• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Barbara / San Luis Obispo Smash: Smash Club this Tuesday at HFH @ 8 pm

CableCho57

Smash Lord
Finally got a new controller today at the swap meet for four dollars and it hella awesome

Also just saw some Zenith vids so i'm kinda motivated to play again

is there fgc this week?

curt992

Smash Cadet
Yo, Dante, Caleb.. What are you guys doing over summer? I'm down to play anytime after 5 on the weekdays and all day during the weekends. I want to get good, tired of not making it out of pools, lol. Give me a call or text if you want to play since I'm never online anymore. Counting on you guys for some practice :)

curt992

Smash Cadet
I thought Clayton was going back up north? At least that's what Kadar told me. Anyone want to play later tonight? I know it's father's day, but I'm so anxious after watching some of the Rule 6 vids, haha.

DanteFox

Smash Champion
clayton's gonna be in town starting july 3rd. I guess he's doing some summer classes or whatever. I might be free later tonight dude. I'll shoot you a text if you're down to come over.

CableCho57

Smash Lord
Yooooo would you guys be down to go to that long beach evening tournament? It starts so late I kinda down/able to go. Hopefully if we can get some kind of housing too that would be dope

but its a long time from now so alot of this is just speculation

~~X~~

Smash Cadet
hey guys! i'm back in town =D, is anyone free to play tonight? i'm in san cat north for a bit until july 3rd.

Colin Mitchell

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys,

Colin/The Riptide here. I've been watching some videos again and I really wanna play some melee, but I dunno who's around SLO, so I'm hoping this is the right thread. I see a lot of Santa Barbara, so maybe I can make the trek down for a smashfest sometime. Anyway, what's SLO looking like?

Colin Mitchell

Smash Apprentice
Sweet! Yeah cool. I'm looking for jobs but til I get one my schedule is pretty flexible during the week. I'm gone for a lot of weekends though. Anyone else around the area?

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
As of right now no lol. Everyone is gone for Summer Vacation as far as I know. Andy(mosity) and Kenny(Sparky) should be back after summer but Sheen is done with school so he wont be back. We're a small community lol.

Edit: Also I work basically every weekend so it's cool if you cant do things during that time, neither can I lol. I got mad days off next week though.

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
Dante is gone for summer? Where does he lay his head?

WHAT'S UP COLIN!!!! Remember when you hosted Zhu's first SoCal tournament? OMG YOUR MOM IS AMAZING! STILL THE BEST TOURNAMENT EVER!

Colin Mitchell

Smash Apprentice
Reaper: Haha well 4's enough for doubles. :p Since I have no job I can't afford to drive out all the time but it's really good to know and I can definitely manage every week or couple of weeks.

Adam: I had to check your profile to know who you were, lol. It's been so long. Yeah that tourney was incredible, how could I forget? It was my birthday. Plus mango vs zhu grand finals awwwww yeah.

Seartu

Smash Journeyman
Whoah whoah whoah Colin, reaper, hit me up! I'm in SLO for a month longer. I played with Kenny a couple months ago but thought everyone was gone now.

Let's smash!

:phone:

Top Bottom