• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Barbara / San Luis Obispo Smash: Smash Club this Tuesday at HFH @ 8 pm

DanteFox

Smash Champion
we got destroyed lol. But we did alright in teams. Just not good enough to get out of pools.

btw joe here's ken's peach theory that I was telling you about:

sephirothken said:
-----Ken's Peach theory-----
All peach players,(who main peach and are good) are either gay, Effeminate, metrosexual or a big fat white guy~

DrAwesome

Smash Journeyman
Hey so I really want to play today. Im thinking of hosting today at 7 but if some one else could host that would be awesome. So let me know if you're down. You can always text too.

One catch though, if we do play I have to kick you out early. (12 or 1)

:phone:

DanteFox

Smash Champion

DrAwesome

Smash Journeyman
Alright so I am done with SB forever this week and have to leave on Saturday so I need to smash one last time with you scrubs.

I was thinking of hosting on either Thursday or Friday. Please let me know on here or text (preferably both so others can see) which day is better for you.

I would prefer friday as we can start early then and I want to start early so joe can stay for a bit.

Also I want as many people as possible so tell anyone you can. Sparky and Jun you guys are more than welcome to come.

PLEASE GET BACK TO ME!

CableCho57

Smash Lord
='(

thursdays better for me

this might be a stretch and short notice but..

WE SHOULD RUN A TOURNAMENT IN HONOR OF DAVID

i'm half joking but if you guys are REALLY down for that, we could use my garage LOL. its full of junk but it should be enough space (there are like a total of what? 10 of us?). and I have two FULL setups here (only one melee disc though)

DanteFox

Smash Champion
Dang it david, why you gotta leave us? v_v

I'm down for whenever. Yeah Caleb I'd be down to do a little thing for David. Or we could just smash a really long time lol.

curt992

Smash Cadet
If you guys are interested, my house might be empty tomorrow until 4:30pm tomorrow. I'm not 100% certain, but I'd be more than willing to host the whole day until then if everything works out as planned. I'll know for sure tonight. That would be rad if you could throw something like that together, Caleb :D. I definitely support that idea.

DrAwesome

Smash Journeyman
@sparky the time if on friday would be like *shrug* 3 probably. If it were thursday it would be a little later. Ill pm you the address.

@dante if you guys tell me about the LAN parties next year ill come back. (and maybe drag 626 people with me)

@Caleb if you could hold us all that would be awesome but would that be on friday or thrusday? Also a mini tourney would be awesome. And a mini falcon ditto tourney would be even better =D Can you do friday at all btw?

@curt I have finals on thursday (and technically friday haha) so im busy all day tomorrow so if you guys play thats cool but I can only play those two days.

DrAwesome

Smash Journeyman
So its looking like friday but I havent heard from everyone yet. Caleb please try and make friday! even if its like for an hour or 2!

DrAwesome

Smash Journeyman
Ok so its gonna by friday (tomorrow obv) at my place at 4. you guys can stay for a while but let me know if this time is good.

Also could some one bring a set up I only have one, please and thank you.

Top Bottom