• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Santa Barbara / San Luis Obispo Smash: Smash Club this Tuesday at HFH @ 8 pm

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Right, but then sometimes I like reading my old PMs and just keep them. I only delete them when it gets like 99% full. It is a legitimate excuse. For email, I have to log in every time so it gets annoying. :( SWF is actually much more efficient.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
The only reason I ask one line questions is because Dante is never on AIM. I don't like to use PM when I don't need to because I have a limit. Also I cannot believe that infracting someone clogs up your sent inbox. I have limited texts, and VMs aren't good because people can see them when they look up your profile. Well technically, they can still see this in the SB thread, but I don't like using VM when I don't need to. :)
Spamming when you dont need to is worse. You're a mod, dont be dum, just cus you dont like VM's doesnt mean you should ignore them to create needless clutter.

DrAwesome

Smash Journeyman
haha MRS is back....

but yeah if we do go to irvine, ill stay up on the way back home so dante wont fall asleep. I got yo back dante!

and davidm im free anytime before 2pm. unless thats too early... lol
haha no thats a good time but as always we will need a host. Although this david cant I know we would all appreciate it if some other david could be so kind /hint

CableCho57

Smash Lord
haha no thats a good time but as always we will need a host. Although this david cant I know we would all appreciate it if some other david could be so kind /hint
haha thatd be hella awesome
and mendez, you should get on that League of legends! andrej is soooooo BEAST in that game! he so good he wobbles ppl

edit: I just realized, the title should have been "I CHO CHO choose you"! hahaha

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Yeah, 2-27-11 tournament is now cancelled.

1. PP
2. Armada (beat Hbox with Young Link)
3. Hbox (vomited in the morning due to food poisoning)
4. Axe
5. M2K
5. Hax
7. Cactuar
7. Vanz
9. Amsah
9. Shroomed

1. Armada M2K
2. G Mango
3. Haxbox
4. Catfish

Crazy results. :)

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
:)

Singles Bracket:

1: Dr. PP
2: Armada
3: HBox
4: Axe
5: Mew2king
5: Hax
7: Cactaur
7: Vanz
9: Cyrain
9: Shroomed
9: Amsah
9: Remen
13: Unknown522
13: Zhu
13: Kels
13: Silent Wolf
17: Chu
17: Strawhat
17: Lovage
17: S2J
17: MacD
17: Blunted_Object
17: Mang0
17: KirbyKaze
25: col bol
25: Tect
25: Tope
25: Raynex
25: Chillin
25: Tec0
25: LOZR
25: D'OH
33: Redd
33: Plank
33: V3ctorMan
33: DJ Nintendo

Bracket:

1: m2k+armada
2: mango+g$
3: Hbox+hax
4: dr.pp+lozr
5: Amsah+Remen
5: redd+chu
7: tope+cyrain
7: alukard+vanz
9: MacD+zhu
9: unknown522+raynez
9: Azen + Chillen
9: Scar + Shroomed
13: Cactuar+Eggm
13: linguini+colbol
13: axe+v3ctorman
13: MDZ+DOH
17: Silent wolf+kirbyKaze
17: doll+savedge
17: Rockcrock+HarrietTheGuy
17: lovage+s2J
17: vist+laijin
17: ambix+ihsb
17: greg+km
17: Apollo+Raistlin
25: dop+trikrome
25: FM + Yahuz
25: swiftbass+hyuga
25: uuaa+zoro
25: faab+voodoo
25: plank+kels
25: tect+bluntedobject
25: overtriforce+strawhat dahean

CableCho57

Smash Lord
i probably wont be doing doubles just to save that little extra money

but if I do ill probably look for some random socal player just to play with someone new

edit: matt I dont have classes on tuesdays but I might go just to play. we play till 5 right? ill text you too

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Aniolas said on the Youtube comments that Armada only told only a few Swedes about his Young Link strategy against Hungrybox's Jigglypuff. There were a few tournaments where Armada used Young Link but the videos were not recorded to keep it a secret. Not even Amsah knew about this. Armada has been training for the Jigglypuff vs. Young Link match up since Apex 2010. Incredible. If Armada was able to fix his Captain Falcon problem from SS at Pound 5 and his Jigglypuff problem from Apex 2010 against Hungrybox, who knows what kind of plan Armada will concoct to plan against PP's Falco? Armada is probably watching and analyzing the GF videos right now. :)

DanteFox

Smash Champion
Ok so I told Baka4moe that I'd pick him up on the way to the UCI tourney. so assuming david m goes, and assuming cho and huy don't flake out on me, we have a full car. Just so you guys know, I plan on leaving around 8 am. that should give us time to pick this guy up and stop for food and what not (hopefully...).

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
I'm not officially confirmed for this, nor did I ever say I was officially confirmed for this. If I don't go, give my spot to Evan. He is a Peach main who went to Pound V and is friends with Daniel. He didn't make it out of Round 1 pools though. :(

CableCho57

Smash Lord
well if huy doesnt go we should get andrej because thatd be a hella fun car ride lol

dante I am 100 percent going to this so I wont flake =D. and do you have room for me to bring my setup?

and wth evan went alllll the way to the east coast for pound V? daaannngg

DrAwesome

Smash Journeyman
when is irvine? this weekend? if So i reaaaaaaaallllly shouldnt go.

Edit: let me clarify I really should go but am open to being talked out of working on my paper.

GosuSheep

Smash Journeyman
@Caleb,

Here are the days and times I can usually play. They are all screwed up because of people I carpool with-.-

Monday: 3:40pm - 7:00pm
Tuesday: 2:05pm - 6:00pm
Wednesday: 3:40pm - 5:00pm (for now. Will change in a month)
Thursday: 2:05pm - 5:00pm (notice difference from Tuesday)

Are we still gonna have smashfest at UCSB on Sunday even though the tournament is cancelled?

xcevers

Smash Rookie
To clarify, I am not the Evan that huy is talking about. David, can I come grab my wii in the next week or so?

Top Bottom