• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sandbag

Roihu

Smash Ace
I got this idea from another forum, but... what do you do to the sandbag while waiting in Wi-Fi?
I use Captain Falcon's Up smash and see how high it can go. Apparently, there isn't a blast line on the top. At least not for sandbags.
EDIT: Wish I could change the tittle. I think the best thing to ask here is what do you do in the waiting room? That's the question I actually really want answer, which does include the sandbag and other stuff.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I do ridiculously long combos on it.

Ray/Boshi

Smash Journeyman
I used to Up Smash it also. See how long it takes for it to come back down. Nowaday's I either combo it, or wait till someone joins the room.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
I beat it up senselessly not even paying attention. Or if Im playing with a character I dont normally, I test his skills.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
If I play as a character who can eat things, I sit there and eat it.
Wario swallows really quickly, so I try to see how many I can eat with my two double jumps. I can get 4 or 5 tops before landing.
Anyone else I just pull crazy strings of attacks and wish that somebody out there had DI skills like that so I could do it in real life.

chainmaillekid

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CHAINMAILLEKID
3DS FC
1805-2525-8280
I work up its damage, And see how long I can make it shoot up in the air before coming back down, My record is over 3 minutes from a U-smash tipper with sheik.

Tenki

Smash Hero
if I'm playing Falcon, I try to do consecutive Knees on it.

Otherwise, I'm practicing spring tricks, ff B-airs, or edgehogs and recovery tricks.

The real reason I posted here was to tell you to edit your first post ("go advanced") and you can change the title.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
I try and practice up, or practice up with the controller or SHDA.

By the way, am I the only one that doesn't like killing the sandbag?

Brav3r

Smash Journeyman
Somtimes loading takes a while, the often you go to with anyone , there always a chance you have to wiat that long. I guess it has to with teams battle, where the wait is longer because you need all four players to start a match.

stratele

Smash Apprentice
with toon link, ill weaken it a bit. But smash it up. Then draw a bomb, through it up when its coming down to keep it in the air. I keep doing this over again, and see how long I can keep it up. Ive got good now, it stays up all the time :laugh:

Zanoske

Smash Journeyman
Use Side-b with captain falcon and then falcon punch it while its falling to the ground, but not actually touching the ground. Rinse and Repeat until i got bored and landed a knee so hard that the electric pads went over 9000 and the sandbag broke and gave me candy.

Conclusively

Smash Journeyman
With Wario/Dedede/Kirby, I keep eating it. With Snake, I C4 myself to death off the top. With anyone else, I just beat the crap out of it.

PotatoTube

Smash Cadet
If I play with Ness or Lucas, I beat it with the bat or stick, and yell "Viva Pinata!" and then they dance and mate

exidid

Smash Journeyman
The first thing I do is Z drop a turnip-Bair-Utilt. The I start doing Peach Bombers-Fairs. Then slaps and downtilts. At the end lots of Sweetspoted Upsmashes. It takes almost a minute to get down :·P

With Wario I eat it, or Nair it.

mzink*

Smash Ace
I play keep it up with usmash and see how many taunts I can fit in before I have to smash it back up again.

JuniorToons

Smash Apprentice
I usually just beat up the sandbag, but I wish in the waiting room, there is like a random character with a random skill level you can practice on. That would be real practice besides using that sandbag.

Zap657

Smash Journeyman
-Pretend Sandbag is responsible for the waiting time... So basicly beat the everloving **** out of him.
-Consecutive Knees
-Making all the Pikmin in my line the same color
-Doing the worm with Olimar
-Spamming down B with Olimar
-Trying to go from one edge to the other from below the stage
-Practice comboes
-Up-smash fest
-FALCON PAWNCH
-***** about how you can't grab sandbag
-Wait

That pretty much sums it up.

Top Bottom