• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

HideousBeing

Smash Ace
Cool, just found a nice little exploit. Anyone here playing Pit? If you draw his bow, eventually you'll be forced to shoot. Well, if you just continue pressing up repeatedly, during the time he raises and lowers his bow, there is no time wasted for the given time for which you can draw your bow. This greatly increases the time you can hold your bow out. Use it guys.

kyubikirby

Smash Apprentice
Can anyone give me a ride from Sunset Cliffs? I can provide gas money and energy drinks to whoever does.
Also, I'm bringing a tv and wii.

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
Holy **** you guys, I'm about to cry...

The c-stick on my purple controller that I've been using since the start of Melee is going defective. I think...I have to get a new controller. T_T

The Game II

Smash Champion
I should be able to make this ... not totally certain.

Anyway, if I do go, I'm going to try something out in creating the videos for some of the matches, mixing in a few things. I picked up a few things after watching the Mega Bowl. I'm hoping it works.

--GCII

forward

Smash Champion
Game: Dude, you live in the city right next to me, can I get a ride with you if you decide to go?

mikeHAZE: Dude, I might be on your way to San Diego, but even if I'm not, can I get a ride with you?

The Chop Suey

Smash Rookie
hey pat thanks for the help and stuff yea...i figured out what wobbling was you showed me in melee already lol. hopefully it wont work in brawl.... as for your controller i thought my stick was gonna be defective too but try to unplug it and replug it on the wii and it worked for me. hopefully it will work for you. ill c you tomorrow if you go to school lol sucks you have flu, im like nooooooooooooo in deem's class. i did talk to david and i was saying that i think we will end up carpooling, like i could probably grab david cuz we are both in westwood and go to your house in carmel then we could go with you lemme know what you think.

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
hey pat thanks for the help and stuff yea...i figured out what wobbling was you showed me in melee already lol. hopefully it wont work in brawl.... as for your controller i thought my stick was gonna be defective too but try to unplug it and replug it on the wii and it worked for me. hopefully it will work for you. ill c you tomorrow if you go to school lol sucks you have flu, im like nooooooooooooo in deem's class. i did talk to david and i was saying that i think we will end up carpooling, like i could probably grab david cuz we are both in westwood and go to your house in carmel then we could go with you lemme know what you think.
Yeah man that sounds good. I think Connor Sullivan and a few other people might come too, like Tyler and Sean. We'll make plans tomorrow when I see you in class =P

The Game II

Smash Champion
Game: Dude, you live in the city right next to me, can I get a ride with you if you decide to go?

mikeHAZE: Dude, I might be on your way to San Diego, but even if I'm not, can I get a ride with you?
If the dsf doesn't need a ride then I can take you, that's no problem.

= = =

I am going for certain now, so I'm going to try out that video thing this weekend.

--GCII

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend

i dont think you are sean, if glenn cant take you and you can get a ride down here, i can ask EZNJ if he has room.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
After reading Hyuga's thread about items, I'm kind of curious about what a tournament would be like with items on? Any thoughts?

The Game II

Smash Champion
After reading Hyuga's thread about items, I'm kind of curious about what a tournament would be like with items on? Any thoughts?
I'm testing out big pimpin Sheridan's item list and I'll share my thoughts later on, but I would have no problem (I'd might even enter).

--GCII

edit: I forgot to say, secondary tourney.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Alright so I think the order of events will go

Doubles
Singles
Items

The item tournament is only going to happen if times permits, and will likely be either free or some really small price like $1.00. If there's any buy-in at all it'll just be winner takes all. If we're short on time it'll probably be single elimination as well, which kinda sucks but since the format is winner takes all it won't affect the pot distribution anyways.

SirNegroJuice

Smash Journeyman
...The item tournament is only going to happen if times permits...
Just in case some of you don't know what this means, it basically means, "NO ITEM TOURNEY B*TCHES!!!"

As for Giza and infinites, I'd be more worried about Dedede if I were you.

LHG

Smash Journeyman
Happy Birthday ASP! LIGHT UP THE EYES MAN. Have a good one. =)

Freaking triweekly went from a sure thing to not probable in an instant. Hopefully I can find a solution. =(

ASP

Smash Apprentice
:D Thanks guys.

Can't wait to see everyone again Saturday. Gonna be too good.

lol, light up the eyes.... XD

lmnz

Smash Apprentice
i got room for 1 more in my friend's carpool if anyone's interested. gotta pay gas though obviously. btw we're coming from the OC(cypress/buenapark/cerritos area)

seigehyland

Smash Ace
i dont think i will be able to play smash competitively for a while (not that i was a big contender anyways)...i get to deploy to Iraq in may...so i hope to see you all at some more smash events before then..i cant make it to the triweekly on the 22nd tho...shucks....maybe next time. whoever i dont see within this next month that i know or who ive met...i really enjoyed playing with you guys...smash community rocks...hopefully they have wi-fi in iraq...hahah..but if they dont...you guys haveto teach me all the cool stuff you guys learned when i get back. see you all later

-Seige

SENG

Smash Journeyman
i got room for 1 more in my friend's carpool if anyone's interested. gotta pay gas though obviously. btw we're coming from the OC(cypress/buenapark/cerritos area)
yea im his friend and it would make it alot easier if our car had 4 ppl so yea hit us up if u dont hab a ride

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
if no one houses us mike haze is gonna **** everyone in sandiego hes ranked NUMBER 2 on game battles...watch out...and number 1 is locked....(alex LMAO)....so that makes him...1 ^_~ lolllll

Top Bottom