• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

LHG

Smash Journeyman
Boss: Thanks for hosting again, man you're a hilarious guy and it's always fun seeing O-SIIIDE.

Rickety and Kyle: Doubles match was too funny, gotta keep the hilarity that ensues alive!

Azn_Lep: Thanks for the advice and reassurance man, that set you were watching was pretty discouraging to say the least to me.

OhPistachios: PAUL, always good seeing you man, your Bowser still surprises me ever since Evo West.

Jon: LSD's got some tricksies, lemme tell you that. Yeah, we're posers. KIDDING LOL.

J Flo: We could look back and laugh at how Christmas 07 was almost a night stranded in Oceanside. Too good. If I seemed mad about doubles, don't worry about it, I get over it quickly mang, just a game ya know. =D

Romeo: Funny guy, "persona" or not. LOL Always cool seeing 619 in the house.

Nezumi: I still hate the ducking rest mindgames. I don't know how to react LOL.

Always fun seeing everyone, Happy Holidays.

joeylol

Smash Cadet
<3 sd:) ill do shout outs later im tired i guess being sick makes you like tire or something lol cuz i can barley keep my eyes open

noobmaster

Smash Apprentice
okay shout out time!

bone- your peach is amazing, you kept 3 stocking me ... maybe we can carpool up to rick's house for the next biweekly... thanks for all the friendlies

rickety- always a pleasure seeing you, thanks for the ride to the train station, thanks for practing with me on friday your sheik is very different... vegan tamales??? whats inside of them?????

boss- thanks for hosting

azn-lep - thanks for the doubles friendlies, your ics are insane!! wow, all this time and i've still haven't played your ics in singles, oh well, maybe @ the next tournament

mike haze- loud but hilarious

romeo 619- wow our set was very intense! i never saw that dk coming!! good matches though hopefully i'll get to play u more often

lhg- thanks for the link practice lets finish our match at the next tournament

ohpistachios- thanks for teaming w/ me. i think we did good our first time teaming, but we can get way better... team agian in two weeks???

jon619 + e40- i can't believe you guys came back and beat us 4-3... good matches though hope to play you again by the way, who played marth???

sd is too good!!!!!!!!

happy holidays to everyone!!!

sorry for double posting, i don't do it that often!

Jack of Blades!

Smash Journeyman
****, I was sure I was gonna go to Boss' place last sat. I got sidetracked in Saradush orderd by the king to find a man who supposdly was practicing necromancy, only to find out the king was under the control of a lvl 25 fire wyrm. DnD Jons...

joeylol

Smash Cadet
ummm

boss-cool seeing you even though we didnt play but maybe next time

rickety-always great seeing you<3 and ooooooooooooh man your marth is tooooooo good:]

bone&edreese you guys are a crazy team im glad me and mango didnt play you guys but it sucks you guys had to play a shiek and gannon.....and such good ones too

romeo.....dont remember the numbers lol-i think you were the marth sorry if im mistaken i was kinda sick lol but dude your marth is pretty crazy keep up the work

maple-why did you fast fall?!?!?!? you would have had me on the second match

blitz-my falcon ***** lol

kira-my falcon 3 stocked your shiek after one match of learning your style.....lol

pat-you need another char for st. pat lol his gannon is too good but cool seeing you even though we didnt play your still one of the coolest people i know

mike haze-you suck

st. pat is too pro!!! you have to mke it to the PR

claire is tooooooo good in GH...just wait til i buy it we gonna rematch! in GH and halo!!!.........i got this lol :)

mango-way to get 4th place

ummmm if i missed anybody sorry im still sicker then ever but no johns...

SD<3

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
good **** boss and kira on teams
i guess boss is just a sheik slayer kira =[
And I used to be good against Jiggly =/

kira-my falcon 3 stocked your shiek after one match of learning your style.....lol
That's cuz after I 4-stocked you I sandbagged, since I already knew how to beat your Falcon. I learned your style from that smashfest at Haze's before Norcal. But nice try.

.PNOY.

Smash Apprentice
DAYUM!

wish i coulda made the biweekly WAY earlier. too much dancing and stupid *** car prolems, but friendlies with mikehaze, ether, jon, romeo, LHG, and paul were pretty dam tight tho. and of course it was sick as hell seein everyone again. gettin greeted by everyone felt pretty good, even if it was "WTF, YOU'RE SOOOOO LATE!" FINALLY saw u again romeo. GOSTA get some madden in and hit ya up. our teaming was TOO GOOD Jon. RAGIN ASIAN (hybrids!) MIGRATION SENSATION. and dont worry rick, i'll letcha slide with the marth color even after our color match. but SHEEEEEEEEIT Kyle, i letcha down mang, even after you and jon gave me that godly midnight flower giving advice. thanks for hostin boss n tryin to stall for me, n sorry for keepin ya waitin. our ending talk with LHG and J FLO was too funny tho. 760 BABY! hope to smash it up with everyone again soon.

saberhof

Smash Master
MErry Christmas Sandiego...i hope to play you guys some day =D...

but i will be playing with my band in SD this weekend at SOMA :p...you guys should go see me play(dododo)....>o>....

$BONE$

Smash Ace
awwwee.
i love the gift tony gave me so much.
lksdjflksdjflkjsdlkj. !!
you better go to the ballroom,
you silly emo kid.

i hope you all had a wonderful holiday.
i got everything i wanted.

*peace and love.
*super mario 3 t-shirt
*and a bones bandana.

i love you san diego!
happy holidays!

$BONE$

Smash Ace
HI EVERYONE.

Its that time again,
I want to get a tally on who's all going to the San Bernadino tournament this saturday!
Come on guys!
I know we've had a lot of tournaments lately but, it would be so much fun to see everyone go to this!

In all honesty, all I know of or have heard of is:

Edrees
Bone
St Patrick
Rickety
Boss?
Maple
Azn Lep
Deth
(San Marcos people?)
LHG
Pnoy
JFlo

Last Minute Possibles..? (Hopefuls?)

Anto
Romeo619
Jon619
Sa2Jeff
Sa3Tony <3
Condo

ALSO, I hear that they don't have many TV's or set ups--
I would like to stress TV's - CUBES, (edit)
PLEASE BRING ONE IF YOU CAN.
Come on guys. XD
Huddle!
I'm going to start making phone calls if you guys don't post..!

Rickety

Peace and Love
Simply Having a Wonderful Christmastime

Happy Holidays to everyone!

And a special thanks to everyone who sent me nice little text messages of well wishing and love :]

2007 was pretty stressful, with everything from firestorms to old women with lawsuits. But I was overjoyed to find out it ended with some very good news: the lawsuit filed by that person has been dropped! Hurray!

Did anyone get anything nice for Christmas?

I got a Paul McCartney vinyl album! <3 (and a cute scarf!) Too cute! :]

---

And now, time for business ;)

Bone raised a great point, we should find out who is going for sure, and who is carpooling with who.

CONFIRMED:
Rickety
Saint Patrick
Bone
TheBOSS
Anto
Brian, The Eastlake Wonder :]

LIKELY:
Azn_Lep
???
???
???

Please let me know if you are going!

Now, about rides.
If we get a small group of smashers, we should try our best to go in one car :]

<3
rick(ety)

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
2 thumbs up for carpooling... my car is broken :(

my struts broke and im going to cry cause thats going to cost me around 700 bucks.

Vitin

Smash Cadet
Man does tournaments are to far from san diego. whens the nearest tournament from san diego?

Top Bottom