• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
I wouldn't really expect to anyone to play anytime haha. But yesterday was a pleasant surprise. Saw Jun on the way home and was like meh why not, I'll stay a little to make fun of Sunny. But the turnout was ridiculous, and hopefully this is indicative how things are gonna be for future smashfests as well.

You're all getting so good wtf haha. Except Sunny. You're just bad. I've actually honestly never seen a player even remotely close to your skill level fail so hard at playing Peach. You should have quit when I did to save yourself the embarrassment.

Anyway, nice meeting the new smashers, good games to everyone, and yes Jesse, Falco is super peach cheap.

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
I wouldn't really expect anyone to play anytime, haha, but yesterday was a pleasant surprise. I saw Jun on the way home and was like, "meh why not, I'll stay a little to make fun of Sunny", but the turnout was ridiculous and hopefully this is indicative how things are GOING TO be for future smashfests as well.

You're all getting so good! wtf! haha. Except Sunny. You're just bad. I've actually honestly never seen a player even remotely close to your skill level fail so hard at playing Peach. You should have quit when I did to save yourself the embarrassment.

Anyway, nice meeting the new smashers, good games to everyone, and yes Jesse, Falco requires an impressive amount of skill to control. How can I be more like you?
I made some necessary edits.
Thank you, Eric.

Lanstar

Smash Journeyman
Jun... how dare you lol ;P

So it seems like people actually do want to play today =D. When do you guys want to play so I can finally chain-grab some crappy Falco players =P

Jun.

Smash Lord
I'm guessing anytime from like 4-12. Since we have a box o cubes and like more tvs than we have players

EDIT: oh god I even thought I was Pat

Jun.

Smash Lord
You will now read the following in Pats voice:

Hey guys we should totally have a triweekly at the lodge soon. Especially since we have so many setups.

:phone:

shaseim4st3r

Smash Journeyman
HOLY MIND IS BLOWN. PAT U R AMAZING. oh wait its jun. oh wait.. wtf.
haha.

anyways some one took my light grey memory card. give it back. i will kill you.

Top Bottom