• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Hey UCSD folks, can anyone bring recording/streaming equipment for WGF? My dazzle got lost somewhere in the mix up of electronics last year, so I'm a no go on that. Headsets/mics would also be nice for commentary.

Jun.

Smash Lord
Hey UCSD folks, can anyone bring recording/streaming equipment for WGF? My dazzle got lost somewhere in the mix up of electronics last year, so I'm a no go on that. Headsets/mics would also be nice for commentary.
I've actually been pretty interested in setting up at least some kind of stream for WGF with semi-professional level commentary for every year and never got around to it. I'm gonna try and get it together this time. Pat do you wanna commentate with me? Granted all the equipment checks out.

ALSO

A lot of people could use housing for WGF and its that time again. If you have any spots in your place please let me know so I can relay the info to those that need housing. Priority given by distance traveled as usual.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
hi currently 626 is looking for housing! um currently its me, peligro, manatee, dan, and sung. potentially crimsonblur, wes, and sherigami, but we'll know a little later. right now we were planning for a hotel, but i thought i might as well ask around. also we're leaving saturday morning, so we only need housing for sat/sun. please pm me if u have anything, thanks!

soccerdrew17

Smash Journeyman
Like ky said go register on friday. If you register on friday you get to skip the lines on saturday and sleep in, drive up later, or have a little more time to recover from friday night. There are a few things going on friday if you want to hang around, mostly casuals but also a gears tournament.

I know you guys are going to want to play friday, but any setups you can bring on friday would be greatly appreciated.

anyone know who are the biggest names confirmed? It would be nice to throw some names out while boothing.

also ky, do you want help? I'm happy to help, you just need to talk to me.

Knee.of.Ky

Smash Apprentice
MUST register on the WGF website: http://sctechcomm.org/ (remember 128 cap)
MUST mandatory check-in Saturday/Sunday, else we give entry to next in entry list.

casual people dont know smash pros. so no need to get names

ya help is appreciated. come on the days of wgf, might not have anything to do on friday.

Phoenix~Lament

Smash Ace
I have a capture card, not sure how to set up a livestream but I can probably do that. I've never recorded matches at a tournament before but I should be able to help with that too. No mic though.

Should I bring it?

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Mango, HugS, S2J, Lovage, etc. Good people will probably be there, although I'm not sure how many of them are participating.

And Jun, I'm down to commentate if you bring some equipment.

MacD

Banned via Administration
yo SD peeps, anyone got a computer lovage could borrow for the league tourney on sunday?

his desktop isn't easily movable but we really wanna enter. he'll be extra careful and stuff and we could give it back to you/put it in the car right after we finish!

MacD

Banned via Administration
we didn't get to because mango was going to have to leave at 3, and they didn't wanna enter just to leave. and our sub had to leave at 3 too and we were also losing our extra computer so basically we got screwed

cowsareforeating

Smash Rookie
edit: wrong thread.

edit # 2: turns out it was the right thread...
what days does everyone play at ucsd lodge? pat told me to come here cuz i need to learn to playyyy but nobodys at the lodge right now just me n my dog... -___-

Vouge

Smash Journeyman
edit: wrong thread.

edit # 2: turns out it was the right thread...
what days does everyone play at ucsd lodge? pat told me to come here cuz i need to learn to playyyy but nobodys at the lodge right now just me n my dog... -___-
Try Friday. Check the boards first. If you leave your number people will contact you to play if anything is going down but if you don't feel comfortable doing that then pm me.

:phone:

:phone:

Raver

Smash Rookie
So theres this edm event at UCSD on saturday called "Lets Bounce", and i remember seeing some of u smashers there last year. I was wondering which of you ucsd smashers are going and if you are willing to get me 2 guest tickets and, of course, i will pay u for the tickets. I was told to post here to see if i could find anyone.

Top Bottom