• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

stopNstart

Smash Journeyman
ill be in san diego from 15-19th so if you wanna holler, me and jun are mm-ing. plus id love to play any of you who are still there. ill show you guys how gay marth is =)

p.s. where you at richard? inspired me to stick to marth.

Knee.of.Ky

Smash Apprentice
Nope. WGF has been held on March n April in the past. This year it is on the 13th to 15th of January.

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
Nope. WGF has been held on March n April in the past. This year it is on the 13th to 15th of January.
I'm pretty sure it's been in January for the past couple of years.
I thought it was from the 6th to 8th as well, but it seems they've updated the information since I last looked.

I'm excited for this.

David, I'll be here most of next week. Anyone else interested in playing should let me know. I would be up for a few games after work (around 6 p.m. and on) although I'm limited to the campus or to places within walking distance of the campus as I have no car to use. haha.

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
where they all at?
Home!

I am here until the end of the week. If something happens, I would be more than willing to show up. Andrew W.,Tristan and Jun are here too. I don't know about anyone else.

Anyway, we should definitely have something happen this week. It's been quite a while since I have played with all of you.

LittleFumi

Smash Journeyman
Home!

I am here until the end of the week. If something happens, I would be more than willing to show up. Andrew W.,Tristan and Jun are here too. I don't know about anyone else.

Anyway, we should definitely have something happen this week. It's been quite a while since I have played with all of you.
oh ok thats what i thought, its just im in highschool and we get out on break the 18th. ya definitely we should play! anytime you want

Sizzle

I paint controllers
I'm having a smashfest tomorrow (Thursday) at 5:30pm at my place like usual. This will be the last smashfest of 2011 at my place, since I'll be visiting my family during Christmas, so come out and play!

Vouge

Smash Journeyman
If you can make it, it's near sdsu? Uh, I might be able to get a few games in earlier. David, call me up if you want to come by my place to play, otherwise we could all work something out tomorrow.

onionchowder

Smash Journeyman
****, the one day I forget to check this thread, a smashfest happens >.<

Anyone down for playing this afternoon or evening? I'm in La Jolla right now, so text me (858)-539-6621 if you want to play this afternoon. I've got a set-up, and I assume that we can get into the lodge.

stopNstart

Smash Journeyman
Jun - u should play more, def feelin that rust
Jesse - still sick (: but ima get u back wit a mm
Tristan - most impressive to me, tell em bout my falco/fox haha and thanks for the friendlies, I have fun playing you
Sunny - you still suck
Eric - still miss u n Anthony

:phone:

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
First post of the new year

Happy New Year everyone!

Fall was shameful for UCSD Melee.
Let's make winter 2012 a good one.

Top Bottom