• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Engdrew

Smash Journeyman
F-F-****ing sun god whooooooo holy *****

:phone:

Last night I saw george get freaky at the clubbbbb

Vionce

Smash Journeyman
Probably not getting back until 8 or 9.

update: i live in mathews A-3 if anyone wants to play. I have one full setup.
510-621-3417

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Hey guys, i'm hosting a brawl regional the week before Genesis, so m2k is coming out. I'm hosting it in San Diego (Chula Vista at a pizza place called La Bella Pizza)

He really wants to do melee, so i was curious if you guys would make it worthwhile in terms of attendance.

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
Hey guys, i'm hosting a brawl regional the week before Genesis, so m2k is coming out. I'm hosting it in San Diego (Chula Vista at a pizza place called La Bella Pizza)

He really wants to do melee, so i was curious if you guys would make it worthwhile in terms of attendance.
I would show up for you, MikeHAZE

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
Hey all! If you're at all interested in taking the Genesis 2 Bus, please check out www.marceux.com. We have brand-spanking new Hotel Information and a new Bus Ticket page. Sorry for spamming, but I'd really like to get people on board.

THANK YOU!

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace

I don't know how many of us will be in San Diego over the summer. I'm going to be here so I'll definitely go!

@SaintPatrick, it probably means Monday the 16th.

Top Bottom