• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

SA2Jeff

Smash Apprentice
Hay guyz. What's been up?

I'm going to give Brawl another try and show up at this saturday's tournament... with my new secret main! ...that everybody probably already knows/doesn't care about. =P

yep. can't wait to see everybody again. :D
when are you off or have free time? lets play i think i'm going to go to the brawl tourny with a few condo as well. we have to train!! lol..i suck at brawl but just going for fun anyway

peach ftl~!

kyubikirby

Smash Apprentice
I need to play you in brawl now seige. but alas I cannot make it this weekend as I have work...

But I'll be going to the gamers universe on the 7th.

seigehyland

Smash Ace
I need to play you in brawl now seige. but alas I cannot make it this weekend as I have work...

But I'll be going to the gamers universe on the 7th.
hahaha. heck yah...i must warn you...i suck at brawl. i won a couple and lost a couple.

i beat a guy named ICYDN and a guy named Bye....and lost to sidefx and a guy named nick. but none of the matches were real sweeps. i am changing my main too...but right now i have alot of playable characters. i should just main random as long as i dont get bowser or dk

PS...after seeing UCLA VI counterpicks....is luigis mansion going to be put on the counterpicks list as opposed to the banned list? (but then again...if thats the case then i think shadow moses should be a counterpick as well because of the simlar stage traits

Zephyr

Smash Lord
The two might be similar, but Shadow Moses is a walk-off stage whereas Luigi's Mansion doesn't have ground at the edge. I'm pretty sure I don't have to explain why that makes Luigi's Mansion more viable than Shadow Moses.

DRaGZ

Smash Champion
ah...pardon my retardedness..i forgot it was walkoff.

edit: we should all pitch in and buy pizzas and drinks etc for saturday. any takers?
Uuuuuuuhm...

**** yeah. I'm always down for pizza.

P.S. I've ordered from Domino's so many times freshman year that they eventually just knew my number and what I ordered every time. 555 with bacon *****es.

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
I'll pitch in for pizza

I can bring a setup

and seige, the reason shadow moses is banned is because everyone can infinite against walls lol. dedede chaingrab, metaknight downtilt to jab, marth down tilt, dk down tilt, fox shine, etc. its ugly

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
so if fabians going im going..then p's going then mike is going o.0 ohh **** hahaha road trip!!! =)

seigehyland

Smash Ace
i have a question why the **** is this not on memorial weeknd..that makes no sense at all
it is on memorial day weekend. memorial day is this coming up monday. so...for a tounrey this saturday...that makes it on memorial day weekend. and if you are asking why its not on MEMORIAL DAY....then i think thats obvious. because some people would like to spend time on a holiday with their families.

Throw a tourney on Xmas day and see how many people show up.

Top Bottom