• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
maybe it'll be more useful if i post this after the biweekly tomorow
but you guys
should DEFINETLY hold a tourny on friday
kira and I are going down to SD friday
and its like a week notice, so im sure plenty of other people from La and ect will come out as well
u coming tomorrow? and lets smash friday fo sho

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
Ooh! WHO WANTS TO GO TO THE HAUNTED HOTEL TONIGHT?!
Harmony Field Trip! <3
i actually will be down there in gaslamp area tonight!!! i'll call ya when or if i roll.

ps... can u please please please help me with tio tomorrow at the tourney... i'm a tio noob still lol :(

anto

Smash Apprentice
dang i havent been here in a bit and i come on and there's a biweekly today shooot. i got football and that scream zone thing today, but count me in for the next one! i havent played in forever but cant wait to play with you guys again

SA3Tony

Smash Journeyman
**** man....I wish I could make it to this one. But I gots to go to homecoming.

I'll just have to wait for the next one.

Oh yea, whens the harmony haunted hotel thingy going down?

By the ay, does anyone know if falcons gonna be in brawl, because i saw sonic...hes fast and every pic i see of him, hes doin' a falcon kick.

LHG

Smash Journeyman
**** man....I wish I could make it to this one. But I gots to go to homecoming.

I'll just have to wait for the next one.

Oh yea, whens the harmony haunted hotel thingy going down?

By the ay, does anyone know if falcons gonna be in brawl, because i saw sonic...hes fast and every pic i see of him, hes doin' a falcon kick.
He should be I say. I mean, why have a Samurai Goroh assist trophy?

Unless...

JODY SUMMER HAS APPEARED. :)

Rickety

Peace and Love
Temporary Results!

Singles (22 Entrants):
1. Edrees
2. The BOSS
3. Rickety
4. Pnoy
5. Dayu
5. Yloh
7. Zephyr
7. Deth

Doubles (9 Teams):
1. PEACHES PUFF (Edrees + The BOSS)
2. Hearts and Smiles (Rickety + Maple*)
3. Ernie Rays Jr. (LHG + Pnoy)
4. Death of Zephyr (Deth + Zephyr)

*Maple did not enter singles.

Edit: Ooh! Unlucky post :(

- Upcoming UCSD Triweekly dates:
(Triweekly XX) TBA
- Upcoming Bossy Biweekly dates:
(Bossy Biweekly IX) March 8, 2008

Click Here for UCSD Triweekly Tournament Details
Click Here for Bossy Biweekly Tournament Details

Click Here for Tournament Rules

WE ARE ABOUT BROTHERHOOD.
TRAINING.
ELITISM.
TEXAS.
BEVERAGES.
BEACHES.
PEACHES.
AND HAX.

Previous San Diego Tournament Results[/center]

SA2Jeff

Smash Apprentice
lol i havn't been on the boards in a while, i had work so i couldn't make it. whos this anuj guy and whos dayu? umm i'll make it to the next bi weekly hopefully, keep hosting it Boss, i'll show up eventually, rollin deep with the condo..haha maybe not, but maybe rollin in with 4

jon, are you still in zulu? or even playing at all. umm what else, are tri weeklies coming back? or will the bi weekly be the main SD tourny scene for now. hmm..i think thats all, let me just equip my self with a little uhh FOUR WHEELS OF FURY!!1!one!!1

Micheal

Smash Apprentice
SA2Jeff says: next biweekly
SA2Jeff says: imma tear that shi.t up
Bone says: YEE ***.GA YEE
SA2Jeff says: nah mean? a little somethin somethin
Bone says: YEE

_xD

Smash Rookie
hey guys it was fun for my first tourney. It was a pretty cool road trip too seeing as how its like 2 hours there and 2 hours back. But uhh, howd you guys think i did haha

DarkKyanite

Smash Journeyman
thxxx lots for taking charge of the tourny rick!! XD
i still want to play lol
yesterday was sooo fun

LHG

Smash Journeyman
I haven't done shoutouts in a while. I'll do them now to catch up.

Dayu: YOUR FALCON'S A BEAST. I'm still asking myself "WTF" when you came through the ground at the end of our match. Man, I gotta play you again, get my revenge. XD

Pnoy: Rwow, we finally placed, ya hao. LET'S DO IT AGAIN. But I can't help but ask you: You ever feel like you can do better with someone else as a partner? =( I'll get you in singles soon enough though soccuh. =)

And huge thanks to Boss for having us all over. Never easy to host a tournament. Your story about you and Deth's start in Smash was hilarious.

Katz

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I had a fantastic time (only my second tournament, too!), and it also made me want to attend more tournaments from here on out. You guys were all great, and though I got my *** handed to me for the most part, it was a hell of a lot of fun. Hope to see you all again during the coming weeks!

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
Yea im still in Zulu Jeff. but i dont really play that often and im probably just gonna quit again.

hopefully i can make the next bi weekly. ill get the day off and hopefully i can carpool with rickety again :laugh: double dash was too fun.

DarkKyanite

Smash Journeyman
lol that was my first time doing it too LHG!!!!
i was like omg i lost
so i falcon kicked to c if i can use another jump and up B to recover
then miracle happened!!!! lol
but that was pure luck
let's play againnnnnnnn!!!!

Rickety

Peace and Love
The BOSS - good games, thanks once again for opening up your house for the smash community, you really step it up when hardly anyone else does :]

Maple - thanks for being the second best doubles partner I have ever teamed with :]
Sorry for being the weak link of our team :(

Edrees - don't leave us! :( We'll miss you while you're gone. But, seeing you once every two weeks is almost the same rate that we see each other anyway! <3

DAYU - Omigosh I love you! From the first time you came to play with Tony and I til' now, I always saw that in addition to being a kind, cute, and cool person, you've also got a lot of potential in smash! You really surprised everybody with your performance yesterday! You really play like a faster (albeit less controlled) version of Tony! I can't wait to see you again! <3

Zephyr - Thanks for joining me in the long ride to Logan Heights and back. :] And, hey! Last time I checked, taking Edrees and BOSS to the final game doesn't qualify as "sucking".

Jon! You didn't come, but thank you for letting me sleep over :] I really enjoyed myself! <3
(Yes, The Grudge is cheap.)

Pnoy - Every time we play, our sets get closer and closer! But, Sheik is way too cheap :]

---

Ooh!
We need to make a new SD power rankings :]
BOSS for top 5.
Or, as BOSS put it, "BOSS for top 2!" :]

<3
rick(ety)

HideousBeing

Smash Ace
What are the current SD rankings? Someone link me up!

Edit: Yeah, has anyone been evacuated yet? Rick, my dad's family (your neighbors) have come to spend the night with us because the air quality is so bad. How're you?

ycz12

Smash Ace
Yeah, tourney was a lot of fun; can someone post the full results?

But hey, is everyone alright? This fire is getting a little crazy...

Edit: Tomorrow's forecasts say VERY DANGEROUS air-pollution levels down here near Del Mar, and the wind is currently scraping trees rather loudly against my bedroom window. In other words, we're not doing so well, but we could certainly be worse. **** you, Santa Ana.

Edit 2: No school. Visibility about one mile. Evacuation possible. Good luck to everyone else.

_xD

Smash Rookie
hey dayu i want a $5 money match next time haha, our games got really intense at the end.

And i want a rematch zephyr!

Amon Amarth

Smash Journeyman
It was fun, even though got there a little late.

I will be recording matches with my training friend. Anyone that wants to come over and smash with us to get some vids recorded, just let me know. Most of them will be HD, we'll put the vids mainly on www.stage6.com

Rickety

Peace and Love
Night of Fire.

What are the current SD rankings? Someone link me up!

Edit: Yeah, has anyone been evacuated yet? Rick, my dad's family (your neighbors) have come to spend the night with us because the air quality is so bad. How're you?
http://community.livejournal.com/sdsmash/

---

Yeah, we're in the process of evacuating.
The air quality has been steadily deteriorating, so we're probably going to head to Fresno or Las Vegas. Wish us luck.
I hope I don't get 4-stocked! :]

<3
rick(ety)

SA3Tony

Smash Journeyman
****....Im glad were safe though....I hope our house doesnt get ****ed up......I left my money in there.

I hope all my other SD hommies are okay too.

D

Deleted member

Eh my friends had to evacuate, but im in la jolla so im ok. Hope ur all ok.

LHG

Smash Journeyman
****, Good luck Rick and Tony. Hope you guys stay safe. I prayed for everybody I know, I'm getting worried. The fire's getting pretty close to San Marcos, and I DO NOT WANT TO EVACUATE. Call me a sentimental fool, but I could care less about the cost of these; you can't recreate old memories or memoirs.

D

Deleted member

****, Good luck Rick and Tony. Hope you guys stay safe. I prayed for everybody I know, I'm getting worried. The fire's getting pretty close to San Marcos, and I DO NOT WANT TO EVACUATE. Call me a sentimental fool, but I could care less about the cost of these; you can't recreate old memories or memoirs.
U sentimental fool! Well, im lucky to be in la jolla, but good luck to everyone.

SA3Tony

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone, the good news is that we're all fine, and we evacuated early, before others did and traffic got crazy. Unfortunately, I'm very certain that our house has burned down. It's all good, though, at the end of the day, it's just material things. :]

Oh! My dad stayed behind to try and save the house from fire, before the police and fire department forced him out. Whats cool is that he got his picture taken by a guy from Reuters!

Javier Ramos uses a garden hose on his roof to try to protect his home from a fast moving wildfire burning through the Rancho Bernardo neighborhood of San Diego, California, October 22, 2007. More than 120,000 residents have been evacuated and numerous homes have been lost due to multiple fires burning in San Diego county.

REUTERS/Fred Greaves

---

I'd like to extend a personal thank you to all the smashers that called yesterday and today and offered their support. It really means a lot to Tony and I, and I'm glad that we are in all you're good graces. You guys are all amazing. <3

love,
rick(ety)

P.S. I think my controllers melted OH NOES. ;)

Micheal

Smash Apprentice
hey guys. sorry if no one has been able to get a hold of me. unfortunately i lost my phone in LA the other day. and i just found out right now that san diego was on fire... lol. go figure. i hope everyone is careful in that area. im so glad you guys are okay. i'm really worried about ALL of you guys! if anyone can get a hold of patrick for me to make sure he's okay that would be more than wonderful. i lost everyones numbers! call my house number if any of you need me. 6196281714

DarkKyanite

Smash Journeyman
omg this is getting scary ><
hope everyone's alright and again good luck to rick and tony ><

bbbooster

RAINBOW FLOWER MEGA CANNON
Hey, everyone! I finally got ahold of a computer to check up on the smashers. I just got to Calexico, and a couple of my crazy friends just swung by my house in RB to see if it's still standing (which it is, thankfully, but it probably won't be for much longer..). Ricky wasn't so lucky with his home :( I'm just happy they split out of there ASAP.
I'm glad to see you posting here showing us some vital signs .>_<. Please stay safe, everyone, and just leave the stupid house if you feel threatened! I love you all.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Hey everyone, the good news is that we're all fine, and we evacuated early, before others did and traffic got crazy. Unfortunately, I'm very certain that our house has burned down. It's all good, though, at the end of the day, it's just material things. :]

Oh! My dad stayed behind to try and save the house from fire, before the police and fire department forced him out. Whats cool is that he got his picture taken by a guy from Reuters!

Javier Ramos uses a garden hose on his roof to try to protect his home from a fast moving wildfire burning through the Rancho Bernardo neighborhood of San Diego, California, October 22, 2007. More than 120,000 residents have been evacuated and numerous homes have been lost due to multiple fires burning in San Diego county.

REUTERS/Fred Greaves

---

I'd like to extend a personal thank you to all the smashers that called yesterday and today and offered their support. It really means a lot to Tony and I, and I'm glad that we are in all you're good graces. You guys are all amazing. <3

love,
rick(ety)

P.S. I think my controllers melted OH NOES. ;)
OMG Rickety and Tony - my wishes are with you guys - reports say at least 150 homes in Rancho Bernardo have turned into soot ><"

But you know what they say - after fire breathes new life - REBRITHHH

Top Bottom