• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

[GMC]C2

Smash Journeyman
SA3Tony said:
(eek. this is Rickety/meyoulou. I accidently posted under Tony's name. :-P )

You need a Tri Wing Screwdriver. But if you have strong hands (in other words, if your name is not Rickety :-P) you can do it with a small philips screwdriver.

---

Yay! for the jigglypuff encouragement. Nah, Lance, you beat me fair and square. It's a shame I didnt play Jigglypuff until a couple weeks ago, I wish I coulda used her at the Morse HS tournament. Speaking of which, tell me when it happens!! it'll be fun.

Pha, you cannot convince me otherwise that you aren't good. you rule. and thanks for the Doc compliment. :]

P.S. my lil' bros name is Tony.
I've been looking at places, none of them seem to have it, I even went to home depot. If you can let me know a store that has it, or take a pic of it, that would be great.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Yo Im Mr.Jaskolski you guys can me Mr.j...............................So this big *** tourny is really going down huh? Thats cool how much is the grand prise? And is there any speacial qaulifications?

dA_pUrInAtOr

Smash Rookie
@ PHA

The reason why I couldn't make it wasn't because of me getting in trouble but because I couldn't pay for the tourney.

Justpha

Smash Journeyman
dA_pUrInAtOr said:
@ PHA

The reason why I couldn't make it wasn't because of me getting in trouble but because I couldn't pay for the tourney.
LOL don't trip, I was only joking, kiddo hahaha. :) See you guys on the 15th.

SA3Tony

Smash Journeyman
If my brother goes go the next tri-weekly, then ill go because he's my ride.
-At least my bro and I are gonna be able to stay for the crew battle, thats my favorite part.
-Last but not least,I wanna fight Edress is smash and mario kart (our bet is still on right?)

P.S. I hope I can take Coatic's Bowser on the next tri-weekly

Justpha

Smash Journeyman
Which location do you guys like better??

To the regulars at triweeklies: Which location do you guys like better?

The Lodge or El Mercado (the restaurant look a like place)

dA_pUrInAtOr

Smash Rookie
Am I a regular?

If so, the cafe place. It seemed bigger and also it was near place where they sold pizza :laugh: .

PandaX

Smash Lord
Pha, Caotic

There is a possibility I might go, but I'm not entirely too sure yet. Adam might train with Vidjo and I might go with Super Friends. Depending on the situation I'll see.

I still gotta ask hugo if he is free that weekend.

Justpha

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm

Since 3 votes out of 3 have been put on El Mercado / Muir, I'll go ahead and start planning for Muir...

You guys know what that means....

BRING MONEY IN ENVELOPES!!!!

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
<San Diego> Hi DAHKTERem!

Looks like I won't be able to make this one guys, I'm booked on the 15th :( Oh wellz, on the bright side, I think that I can go to Champ Combo NorCal Edition this Saturday. That's a NorCal "Hella" Yayuhz

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Hmm... I guess we'll do a 3v3 crew match. Me, Squish, and... Cao? None of us are Deep SoCal so it'll be fair.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
HOW ABOUT THIS GUYS:

WE STUFF DOUBLES AND DO A REAL 4X4 MAN CREW TOURNAMENT?!?!??!

WHO IS GONNA YAYYUHZZ TO THIS?

"yayyuhzz!!"

[GMC]C2

Smash Journeyman
CAOTIC said:
HOW ABOUT THIS GUYS:

WE STUFF DOUBLES AND DO A REAL 4X4 MAN CREW TOURNAMENT?!?!??!

WHO IS GONNA YAYYUHZZ TO THIS?

"yayyuhzz!!"
It would sound like amazing fun, except, we only have 3, and I don't know anyone I can rely on in the crew.... Wanna be in Topgun for the crewbattles CAO? Haha

EDIT:Yayyuhzz!! Doubles is no fun anyways.

Justpha

Smash Journeyman
El Mercado

Ok, we got EL MERCADO aka the coffee place set for our location for the next triweekly. This should be a good triweekly.

Things to remember:

Have Money Ready in an ENVELOPE.
Make money transaction as secret as you can.

This means when you're giving CAO or me your money, have your back turned to the big windows!

Other than that, this triweekly will be a good one.

For the Laptop / Nintendo DS people, there will be wireless connection at the spot.

I think CAO will repost the direction of how to get to El Mercado later.

*We might have very very special guests coming to this San Diego Triweekly . So be on your best appearance, behavior and bring your best moves and smiles to greet these special guests ;). LET MAKE SAN DIEGO LOOK GOOD :).

polarush

Smash Rookie
Boouhhhz. Doubles>>>Crooz

Newho, yes this is the kid that keeps make accounts. SRDV, NUB_BOMBER, Link_and_Sheik, w/e.

I think this is the last account though. I just could never find a name that fits me.

[GMC]C2

Smash Journeyman
Dayum, I may probably maybe possibly not be able to make this one. I need to see whats up with a Bday party first.

Anyways, about the sig
Dice=Iceman
Jon=Slider (Maverick is some player from Florida)
Goose=Goose=GMC=Goose

Justpha

Smash Journeyman
Cool glad you guys can make it. Unlike lamo *** Dice, lol. He wanted to do crew instead of teams then decide to not even show up at all...

Come to this triweekly, guys. It will be one Triweekly that you will regret missing, I promise you that ;).

Little kids that got grounded last time, I better see you there on Saturday or I will shake my fists at you next time I see you.

Rick and Rick's brother Tony, I better see you guys there too!

Lance, you too!

And don't think you're off the hook for not showing at this triweekly if I can't recall your name at this moment, I will remember your face! Come to this triweekly!

People that have not yet been to a triweekly, this will be a greeeaaat one to make your appearance at.

:)

Rickety

Peace and Love
Tony suggested that we do a 1 Dollar Low Tier Tournament! That sounds like fun :]

Also, I'm in favor of no doubles. I'm even worse at doubles than I am at singles! :-P

Low-tier
Singles
Crews?
;-)

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Sorry Pha, as you already know I have Mt. SAC Relays this weekend :( I know that you probably can't cause of reserving the lodge and what-not, but if you some how could get the tri-weekly to be held on Sunday I'd be able to come LOL. Yeah so it was kind of a desperate request haha. Grrr... I really wanted to go to this one too.

Justpha

Smash Journeyman
We probably can't do that for this one, Rick. That's because we have to be done at around 5PM. So I think we'll just stick to the regular Double and Singles this time. But next time, I don't think it's such a bad idea, we'll see what Caotic thinks. (but then again, Low Tier and Single and Crew will take up waaaaayyy too much time)

Anyhow since we have to be done around 5PM this time, I think we will be forced to start Double around 12:15 SHARP!!! Sign up will begin at 12.

If you think you'll have a hard time finding the place, make sure you leave early. Or call me (714) 797 4661 before you leave so I give you good direction.

Get here at 11, people!!! So you can have plenty of time for friendlies AND not be late!

That means leave the house around 10:30, please!

San Diego Love :)

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
i think i can make it to the triweekly... maybe even come a couple of days to hang out with my favorite 2 vietnamese friends in socal too :)

PS: of course ima bring mario party while im at it

Justpha

Smash Journeyman
sephirothken said:
i think i can make it to the triweekly... maybe even come a couple of days to hang out with my favorite 2 vietnamese friends in socal too :)

PS: of course ima bring mario party while im at it
Sweeet! Can't wait, Ken!
Lets show Ken a good time at the Triweekly, San Diego :)! Yayyuuuhz!
... and this is the reason why I've been telling you guys this will be a triweekly to regret missing.

Btw, bring PS2 controllers and swimming trunks too, Ken... just in case ;) hehe.

Top Bottom