• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Rickety

Peace and Love
Lance, I never got to face you at the Morse High tournament way back when, I wanna play your Falco!

Cao and Edreese, I haven't gotten to use my Mario against the 2 of you since that night we met at UTC, I wanna have some more matches against you with him :]. Oh and Edreese, this time I'm determined not to get 3-stocked by your peach!

Cao, my lil' bro Tony wants a Falcon-Bowser rematch!

My friend Karl used to use Yoshi, but now he's Sheik :-P, can someone try and convince him to go back to Yoshi? ;-)

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Yeah, no problem Rick.

LanceStern, you called me during Champ Combo so I wasn't prepared to take the call. But it's cool, just come up to UCSD and give me a holler.

Good smashers coming tomorrow, everyone please remember to BRING TV's AND CUBES!!

And one last thing. Expect lots of Bowser. 100% BOOZER. So cuuttee.

Done.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
haha looks like Champ Combo was a big success, stupid track stopped me form going. :( Hey if the Krogodile makes this (unlikely due to work) he can help convince your friend Karl to play Yoshi again. Squish and I will br bringing a TV/Cube 100% so you can count one more on to that. See you all today Yayuhz!

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Singles:

1 Azn_Lep
2 Arash
3 Squish
4 Panda
5 Jon
5 Oops!
7 LanceStern
7 Dice
9 Goose
9 Rick
9 Phychotic Mind System
9 Adam
13 Bullet
13 Knifey
13 CP
13 Pha
17 Loser
17 Wesley Wicked
17 Nwordtim
17 Darkmagic
25 Tony
25 CAOTIC

Teams:

1 Godly X 4
2 Team Boozer
3 Team Underdog
4 Team Squirshine
5 Top Gun
5 Bob Marley
7 Darkmagic+Loser
7 The Killer Queens

SA3Tony

Smash Journeyman
Tri weekly

Well, the "Killer Queens" got owned...so what, my bro and I play one on one, thats what really matters. Most of the tri weekliey was pretty fun, except for the fact that everyone taunted.... I hate taunters. Yea, beside that, most of the people were cool like Oops, Azn Lep, Lance, and Caotic. Well, I hope I can see you guys again next try weekly.

P.S: I ONLY GOT 1 STOCKED BY CAOTIC'S BOWSER!!!! AND TWO STOCKED BY HIS PEACH!!!

P.P.S:Caotic and I both got 20th place or something....since we both did, that means were the same skill level! Right, Right!!! (lol)

LanceStern

Smash Lord
I attended and did what I had to do for 7th place, but I must say this:

I ATTENDED MY FIRST SAN DIEGO TRI-WEEKLY, AND ALL I GOT WAS A BUTT-WHOOPING BY CAOTIC, AZN_LEP, OOPS and GOOSE. John and Pha kicked my butt too.

You win some you learn some, I'll try to be better by the next one. (b^.^)b

SA3Tony

Smash Journeyman
Wesley Wicked said:
i got destroyed but i dont think i did too bad for my first triweekly :ohwell: i guess my samus need a new tech makeover :dizzy:

Your Samus is still really good, beat my Ice Babies, and Falcon!

[GMC]C2

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts anyone?

CAO: Man, you're peach is real sharp, really close games too, we should MM next time, I'll prolly lose but whatever you probably wont make me pay you haha j/k

Azn_Lep: Didn't get a chance to play you in singles today, probably would have lost like the rest of my crew lol

Lance Stern: Great Job placing with your Falco, hope to see you again at the next

Darkmagic+Friends: Your doing better, you need to work on the mindgames and tech skill a little, fun team games btw.

Trevyn: Is gay for not going

Pha: Didn't get to play you again, thats just too bad now

Arash: Amazing puff, Darrel apologizes for the crews, I didn't even have to step up lol

Ooops: Pretty close game with singles, I was off, but whatever I still would've lost probably

Squish: Funny guy, extremely dirty on Jungle Japes, nice job beating us in teams, we're bad kids anyways

Anyone I miss

Also, CAO and Arash went boozer for Singles+Teams

SRDV

Smash Rookie
I couldnt go because my mom wouldn't give me 10 bucks to go. Then later today my dad gave me 20. I should have asked my dad in the first place >_<

I can't believe I missed this one and I can't believe Azn_Lep won. Congrats to him though :D

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
nice job adam and panda for getting 1st in teamms. too bad i wasnt there to see it. also nice 4th place panda :]

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Aiight, sup guys, thanks for supporting the Triweekly.

Tony - You're getting better - how can you not after hunting for Boozer game for aeons? Close matches my friend.

Rick - Jigglypuff would be a good fit for you. Edrees and I find that matchup tougher than most, if not all other characters. And you pulled my game down to the line. Nice work there too buddy.

Panda, Adam, Arash - Thanks for coming. It was a ball having you come down here. Boozer can't win tournies - he was born to be runner up.... cute. No Mexico, aww. I was looking forward to that, but I guess it'd cause a headache too.

GMC - Our friendlies were good. Nice timing with pillars and general laser ****ing spamming ****dammit. I don't like to Money Match people - I'd feel kind of dirty. But I'd be open to them upon request, hehe.

Squish, Azn_Lep - I love j0000. <3's galore. LOL. Throw an Esco party, I wanna dig into it. Congratulation to Pat for raking in the dough, taking out Singles. Well deserved.

Panda and Adam almost lost to Team Boozer, with... yes, actual Boozers participating. But somehow everything they did made us fall into the Downsmash-sheild eating-vortex of doom.

LanceStern - Good to see you make a Triweekly. Falco is pretty solid - some fine work there.

Pha - Owning in crews. Nice tactical decision made by Adam, hehe. You're getting good but your style is still moantastic. MOOOANNN.

Jon - You're a chillin guy, haha. Good to have you around bashing people up in Smash.

The rest of the guys - Thanks for being here. Until next time.

And ChuDat is *&@^#(*@(*$@. See you tomorrow, LOL.

Wesley Wicked

Smash Apprentice
haha despite my performance i liked the triweekly :laugh: im definately going to the next one and ill do better :chuckle:

P.S.

SA3Tony: your ice climbers are awesome..very good at desynching

LanceStern: Nice!! you did good for your first triweekly

team boozer: What can i say you guys destroyed me haha

everyone else: it was good to meet/play you all and im looking forward to the next triweekly

k thats all i wanted to say! :laugh:

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Woohoo fun tri weekly guys. I thought the turnout was small but after comparing the results, looks like it was about the same size.

CAO & Arash: Boozer looove to you guyz. Good jobs in teams, Boozer WILL win a tourney sooner or later. Sorry for stopping your Bowser in singles Arash, ICs are dirty, almost as dirty as WoP Puff :)

Panda & Adam: Pandaland.com WTF!?! Haha you have your own website. Thanks for coming all the way down to play in SD. That was one cheap dirty team you guys had there, d-smash into f-tilt, repeat! Good ish in singles too

LanceStern and GMC: Hey nice to finally meet you crazy Falco kids. Good matches with Lance, sorry didn't ever play GMC, we'll get our match in next time.

Tony & Meyoulou: Good stuff in friendlies guys, your Falcons are getting too crazy o.O

Ooops: "Oops" is all you can say, you CF was soooo close, then it SD'd waaaah!! :'(

Pha: Your too funny man, way to go in crews, is the boring Falco getting less boring?! Find out next time

Jon: Neat Marth you have there, I like it's style. Just keep working at it and it'll be really good

Dice: Nice fox, sorry if you didn't see the IC coming, there sneaky and dirty >.<

Edrees & Trevyn: Where were you guys!! C'mon when there's a tourney in Deep Socal you'd expect Deep Socal to be there. SHAME!!

Nwordtim

Smash Journeyman
Good times guys good times you taught me alot mainly you guys taught me that I sux lol but, still it gives me reason to get better at the game. See yah ninj4s next time because I’ll be there and I’ll be 10x better than ever.

Peace and love :p

Rickety

Peace and Love
Knifey said:
13th... if i had slept last night i woulda done better

I hear ya' man. I was so excited for the triweekly i forgot to sleep. Now, I'm sick. :-/ good games against you in singles. Sorry I counterpicked your Marth with Sheik on FD, i was desperate! And the chain-throwin' Sheik on Sheik was fun.

Caotic, you are the man. Nice guy, friendly, good at smash! Thanks for the super compliment :] I always liked the Puff, but I never felt I was good with her. But since she beat Lance's Falco and ALMOST your Peach (you were totally going easy on me, i'm convinced), i wanna practice with her! I like how you said she'd be a good fit for me :-P

Oops, you are also the man. Peach is yours now. You fun to play and you totally rule at this game. I'm glad I didn't have to face you first round in singles. Sorry about doubles, though. I want a Sheik vs Sheik match with you!! Jigglypuff combo against your Falcon was also the biggest WTF moment at the very end :]

Pha, darn it, you're the man too! Everyone is the man. YOU DO NOT SUCK WITH FALCO. And your Fox is super-good too! Pha is too good.

Panda you rock the Sheik too hard. I want to go to one of Ken's biweeklys someday, I wanna play you again.

Azn Lep, thanks for the royal schoolings in the friendlies :] I wish it was my Marth that was all crazy, not my Falcon. :-P Joke characters for the win!

Lance, good games . My Sheik versus your Falco reminded me of Rocky 4. Trading hits constantly 'til the end. Then the Jiggly Up-tilt combo was all luck. I thought I had you until the Jiggly ditto on POKE FLOATS! I blame it on the slowpoke tail!!! you are too good.

Everyone else, you guys are tough! I gotta step it up!
Triweekly 1- 17th place.
Triweekly 3- 9th place

Here's hoping the trend continues!

And before I forget... Little Bro! Tony, you did swell today. Your Marth is better than mine now! Guts>Griffith??? People called your IC's cheap. Keep a copy of "playing to win" with you at all times ;-)You'll probably read this at school later today, so let me say that I challenge you when you get home!

Good games to everyone!

Time to sleep and medicate.

peace, love, and happiness,
-Rickety

Phsycotic Mind System

Smash Apprentice
Cool

I wanted to play doubles but i didn't have enough money :mad:
oh well i will definantly coming to the next triweekly

CAO: You freakin' rock man
Arash: your the best bowser user i have ever seen
Dice: your fox is awsome
Squish: you freakin' caught me with a sleep move with Jig I amost beat you though on the 2nd round OMG!! awsome G&W and Jig
everyone else: You guys are awsome *thumbs up*

PandaX

Smash Lord
Sorry guys, not many shout outs this time for me.

I had a really good time and was surprised at some of the smashers there were.

I'm planning on attending the next triweekly but it might be a bit rough for me. Not sure, on it but we'll see :D

The names that I can remember off the top of my head (the reason why i'm not doing shout outs)

Caotic
Pha
Oops
Azn_Lep
Squish
Dice

Sorry, don't be mad at me if I didn't say your name ; ; I'm really bad at names and faces so I'll try asking names next time :D

Hope you guys can make it to Champ Combo or the Biweekly

LanceStern

Smash Lord
Caotic and Azn_Lep thanks for the compliments. I'll need A LOT OF WORK if I ever want to give you guys a real challenge though.

Very nice to meet OOPS and PHA - Showed me the true power of dash-dancing and mind games
RICK and TONY - ALways a pleasure to meet you two. I never got to play TOny except for the beatings he handed to me in doubles, and Rick you SHOULD stick to Jigglypuff. That's some tough stuff.

Oops, John and Azn_Lep - I hate you guys because of your SuperHuman and AWESOME chain-grabbing skills.

Knifey and Wesley - Great to meet you guys, and especially wesley, who kindly teamed up with me for doubles where we did pretty good.

Squish and CAOTIC - Love your guys' Bowsers. They are AWESOME

Goose/GMC2 - Thank you for showing me a true Falco. I gotta work on the waveshining to get as fast as you.

And anyone I forgot: Great to meet you and I hope I'll be at the next one.

LanceStern

Smash Lord
I was JUST about to mention NWordTim and Loser, but I didn't know if they went to smashboards or not.

I never did get to play you Tim or your friend with the glasses, or your quiet friend, but still a good job and it was fun watching you guys.

And HOW could I forget Adam who rocked with Peach's down smash? That was an AWESOME match.
RiCK - my win was luck, as you saw we were both at over 100 with one life left lol

Team Giza

Smash Lord
LanceStern said:
I was JUST about to mention NWordTim and Loser, but I didn't know if they went to smashboards or not.

I never did get to play you Tim or your friend with the glasses, or your quiet friend, but still a good job and it was fun watching you guys.

And HOW could I forget Adam who rocked with Peach's down smash? That was an AWESOME match.
RiCK - my win was luck, as you saw we were both at over 100 with one life left lol
Next time Tim will have another friend there... one that totally sucks.

Nwordtim

Smash Journeyman
Team Giza said:
Next time Tim will have another friend there... one that totally sucks.
man i wish you where there giza next time i'll make sure you go

oh btw the guy named loser we like to call him Juice *he's the silent kid* and the kid with glasses is named Victor ‘Darkmagic’ but, we like to call him cappuccino just to piss him off.

Justpha

Smash Journeyman
What's all this BS talk about Pha getting better... it's not true. I promise you, it's all 50% luck and 50% hype and 100% boring smash bros playing style :)! CAOTIC knows it best.

Anyhow... omfg, everyone is getting better, it's madness! Go San Diego! I'm very glad you guys all showed up. I wish I got to know more of all of you that were there!

Cao - thanks for organizing triweekly, bud. Hope you got the lodge locked up ok... Besides that, thank you again and .... YAYUUHZ

Opps - lol, you stank in team when it counts the most (losing 3 stocks, 2 of which you took from me within 5 seconds??? HAHAHAAHHA) and you gayed me out in singles with shiek 'cause you know I have trouble against your sheik... but I still love you, hahaha. You dirty dirty man.

Smash is such a fun game, you never know what will happen...

speaking of which...

Adam - Bob Bomb??? hahahah. Our matches in teams AND especially singles were TOOOO INTENSE, man!

Panda - Yayuuhhz! Haahaha, you're too funny. AND... I don't think you're a camper in poker ;)

Arash - you pulled a Chu Dat, LMAO!! hahahaaha, and I you're jiggly puff in crew is such a bully... too good, too dirty, hahaha

Azn Lep - aka Rice Cracker... man... we never win in triwekkly crews :( This will change! Congrats on winning first, bud.

Squish - when I think of you, all I can think of is dirty Jungle counter picking and partner massacre... lol, too good of a phenomenol

Rick - crazy Doc, you totally had me in that interupted match with the side step / dsmash strategy... lol. Dramatic improvement, GJ.

Rick's brother - sorry I forgot your name, I swear I'll remember it and update it. I blame it on getting hit in the head sooo hard while snowboarding today. Anyway, I can definitely see the progress, keep it up!

Lance - good falco, very impressive, wish i got to play / know you more

Goose - aww, too bad we didn't get any matches in together... next time, for sure, hit me up, I'm always up for friendlies.

Wes - I can certainly learn a thing or two from your samus. Samus is too fun.

Dice and the marth person that took me out in crew and the people from chula vista and whoever else I regretfully forget to mention - it's always good to see smashers gathering, thanks for showing up!

Little kids that didn't show up - next time don't get in trouble so your parents won't ground you and let you come to triweekly, ya?

[GMC]C2

Smash Journeyman
Justpha said:
Little kids that didn't show up - next time don't get in trouble so your parents won't ground you and let you come to triweekly, ya?
OMG I LOL'd at that hardcore. It's funny, they're my age, but they're littler.

Anyways, two of my controllers are fkd up and jammed and shiiz. What was the type of screwdriver you need? I don't want to buy a new one, even though the price went down to $20.

Shinta

Smash Cadet
aww...poor arash:(

but besides that....i'll b coming 2 the next triweekly along with knifey =X

so i guess i'll c u all there >.>

SA3Tony

Smash Journeyman
(eek. this is Rickety/meyoulou. I accidently posted under Tony's name. :-P )

[GMC]C2 said:
Anyways, two of my controllers are fkd up and jammed and shiiz. What was the type of screwdriver you need? I don't want to buy a new one, even though the price went down to $20.

You need a Tri Wing Screwdriver. But if you have strong hands (in other words, if your name is not Rickety :-P) you can do it with a small philips screwdriver.

---

Yay! for the jigglypuff encouragement. Nah, Lance, you beat me fair and square. It's a shame I didnt play Jigglypuff until a couple weeks ago, I wish I coulda used her at the Morse HS tournament. Speaking of which, tell me when it happens!! it'll be fun.

Pha, you cannot convince me otherwise that you aren't good. you rule. and thanks for the Doc compliment. :]

P.S. my lil' bros name is Tony.

Zack353

Smash Ace
Ha, I wouldn't even consider what I did grounds for grounding me.

More like.. Nothing? XD

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Cool smashfest eh? Like, say a Smashfest here in Escondido? That's right Esco is throwing down the towel, we're gonna put together a Smashfest sometime within the next month or so, be on the look out. I'll post more about it later.

Top Bottom