• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Smash 4 Thread

SnorlaxPie500

Smash Journeyman
I'm at Valdens and he is not even letting me play his main because of how broken he is with him. And now he is beating me with game and watch, kirby, falco, d3. I was gonna keep this hush but people need to know about his azentraining. Would not be surprised if he did not drop a game this next weekly.

Edit:and rob and sheik.

Edit2: and luigi.

Edit3: fml and dk.

Last edited:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You said it was FFX HD, Suspect. I have all the 13s.

Xenoblade was medicore.

I recognized the Samus and cabinets from Otaku Cafe because they were both at San Japan last year. Neat that they finally have a place here. :applejack:

I'm at Valdens and he is not even letting me play his main because of how broken he is with him. And now he is beating me with game and watch, kirby, falco, d3. I was gonna keep this hush but people need to know about his azentraining. Would not be surprised if he did not drop a game this next weekly.

Edit:and rob and sheik.

Edit2: and luigi.

Edit3: fml and dk.
He's not lying . Valdens is on some kinds of different level right now. I'm shaken.

Incendiary

Smash Apprentice
NNID
sh0rtfuse
Put me against Valdens in 1st round next week. I'm up for the challenge

Suspect

Smash Hero
You said it was FFX HD, Suspect. I have all the 13s.

Xenoblade was medicore.

I recognized the Samus and cabinets from Otaku Cafe because they were both at San Japan last year. Neat that they finally have a place here. :applejack:
naw son, I said ff13-2

Last edited:

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
I liked Xenoblade, but **** doing a 100% completion run.

Story's pretty good until Shulk started to only care about his ****.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
By mundai or twosday I'll have an adapter. Place open whenever kinda, just text or post on here if ya wanna come by fer practice to make sure my place is open. Might use you as a lab rat for some Yoshi things too.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Holy crap.

So. Potentially big update.

I went to Otaku Cafe just awhile ago. For those unaware, they opened their store yesterday. link: http://www.sacurrent.com/Blogs/archives/2015/01/16/new-video-game-arcade-opens-in-san-antonio

Anyway, I visited the store and it's massive. They have PLENTY of room for monthlies if they wanted to. There's a much larger amount of outlets then the 2 I use at ooples. Just about everything we've dreamed of as far as a perfect venue for smash. SO I approached the owners of the store how they felt about having tournies in the future (not just smash but anything) and they said they'd like to start within a month. So I told them about the weeklies we're having at ooples. When I asked if they wanted to host these weeklies, they immediately jumped on board. This is a very good thing.

I've invited them to join us on thursday at the weekly to see exactly what we do. The only slight issue with Otaku Cafe might be tables but that can easily be worked around. Overall, Otaku Cafe is a MAJOR upgrade over ooples (and especially ultra arcade).

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Holy crap.

I went to Otaku Cafe just awhile ago. For those unaware, they opened their store yesterday. link: http://www.sacurrent.com/Blogs/archives/2015/01/16/new-video-game-arcade-opens-in-san-antonio

Anyway, I visited the store and it's massive. They have PLENTY of room for monthlies if they wanted to. There's a much larger amount of outlets then the 2 I use at ooples. Just about everything we've dreamed of as far as a perfect venue for smash. SO I approached the owners of the store how they felt about having tournies in the future (not just smash but anything) and they said they'd like to start within a month. So I told them about the weeklies we're having at ooples. When I asked if they wanted to host these weeklies, they immediately jumped on board. This is a very good thing.

I've invited them to join us on thursday at the weekly to see exactly what we do. The only slight issue with Otaku Cafe might be tables but that can easily be worked around. Overall, Otaku Cafe is a MAJOR upgrade over ooples (and especially ultra arcade).

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Holy crap.

SnorlaxPie500

Smash Journeyman
Lol I was Vegeta. I kept getting stomped and kept getting more and more angry. Tried to go super aggro and then would get stomped again.

Super stoked about the Otaku news.

SnorlaxPie500

Smash Journeyman
Everyone in the world come to Kyros place. He's by the airport. We have two set ups and 4 players and two large papa john pizzas :143:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Update OP with Smash 4 results pleeeeeease. SAM 1 and another one right?

I really like seeing other cities results and it helps visitors see wtf is going on.

Top Bottom