• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Australia's a terrible place.
So many snakes and dingos and... goblins.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
spiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspiderspider

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
See, personally, spiders are cool. You respect their space, they respect yours.

Cockroaches on the other hand are ****ing vermin and pests.
If you try to kill them, they thank you by dropping their egg sacks in inconspicuous locations and then running away while you chase them; only increasing how many ****ing cockroaches you have to deal with in the future.
Cockroaches like, don't die either. Can spend 2 minutes non-stop spraying one and after a little while it just will flip back over and be like **** SON THAT **** WAS WHACK.

Cockroaches are uber disrespectful.
If you share the blood of a virgin sacrifice with a spider, it will pay you back in the future with the protection of your household from wasps, cockroaches and silly americans who don't know how to respect spiders.

Snakes?
Now that's worth being scared about depending on where you live.
Snake's also respect you if you respect them, but like, they totally dig pretending to be pieces of wood/sticks while sunbathing, and if you happen to trip on one they may get a little angry.

In my entire life though, I've never come across a wild snake.
Nor a funnel web. I think I'm smart enough to not stick my hand down dug out holes wondering what's inside.

Suspect

Smash Hero
not everyone, you never deleted me, I deleted you that one time yall kept spamming the inbox in nikes group chat.

stop lying craig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom