• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus/Zamus online WiFi Fun Tournament , April 5/6th. Registation closed!

NY-Beast

Smash Apprentice
Yo James do you main falco in melee?

Yeah and list updated. EAT THAT.

RESERVE LIST
1. Hugs Master-rank (Best Samus in U.S)2.NY-Beast : Semi-pro-rank
3.Mayo : Semi-pro-rank
4.Cubaisdeath : ( unknown )
5.Matt : Medium-rank
6.Jez : Noobish-rank
7.Fritz : Semi-pro-rank
8.Rtm : Medium-rank
UPDATE
9.WaterTails : Medium-rank
10. Hylian : Pro/Semi-pro-rank ( I think )

11.Banks : Pro-rank (10th best in england.)
12.W.Jr : ( Unknown )
13.Cocoashadow : Medium-rank
14.Cynan Machea : Medium-rank
15.Dobs : Medium-rank
16.Meljin : Medium-rank
17.Relentless : unknown-rank
18.AttackstorM : Medium-rank
19.Gutts : Noob-Medium-rank
20.Sychu : Noob-rank
21.The Alpha Gundam : Semi-Pro
22.Rohins : Semi-Pro/Pro
23.Phanna : Pro/Master-Perfect Samus Control-rank
24.mprism : unknown-rank
25.Rookiebrawler : noob-rank
26.Ph00tbag : Medium-rank
27.Mr. M : Super Noob-rank(lol at his request that is)
28.James Sparrow : Medium/Semi pro -rank
29.Ares And Enyo : Noob-Medium-rank
30.Megachuk : Semi-Pro-rank
31.Ju-jU : Medium-rank
32.Metamere : noob-medium-rank
33.Dazwa : Pro/Semi-pro-rank
34.Mattyboi : Medium/Semi-Pro-rank
35.Majoras : noob-rank
36.Samusrules93 : noob-rank

SMASH BALLS ARE OFF AS OF NOW SORRY FOR THOSE WHO WANTED THEM.

NY-Beast

Smash Apprentice
Don't worry thats the Melee rankings. Those people will pick up Brawl's metagame faster then others but still you'll stand a chance.

XxBlazingSpeedxX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
XBlazingSpeedX
Ill enter this. I'm about a semi pro. This sound pretty cool. Id really like to see how well id do agianst HugS.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I doubt I'll still main Samus when Brawl comes out, but we'll see...

go ahead and sign me up.

Mienaikage

Smash Cadet
Add me, I've never been to a Smash tournament but I have played every single Smash game from release day and have played against decent players, so I would say I'm around semi-pro.

I am also a gaming masochist and will willingly take on any master ranks.

Atire

Smash Apprentice
o crap 41 ppl w00 lol its pretty annoying updating the list though -_- and i gatta match everyone up *sigh* at least ny beast is ganna have my job when i make my tourney 2 months after this one :). lol The more the better everyones welcome in. o and btw to see my new sig click this link lol http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/258/olimarsigqb7.jpg

alright more ppl r always welcome o plz join LIST UPDATED

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Phazon_Dude told me he is interested and Atire I talked to Ny Beast about this and I am helping with brackets and such I have a good idea of most players abilities and setting up tournies as I said first part will be groups with top 2 or 3 players moving on to a double elimination tourney I have already made brackets with numbers just insert names double elimination I have brackets made from a 32 double elimination tourney to any number fewer so we will decide how many players advance after group stages. Thoughts suggestion I am always open to them.

NY-Beast

Smash Apprentice
Steve can you update the list with the rankins by adding caps to it and dashes between the noob and the rank like noob-rank , medium-rank. Just use caps with everything like Medium , Pro , Semi Pro , but don't use caps with noob.

Sychu

Smash Apprentice
Steve can you update the list with the rankins by adding caps to it and dashes between the noob and the rank like noob-rank , medium-rank. Just use caps with everything like Medium , Pro , Semi Pro , but don't use caps with noob.
Hey, why doesn't teh noob get caps too? and why does it matter how the rankings are written? He did say it was annoying updating the list as is so why put more pressure on the guy.

Atire

Smash Apprentice
Phazon_Dude told me he is interested and Atire I talked to Ny Beast about this and I am helping with brackets and such I have a good idea of most players abilities and setting up tournies as I said first part will be groups with top 2 or 3 players moving on to a double elimination tourney I have already made brackets with numbers just insert names double elimination I have brackets made from a 32 double elimination tourney to any number fewer so we will decide how many players advance after group stages. Thoughts suggestion I am always open to them.
sweet saved me a lot of work lol thnx

Atire

Smash Apprentice
Hey, why doesn't teh noob get caps too? and why does it matter how the rankings are written? He did say it was annoying updating the list as is so why put more pressure on the guy.
lol im actually kool with it its just annoying when like 10 ppl sign up pr day ^^

BTW LIST UPDATED

Moldy Clay

Smash Journeyman
NNID
frothyjazz54
3DS FC
3050-8737-8491
I think I'll join for now, as Zero Suit. I have no actual ranking, and I'm not going to make one up, so just go with unknown or noob or whatever.

c4pt41n 0l1m4r

Smash Rookie
IF they're any spots still open, ill join too, sign me up. i'd say im about mediumish to semi-pro, but i don't care who i face, i can take a challenge.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Out of curiosity, what constitutes the rankings that are given, and what point will they serve?
Been over this before but are melee rankings if people were pros at melee most likely will learn game quicker. This is not an absolute science but it will help make the groups for tourney we will seed after group stages when get to double elimination bracket. Example would be wouldn't have group of Phanna, Rohins, Hylian and Hugs where only two advance. We hope to ideally hold friendlies week or two after game comes out to test things and get idea of peoples skill. So basically rankings don't mean much just slight help to make groups for tourney.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Friendlies set for March 21-23 weekend that gives us two weeks before date of tourney. So everyone post those brawl friend codes when you get them, and if anyone wants to do friendlies before than pm and I should be free to play.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
Been over this before but are melee rankings if people were pros at melee most likely will learn game quicker. This is not an absolute science but it will help make the groups for tourney we will seed after group stages when get to double elimination bracket. Example would be wouldn't have group of Phanna, Rohins, Hylian and Hugs where only two advance. We hope to ideally hold friendlies week or two after game comes out to test things and get idea of peoples skill. So basically rankings don't mean much just slight help to make groups for tourney.
Im power ranked 2 in my state at melee and win money at every tourny I go to, does that constitute better ranking then medium\semipro? Doesnt really matter to me, just wondering.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Im power ranked 2 in my state at melee and win money at every tourny I go to, does that constitute better ranking then medium\semipro? Doesnt really matter to me, just wondering.
Rankings don't matter much I would say your are better then me melee wise I'm at medium only because didn't go to any big tourneys. I'm friends with one of top 10 players in PA and play with him but never went to any big tournies. Who knows how good I will be at brawl though get game at launch midnight will unlock everything then work on my Tech skills and hope to play as many friendlies as I can to train. So James Sparrow PM for friendlies and I will get better idea of skill and make groups accordingly that is all I can say about rankings.

Top Bottom