• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus threads thread - Read the first post you noobs!

Fleur de Lis

Smash Lord
Oro should also be on there, even though he hasn't posted on the thread yet. Oro's too good, guys.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Fleur de Lis said:
Oro should also be on there, even though he hasn't posted on the thread yet. Oro's too good, guys.
Look, we don't know who this Oro guy you keep talking about is, I never see him post anywhere. Ever. And I didn't even see him at GS2 when he was having matches. Quit making up people, you and those psychos Team Ben. Pfft.

I'm not a Samus player or anything but I just wanted to say. When I looked at the list I didn't see Mike Nasty on there. Hes from Cali (I'm sure a lot of you know who he is, hes in DBR) I've never met him or anything I just know that he mains samus and that hes really good.
Look, I don't think Jasona wants some guy named Nasty on the list. I don't know what he's been doing to be called Nasty, and I don't wanna know, he should keep that kind of stuff to himself.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
RanmaAppleTree said:
Look, we don't know who this Oro guy you keep talking about is, I never see him post anywhere. Ever. And I didn't even see him at GS2 when he was having matches. Quit making up people, you and those psychos Team Ben. Pfft.
I don't know if your joking or what, but have you ever used DC++? I am pretty sure some of his matches are on there.

Xyhthyx

Smash Journeyman
I main as Samus as well, possibly the only serious Samus user in Puerto Rico :/

If you don't know where Puerto Rico is I feel sad for you, making baby jesus cry like that.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Put me on the list
I'm the only samus from IL :( but I'm also the best samus in IL :p
I only use samus, I've NEVER even tryed another character.
Samus pwns!!

AngeloBangelo

Smash Lord
Zozefup said:
Put me on the list
I'm the only samus from IL :( but I'm also the best samus in IL :p
I only use samus, I've NEVER even tryed another character.
Samus pwns!!
My friend has a wicked good Samus. What part of IL do you live in? Maybe we can smash together at a tourney.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Dang, I wanted to be the best samus in IL :( Maybe I can be the best player who mains samus?! Anyway, I live close to carbendale and I'm going to SMYM4, I think.

Roy/Marth Player.

Smash Apprentice
I'm usually Samus espacially when I'm in a good mood..
When I'm in a good mood I'm awesome with everyone..
I'm usually not in a good mood though
Cause My Uncle..
Stupid Idiot..
But I'm usually samus even when I'm in a bad mood or in between mood

Joker

Smash Ace
:lick: Jasona thanks a lot you *** now because of this thread you've got my mouth watering with all this fresh samus ***, .....1 post, 10 post, mmmm i can taste the alloy already. :lick:

you ppl need to come see me in philly so i can show you what a real samus is, besides i suck try this if you can, if you get to see this vid, I'm the BLue samus with the tag name SYKO , the one and only baby :lick:
http://s53.yousendit.com/d.php?id=1QWWN6IZ00N4W2NM1WNMRZQ04C

copy that and watch real samuses at work :embarrass

Joker

Smash Ace
Lol :laugh:
:embarrass Meh, that was nothing kinda :embarrass (not trying to sound conceted) (really....not trying to :embarrass ....sorry if i am :embarrass ) as far as that Swd goes, my vid "Joking Around" will be out as soon as i get more "non-crew" footage of me using it to its full potential :laugh: i dont want anyone trying to dis-credit my soon to be title as SWD King.

Dont'cha just hate it when ppl say theres no good usefulness for it? :chuckle:
But its true.....any good samus well tell you, its to much of a hastle to use in battle, and for most....thats true....its just that i beg to differ. ;)

Some ppl have already seen this clip....its only about 800kb in size, about 8 secs. long , but it'll give you an idea of whats to come in the vid ;)

http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0AD6S9MZGA2ZO2K4Z70ERETEHH

TelpeFion

Smash Lord
I liked the ditto as well. Joker plays a weird Samus, lots of bombs... Jasona goes crazy with missiles. Nice to see different styles.

Also, nice SWD to bair in that other vid.

Joker

Smash Ace
:embarrass :laugh: **** rite it does...

Its one thing that your in Jersey, but another thing that your in Trenton.
Thats good ****...
Well get ready to play TJD soon hopefully in some way or another :embarrass
Imma see what I can do inorder to set something up if you would like sometime.

We can play show and tell, like back in elementery school ^^ ,

I'll show you........my samus , if you show me yours ^^ :chuckle:

stargirl

Smash Apprentice
Joker said:
:embarrass :laugh: **** rite it does...

Its one thing that your in Jersey, but another thing that your in Trenton.
Thats good ****...
Well get ready to play TJD soon hopefully in some way or another :embarrass
Imma see what I can do inorder to set something up if you would like sometime.

We can play show and tell, like back in elementery school ^^ ,

I'll show you........my samus , if you show me yours ^^ :chuckle:
Yea, I live in Trenton with my Aunt. She doesn't like it when I bring company though. I'm only living there right now since some of my friends live near her and (since they're back from vacation) I have some catching up to do. I usually play Smashbros whenever I go to my parents house wit my brother. I go down to Belle Mead whenever there's nothing to do because of my bro and for the fact my computer is down there (my aunt has no internet connection). If I have the time and if I'm the mood, I guess we can play, but not in Trenton :3 Do you live in New Jersey? Do you know where Belle Mead is?

Dvul

Smash Cadet
I main samus in PA!!!! im probrably one of the better ones that you will find! trying to become the best in my state and work my way up!!!

DVul Mother F.er of the Universe!

Joker

Smash Ace
:blush: Crono Cross was and still is a cool game.....but i think harle would approve f me more than you guys......(avatar) :blush:

I mean c'mon guys.....i play samus myself yall know that , but I'm Joker.....my name....suits me and my avatar.....Star...you can rock it cause you a chick and im cool with carl ^^... but this other guy?!?!?!? whats with the avatar?

Thats my avatar :blush: :blush: mine mine mine...lol

Aight niggs ditto me for it :laugh:

Fleur de Lis

Smash Lord
Jasona, add a guy named Tech to the list, when you get the chance. He mains as Samus and lives in Virginia.
Thanks.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Seeing as this is more like a "Samus finder" I'll rename it and sticky it.

And throw me on the list. West Australia

Jasona

Smash Ace
WOW ... stickied ... didn't see that one coming ... I was going to try to keep this thread all about the people who MAIN as samus (as in - doesn't seriously play as any other character), but it seems like that idea would make the list kinda small AND WE GOT STICKIED, so the bigger the better

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
This is kinda of a really wiered thing to ask for, but could you just capitalize the 'l' in my name. :p

I look at it everytime, but it finally got to me. Sorry for saying, but I am a strange person. :dizzy:

Top Bottom