• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus pillar combo

Atire0

Smash Cadet
NOT MEANT TO BE SERIOUS!

I made a combo with samus so tell me what you think of it. Sorry for the horrible quality, I'll make a new vid of it with better quality. Enjoy xD *** IT is a combo but its too easy too break out of. Just an experiment, remember that this was not intended to be used against people that have basic knowledge of the game!

It does work on people a little of the time on people that dont di lol. Just a fun combo to do but doesnt work that good at all xD I will experiment it though to find a way to make it harder to break out of.

UPDATE***
Better quality vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OLGu11Nxn4

Dont flame because its just a fun combo.

Scala

Smash Ace
It can be here too because its a technique
It's a technique, yes. But, it's a general technique that applies to all characters? No. It belongs in the Samus forum since it only applies to her.

Looks like a fun combo though but if you say that it only works half the time then a good player will be able to make it work 0% of the time. Work on it though you might find there's more to it.

Saunic

Smash Rookie
You don't even need to DI, it is simply not a combo, you can shield any of your moves (down tilt or ANA) since on your video, we can clearly see Link standing.

This is not Melee, not many moves can connect out of aerials.

Atire0

Smash Cadet
lol its just an experiment and acala, you got a good point. I will experiment it and this was an experiment. Its accually a combo but its too easy to escape out of. I miss L canceling :(. And i guess theres no way of moving it to the samus thread?

Top Bottom