• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus & Pikachu?! New AT?

Legendary Pikachu

Smash Ace
New situational team AT that was first discovered by me (LDPK) with a Samus partner (Arc-thefallen-).

*Samus is now endowed with the unlimited priveledge of crossing the Gate of Lightning!*

Because of Samus's slightly more ridiculous slide while shielding, the technique is executed most effectively Samus (maybe luigi also?). see Lightning Lockdown

Samus also has THE MOST and BEST options for the technique followup.

Original post w/ Video: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=8104088#post8104088

Enjoy! (I say 'YES!' to Samus!)

CREDITS:
Legendary Pikachu, LDPK (me, writing this)
Arc-TheFallen- (TL main and seconds Samus *one in vid*... owns the Youtube Account)
Takushin (Fox/Marth in Friendlies)
WERK! (Samus main, For inspiration that made this discovery possible)
Ramen (Lucario)
Raven (MK)

The Pikachu Smash World Community, for supporting me and other 'chus.

...and Captain Falcon. lol

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
What the hell?!

Thats seriously situational, but it looks very usefull...

What the hell?!

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
OMG.... just OMG...

Samus has an amazing ledge game... Pika has an amazing ledge game...

Whoever thought all we had to do was add some lightning to spice things up.

This is a useful tech WITH A VIDEO TOO! GASP

RaigothDagon

Smash Journeyman
I guess its pretty good that my bro said he'd use Pika as his secondary. Now we'll have an awesome ledge game with this technique. Provided we're skilled enough to use it on a moments notice of course. Now I just gotta wait a week or so for him to come back here with my Wii...

Top Bottom