• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus mains never have secondaries

Geist

Smash Master
Wasn't patooty allegedly Canada's best samus in like 07?

People here don't play Samus unless they main her :[ We have Lanowen (but I'm not sure if he plays or not), myself, and this guy in Toronto who's getting rep as a legit samus player. Can't remember who it is though.
Might have missed one, I haven't really participated in the EC scene for well over a year. :[

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Yeah, Patooty is a Peach/Fox now. He's probably still the best Samus in Canada, but he's hiding. Hence I call him the secret weapon.

AIDS

Smash Lord
I've never met him personally, but I've heard of him. I have friends in my 'crew' who've played him though.
Yeah, he is alright. Just unmotivated to improve so he is pretty out of date, lol.
He is coming to Toronto for a month in like a week though, you should meet him. He is a cool guy none the less.

Geist

Smash Master
Yeah, I'll find him if he shows up at any of our smashfests.
Is he actually coming here for smash, or is it other personal reasons?

edgeluca

Smash Lord
NNID
Edgeluca
3DS FC
2879-0257-1267
Yeah, he is alright. Just unmotivated to improve so he is pretty out of date, lol.
He is coming to Toronto for a month in like a week though, you should meet him. He is a cool guy none the less.
Hell yeah he is
We BC Samus mains are pretty cool :chuckle:

Top Bottom