• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus is Crouching during Uncharged Paralyzer Shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
This is new:

For some reason, Zero Suit Samus is considered to be crouching during the middle frames (not really sure when, something like 4 until it fires) of her uncharged Paralyzer Shot. Thus, while firing an uncharged Paralyzer Shot, you are immune to things like Falco's SHL and even a few grabs.

Seen here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8omUWEaopno 2:45

OMG METAGAYME!!

Nefarious B

Smash Champion
LOL yes, this is the kind of thing I would use for a wtf factor like 3-4 times a game (like my b reversal nB). It's just a crouch so it won't duck a standing laser, only crawl does that, but it's still useful since Falcos don't generally do silent lasers when they don't need to (against tall characters). Charging nB holds you in that position longer iirc

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
So her hitbox is smaller vertically when tapping nB, then when it's charged?

solecalibur

Smash Master
I think I have like 4 videos of doing this lol
I thought this was common sense? and falco can just reflect after your Neutral B, more of a gimic

Nefarious B

Smash Champion
Yeah that's why I said I'd use it like, 4-5 times a match. It's for when the falco is expecting a hit from the laser and charges right into our laser instead.

Doesn't charged laser duck it as well though? For longer even?

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Both of them simply make your hitbox shorter. It's not some property of the move. Just hitbox displacement.

Like Bowser's fsmash.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
When I charged it, my hurtbox became bigger, i'm pretty sure. Anyway, it seems this isn't new so I'll ask Dazwa to lock this thread. I didn't know! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom