• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus infinite: Windmill of Fury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
sigh....Why would MLG ban a technique that doesn't work?

isnt Bowser banned in MLG? because of cheapasswhorebroken flame canceling?

invertigo

Smash Journeyman
god how stupid are some people. how can you be confused by the wof. it simply owns

Typhian

Smash Rookie
I've watched the video 6 times now...also, how did those 2 samuses follow each other so well? The odds of them choosing the same mindgames over that amount of time is unimagineable.
Shows the true power of the technique that must not be named

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
lol, on a more serious note, I came up with a modified WoF.

Ftilt, shoulder, ftilt, shoulder, etc. Pwnage.

This move is quite famous. I often use it in matches for humor.

*tries WoF on SuperDoodleMan's Peach*

SDM: Trying to go Crashman on me?

Darr06

Smash Cadet
what the hell man, what a lame move. i've been doing that for monthhs and the only time it does me any good is when im practicing on computers with high handicaps. i mean, how hard would it be for someone to just stand there, shield, take the smash then counter with a chain grab. this is just too dumb.

CDorrian

Smash Apprentice
what the hell man, what a lame move. i've been doing that for monthhs and the only time it does me any good is when im practicing on computers with high handicaps. i mean, how hard would it be for someone to just stand there, shield, take the smash then counter with a chain grab. this is just too dumb.
... you never realized this was a joke, did you?

At least, I think it's a joke... anyway, MGL banned it, so what does that say to you?

Darr06

Smash Cadet
dude, my bro does it to me all the time. when sammy tackles into a shield she seems to push it a little farther. theres more than enough time to shield grab.

arrowhead

Smash Ace
if you had watched the video you would know that the only way to stop the Winmill of Fury is to respond with a Windmill of Fury of your own.
Read people, read!

Personally, I think this should be banned from not all tourneys, but super smash bros itself. It's just so **** broken! ._.

yorpy

Smash Journeyman
ummm...windmill of fury isn't that hard, i've gotten a pretty good version of my own that works, its not exactly what you would see in the video, but it works pretty well, besides i never do it because my friends all told me that they wouldn't play with me if i tried it on them.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
congrats, Pixelation.

this is still pathetic how many people think this is a joke. if it was, this thread would be closed.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
you could ask him. or look at his location, if he has one. mabey he is on the global smash compodiemidompendomian.....**** it, i give up spelling....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom