• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus infinite: Windmill of Fury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samus247

Smash Journeyman
You just proved that your ********. Read you own explanation, it says that the number on the right (100) is less than x, x represesnting the number of posts said user has. So the number of posts the user has, by your logic, must be greater that 100 to be a noob...sounds to me like you just made yourself lose.
read my post again," 'x' is "the given number." NOT THE NUMBER OF POSTS THE USER HAS. I gave the number of 100. Nowhere did i say his number of posts. you're a moron
Samus247: 1 Andro: 0
ditto to you whitewulf: x is 100; x is NOT on the opposite of 100 because it represents 100. You assumed you understood my variable. and you know what happens when you assume... AND WTF!!!! HOW DARE YOU DISGRACE THE Wind Mill Of Furry BY WRITING IT IN LOWERCASE... for shame... you can never be a samus player...

whitewulf

Smash Apprentice
read my post again," 'x' is "the given number." NOT THE NUMBER OF POSTS THE USER HAS. I gave the number of 100. Nowhere did i say his number of posts. you're a moron
ditto to you whitewulf: x is 100; x is NOT on the opposite of 100 because it represents 100. You assumed you understood my variable. and you know what happens when you assume... AND WTF!!!! HOW DARE YOU DISGRACE THE Wind Mill Of Furry BY WRITING IT IN LOWERCASE... for shame... you can never be a samus player...
when you type/write >100 it means greater than 100, no ones gonna assume that 100 was the variable, why didn't you just put <100 make it clear, while its obvious that >100=/=>x

and I'll type wmof in lower case if I want to :) I never intend to be a samus player as I'm a pika/ganondorf/luigi player though the only time I "EVER" use samus, is when I want to SWD<<see I put useful terms in caps not ones that only work well in one certain version, and I still stand in my argument, +29 more posts till I'm good at playing
AND WTF!!!! HOW DARE YOU DISGRACE THE Wind Mill Of Furry BY WRITING IT IN LOWERCASE... for shame...
...yes I'm a furry...but you just disgraced wmof as well :rolleyes:

Andromon58

Smash Apprentice
Wow....ur just ****ing ******** arent u.

Zeee

Smash Journeyman
HOLY HELL this works in Super Smash Bros online!!!!
lol I hit someone 10x with it before the noticed it was the WoF

Zink

Smash Champion
air_up_there, silly noob, sheildgrab aviodance is one of the most basic parts of WoF, as any true windmill enthusiast would know.

Samus247

Smash Journeyman
true story, if you get shield grabbed, you're dasing too earlier, wait till you get closer so that if they do happen to shield the initial dash attack, you'll go right through them. :)

whitewulf

Smash Apprentice
true story, if you get shield grabbed, you're dasing too earlier, wait till you get closer so that if they do happen to shield the initial dash attack, you'll go right through them. :)
thats the point of mindgames although lots of people don't use it, we have to punish them >:)

*gives them Inui's special drinks*

Corigames

Smash Hero
For all those people that said you can just put up a shield and grab, you are wrong. If done correctly, you can immediately turn the other way and avoid that. If you can time it right, there are a lot of things that you can do with it.

Vall3y

Smash Lord
a funny thing i like doing when abusing the WMoF, and facing a shield grabber, is just not attack
he cant shield for ever you know.
there are 1390351 ways of going around shielgrabs with the WMoF

C4-854

Smash Rookie
They way you guys put it makes it sound awesome and all, but... Honestly? To me:
1. It's dash spamming
2. Mindgames? OK I give you that, but it can be easily disrupted (gannon kick, falco laser, fireball, egg, a missile)
3. It kills the fun. The little fight clips were just boring to watch

I see its use, just don't overdo it (probably why your sibling won't play anymore)

C4-854

Smash Rookie
you forgot

4. IT'S UNSTOPPABLE SON
Your wrong. There are definitely ways around it. I bet there's at least one way with more than half the characters in the game. I know there aren't super strong ways around it, but eventually projectiles and junk would throw the WmoF off. Besides, the whole thing is BORING to verse and is used by desperate people with no other way to fight. The only way I see it to fit into battle and not ruin it is use it only a little (and not win just because of the one technique)

Hank McCoy

Smash Ace
Your wrong. There are definitely ways around it. I bet there's at least one way with more than half the characters in the game. I know there aren't super strong ways around it, but eventually projectiles and junk would throw the WmoF off. Besides, the whole thing is BORING to verse and is used by desperate people with no other way to fight. The only way I see it to fit into battle and not ruin it is use it only a little (and not win just because of the one technique)
listen, if you have only 5 posts, you need to read more so you can learn. there IS NO WAY AROUND IT. WE HAVE TRIED EVERY OPTION

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
yea, how does one mindgame random attacks that interupt your patern or random projectiles, no you guys arent that good at reacting or mindgames get over it.

arrowhead

Smash Ace
somehow, i doubt that mindgames will make every shiek player die before they can use their needles, which is the only way around that

arrowhead

Smash Ace
so then why don't you tell me how to avoid them using wof? suppose a shiek just pressed b to let out her flurry of needles. how would you use wof to avoid taking damage?

Samus247

Smash Journeyman
ugh, arrowhead you're confused, once you have shiek in the WMOF (you have to capitalize the letters, you weren't doing that) only then can he not get out, initially he may have a chance to use all his needles, so you may have to shield ONCE so that he loses all his charge up needles. besides those if he flicks one at you and you dash, you'll deflect the needle, read my sig. And hank is right, you only have 87 posts. You must learn noob, wait till you get to 100...

arrowhead

Smash Ace
ugh, arrowhead you're confused, once you have shiek in the WMOF (you have to capitalize the letters, you weren't doing that) only then can he not get out, initially he may have a chance to use all his needles, so you may have to shield ONCE so that he loses all his charge up needles. besides those if he flicks one at you and you dash, you'll deflect the needle, read my sig. And hank is right, you only have 87 posts. You must learn noob, wait till you get to 100...
aha! so you WOULD have to end the wof

St. Viers

Smash Champion
arrowhead...no...you don't begin the WMOF until after the needles go past you...the WMOF begins when you reach your opponent. If you deflect/dodge the group of needles, and begin, and shiek tries to hit you with one, you can eat it with the invincibility frame.

X_JcR_X

Smash Rookie
I hussled every smash player at my school out of their money using this technique and used the money to pay for my driving school. !!!THANK YOU CRA$HMAN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom