• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus and Zamus players

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Except that, unless you use a Final Smash, you can't.
You don't know much, do you?
friday's update said:
1: At the character-selection screen, hold down a shield button then proceed to the next screen.
2: Quickly input taunts ↑↓↑.

GUIGUI

Smash Journeyman
Hum, Ismar, it only goes one way, from Samus to ZSamus.

Red7z7

Smash Apprentice
yeah, if you start as ZSS, you cant ever change back to samus except with her final smash, you will revive as ZSS after every KO. However, if you start as samus, you can use the taunts to desuit into ZSS. If you die, even as ZSS, you will revive as samus. someone should test this to verify that its true.

Ares And Enyo

Smash Apprentice
after much testing I haven't been able to get Zero to change back with the up down up mashing - works with samus -> zero though

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
I hope it works with Zamus -> Samus, otherwise I won't play with samus that much
Unfortunately, it doesn't appear to.

Q: How do I play as Zero-Suit Samus (aka ZSS, Zamus)?

A: Besides Samus' Final Smash which will switch her in her suit of armor to zero-suit (and vice-versa), you can start a match as ZSS by holding down a shield button between the character select screen and the stage selection menu. This can also be done for controllers in the slot of a CPU opponent to have them start as ZSS.

Additionally, you can also shed your armor at any time by hitting up-down-up on the d-pad (very quickly). If you have a FS charged, you can do this transformation and still have it to use as ZSS. The only way to transform from ZSS back to Samus is through her Final Smash. See this Dojo update for more.

Top Bottom