• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sakurai talks about Clones in Famitsu column

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
they didn't have time? in 2014?
Remaking them from scratch outside of their specials instead of taking a character and changing their model(except Dark Pit who literally has an armband and color differences) a fair amount takes a lot longer time than just putting in new models over existing moves and slightly changing their attributes. You can take the programming for a move, slap it on a different model, and call it a day far more easily.

That's what happened for every clone essentially. They did obviously edit the moves to work a little differently, most moves for Lucina and Dr. Mario, very few moves for Dark Pit, respectively.

Basically, it would entirely take a long time to do Wolf or Lucas. Making them Alts would've been shorter, but a less popular choice, respectively. Especially since they played highly different from the person they were somewhat based upon(Fox and Ness respectively). Taking a semi-clone and turning them into an alt, well... not a good way to please your fanbase. No matter if you change the attack models to look different but having exactly the same properties. Say, Ness' Back A could have a magical strike to it, but it's a dissonant hitbox. The move is 100% the same, it just looks prettier. Lucas could be an alt. On the other hand, making both DLC while changing them more up could actually please the fanbase more.

Strofirko

Smash Master
Why people still bringing this guy :roymelee: for these discussions,its like extinguishing fire with alcohol.

shininimuss

Smash Apprentice
NNID
shininimus
Remaking them from scratch outside of their specials instead of taking a character and changing their model(except Dark Pit who literally has an armband and color differences) a fair amount takes a lot longer time than just putting in new models over existing moves and slightly changing their attributes. You can take the programming for a move, slap it on a different model, and call it a day far more easily.

That's what happened for every clone essentially. They did obviously edit the moves to work a little differently, most moves for Lucina and Dr. Mario, very few moves for Dark Pit, respectively.

Basically, it would entirely take a long time to do Wolf or Lucas. Making them Alts would've been shorter, but a less popular choice, respectively. Especially since they played highly different from the person they were somewhat based upon(Fox and Ness respectively). Taking a semi-clone and turning them into an alt, well... not a good way to please your fanbase. No matter if you change the attack models to look different but having exactly the same properties. Say, Ness' Back A could have a magical strike to it, but it's a dissonant hitbox. The move is 100% the same, it just looks prettier. Lucas could be an alt. On the other hand, making both DLC while changing them more up could actually please the fanbase more.
i meant dlc. if a character isn't finished just add them through dlc later. i was mostly talking about dark pit. uprising has like 108 weapons, but he is still one of my favourite smash characters atm.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
i meant dlc. if a character isn't finished just add them through dlc later. i was mostly talking about dark pit. uprising has like 108 weapons, but he is still one of my favourite smash characters atm.
Ah, then agreed. I would love it if Dark Pit could be patched with more differences. Albeit, if they had a DLC KI character, I'd take Medusa over anyone else.

I say it's pretty safe to say nobody gives a **** about Roy anymore.
If it weren't for the fact that Roy(Koopa) has his name and Crowd Chant? I'd totally take him as DLC, clone or otherwise. More as a clone of Ike, though, with a new Up B and Final Smash.

To say the least, you're wrong.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
If it weren't for the fact that Roy(Koopa) has his name and Crowd Chant? I'd totally take him as DLC, clone or otherwise. More as a clone of Ike, though, with a new Up B and Final Smash.

To say the least, you're wrong.
I'm pretty sure there's someone who cares deeply about Ronald McDonald. Regarding people who care for actually good characters though, there's none of them who thinks about Roy in the slightest.

PeterJude

Smash Ace
How exactly does resource allocation explain picking his own generic edgy Pit palette swap instead of something people wanted?
If you think Dark Pit is just a palette swap, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

There were people who wanted Dark Pit. He's a unique character in his series. The fact that he looks similar to Pit is almost certainly the reason they chose to make him an alt for Pit (and ultimately part why he ended up becoming a clone).

He a solid choice for a clone in the game, it just seems people feel like whinging about something.

Folt

Smash Ace
Also, despite having a staff that's named after him, Dark Pit's most used weapon is the Silver Bow, which probably played another part in making him a clone of Pit.

Saltwater Gem

Smash Journeyman
If you think Dark Pit is just a palette swap, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

There were people who wanted Dark Pit. He's a unique character in his series. The fact that he looks similar to Pit is almost certainly the reason they chose to make him an alt for Pit (and ultimately part why he ended up becoming a clone).

He a solid choice for a clone in the game, it just seems people feel like whinging about something.
Because Dark Pit obviously took an incredibly small amount of resources. Those resources would not have lead into a new character. Not even close. They were probably decided based on spare time and money they had after finishing the development of the game. It's not like they planned to put him in the from the very beginning, like some people seem to think. One slot on the roster is not equal to another. Robin probably took a whole lot more development time than Little Mac, for example. Treating each slot, especially the clones, as if they're worth the same amount of time and money as a newcomer is completely absurd.
It's not DP vs *insert something people want here*, it's DP vs nada. Nothing you or anyone says will change that fact, and nothing will change the fact that DP fans outnumber the haters.
Missing the point. Alph was already an alt. Dark Samus already had the model and several graphics and other materials available in game. Dixie would have been a very simple Diddy alt. He chose which alts to make and he chose which of those to make into clones. He could have used the same resources to do the clone job on Alph or Dark Samus or other low-hanging fruit and appeal to Metroid fans or Pikmin fans or other series who got jack squat, but he chose to use them on pill-throwing Mario and Emo Pit, two series who have already completely saturated the game with their material.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Dixie can't be an alt of Diddy. It's physically impossible as she has no tail.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Dixie can't be an alt of Diddy. It's physically impossible as she has no tail.
They'd have to remove every tail attack from Diddy to do that. And then her hair couldn't be used, a defining feature. It'd be a really bad alt idea. I'm glad they avoided it.

Even Dr. Mario was more possible, by remodeling the FLUDD and Megavitamins.

Also, some alts change character's sizes to match the main character. Alph is not the same height as Olimar normally. The Koopalings got their sizes changed too.

Last edited:

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
It's already been done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYh7ZVMnhDA

(about the 9:00 mark)

I think that Dixie looks fantastic.

EDIT: ...and at the 9:00 mark the player talks about how happy he is that Dixie is in the game even though she is a clone
The way she attacks and her animations feels out of character for her. Her hair attacking like the tail from Diddy barely makes barely any sense, it looks awkward and theoretically wouldn't even have the same hit box. That is not how she uses her hair anyways. She wouldn't make sense as an alt and is much more suited as a separate character.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Missing the point. Alph was already an alt. Dark Samus already had the model and several graphics and other materials available in game. Dixie would have been a very simple Diddy alt. He chose which alts to make and he chose which of those to make into clones. He could have used the same resources to do the clone job on Alph or Dark Samus or other low-hanging fruit and appeal to Metroid fans or Pikmin fans or other series who got jack squat, but he chose to use them on pill-throwing Mario and Emo Pit, two series who have already completely saturated the game with their material.
Turning Dark Samus into a clone would mean all work gone into making her an Assist Trophy go down the gutter. Wasting resources is hardly a good decision.

As for Dixie, @ Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth and @ Naoshi Naoshi have already elaborated on it. Her model has significant differences from Diddy Kong to work as a clone.

They based the clones on already existing characters with already existing models and animations. Considering this, the only choices for clones in this game were Dr. Mario, Dark Pit, Lucina, Alph and the 7 Koopalings.

That means only other choice remaining would be Alph, who isn't a really popular character, even within the Pikmin fanbase, as far as I know. Besides, altering the Pikmin mechanics could mean more work than converting Dr. Mario, Dark Pit and Lucina from alts to clones. In other words, a risky decision that could compromise the project's integrity. Sakurai explicitly told that they didn't want to spend many resources and man-power on the clones in order to avoid balancing issues.

As for the 7 Koopalings, 7 Bowser Jr. clones would hardly be any good idea. And it wouldn't make sense to separate part of the crew either.

That leaves Dr. Mario, Dark Pit and Lucina. It was them as alts or them as last minute clones. Take your pick.

Last edited:

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
I'd like to think that Sakurai wasn't purposely trying to offend the fan base because I'm getting a little tired of people who make their salaries off of us trying to tell us off. It was like when Michael B. Jordan said in an interview about the new Fantastic Four that "we would just go see it anyway" (which for the record, I'm not gonna go see that movie so... yeah). I can understand why Sakurai would be upset and I can see things from his perspective and I do feel bad for him, because I do believe he's doing this because he really wants to make everyone happy and that's what he gets satisfaction from, however if he wants to say things like that he should just vent to friends and family and get it out of his system before going on a professional interview. There's really a certain point where I stop tolerating the things he says and just want to say "**** off, Sakurai".

Saltwater Gem

Smash Journeyman
Turning Dark Samus into a clone would mean all work gone into making her an Assist Trophy go down the gutter. Wasting resources is hardly a good decision.

As for Dixie, @ Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth and @ Naoshi Naoshi have already elaborated on it. Her model has significant differences from Diddy Kong to work as a clone.

They based the clones on already existing characters with already existing models and animations. Considering this, the only choices for clones in this game were Dr. Mario, Dark Pit, Lucina, Alph and the 7 Koopalings.

That means only other choice remaining would be Alph, who isn't a really popular character, even within the Pikmin fanbase, as far as I know. Besides, altering the Pikmin mechanics could mean more work than converting Dr. Mario, Dark Pit and Lucina from alts to clones. In other words, a risky decision that could compromise the project's integrity. Sakurai explicitly told that they didn't want to spend many resources and man-power on the clones in order to avoid balancing issues.

As for the 7 Koopalings, 7 Bowser Jr. clones would hardly be any good idea. And it wouldn't make sense to separate part of the crew either.

That leaves Dr. Mario, Dark Pit and Lucina. It was them as alts or them as last minute clones. Take your pick.
It's not wasting resources if people want Dark Samus (or anything Metroid really). Would it be bigger for the game to have another character, bigger for the Metroid fanbase who has gotten jack s***, or are people really going to miss that AT? I doubt it. And at the end of the day, he still decides who gets the alts/extra models to begin with and still made conscious decisions to ignore what most fans wanted (Western fans, I should say).

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Sorry, but you can't tell me how I feel a character plays or feels. To each his own.
That's not what I ment... Us over at the DP boards have done testing for %s and Knockback. 99% are exactly the same as Pit's, along with his Uspecial.

It's not wasting resources if people want Dark Samus (or anything Metroid really). Would it be bigger for the game to have another character, bigger for the Metroid fanbase who has gotten jack s***, or are people really going to miss that AT? I doubt it. And at the end of the day, he still decides who gets the alts/extra models to begin with and still made conscious decisions to ignore what most fans wanted (Western fans, I should say).
Remember the dude who botched OM? He's still in control of Metroid, and it's pretty apparent he doesn't like the Prime games. It's likely he didn't even want DS as an AT, much less a character.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
How is programming an Assist Trophy from scratch (including AI, animations and attack proprieties) and throw that work off the window just to use the model as an alt or clone character not a waste of resources?

So, you pay some programmers to implement that Assist Trophy and then you slap them in the face saying the work put into that isn't necessary? That's not how things work in professional game development.

Making a clone out of an Assist Trophy would take far more work than turning an alt into a clone character. That would have taken time, something the development team didn't have in the first place.

Also, if Sakurai did ignore the fanbase, we wouldn't have gotten these guys: :4megaman::4littlemac: Characters that were more wanted in the West than in Japan. (Seriously, a good chunk of the Japanese fanbase had no idea who Little Mac was.)

PeterJude

Smash Ace
Dark Samus wasn't a predone alt though "Dark Samus" in the game is an assist trophy, and there is also a similar pallet swap for Samus. Models for assist trophies are a whole other kettle of fish to playable characters. They are not of the same standard and quality.

Alph from what they were saying could have been made a clone, but they clearly decided there wasn't enough to make different. I don't really get what's worth complaining about.

Dixie would have been a very simple Diddy alt.
Dixie, point blank, couldn't be a Diddy alt, it just couldn't work. The reason should be pretty damn obvious too:

She couldn't even be a clone, she'd need to be made her own character outright, animations and all.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Also, if Sakurai did ignore the fanbase, we wouldn't have gotten these guys: :4megaman::4littlemac: Characters that were more wanted in the West than in Japan. (Seriously, a good chunk of the Japanese fanbase had no idea who Little Mac was.)
Mega Man was wanted universally, Little Mac and Sonic are the only examples of characters that were only very popular in the west yet still made it in.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
How is programming an Assist Trophy from scratch (including AI, animations and attack proprieties) and throw that work off the window just to use the model as an alt or clone character not a waste of resources?

So, you pay some programmers to implement that Assist Trophy and then you slap them in the face saying the work put into that isn't necessary? That's not how things work in professional game development.

Making a clone out of an Assist Trophy would take far more work than turning an alt into a clone character. That would have taken time, something the development team didn't have in the first place.
I'm pretty sure he meant planning Dark Samus as a separate character from the start, not add her mid-development.

PeterJude

Smash Ace
I'd like to think that Sakurai wasn't purposely trying to offend the fan base because I'm getting a little tired of people who make their salaries off of us trying to tell us off. It was like when Michael B. Jordan said in an interview about the new Fantastic Four that "we would just go see it anyway" (which for the record, I'm not gonna go see that movie so... yeah). I can understand why Sakurai would be upset and I can see things from his perspective and I do feel bad for him, because I do believe he's doing this because he really wants to make everyone happy and that's what he gets satisfaction from, however if he wants to say things like that he should just vent to friends and family and get it out of his system before going on a professional interview. There's really a certain point where I stop tolerating the things he says and just want to say "**** off, Sakurai".
I quite enjoy it when people take offense to translated text. If you don't know how he said it in his own language, and have a natural grasp of that language, you don't really have enough context to get offended. He may well have just being trying to say that he genuinely believes that all the people on the MiiVerse asking for Shrek are genuinely children, and was trying to give a bit of a taste to the thought process that went into the clones.

If you really want to say "**** off, Sakurai [sic]" then you should simply not buy the game, leave the forum and ignore it's existence. By buying it, discussing it and ultimately helping promote it, you're validating how he's done things.

I'm pretty sure he meant planning Dark Samus as a separate character from the start, not add her mid-development.
So more, "why not this character" nonsense again. This is the thing, they weren't chosen from the start. People who are annoyed about Dark Samus, Ridley, K Rool, etc. have no place complaining about the clones.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Even so, it'd get far more backlash. 3 Samuses? Not many care if Dark Samus is a completely different person either. Over Ridley or another Hunter? I doubt it'd go well.

Dark Pit is a lot less of an issue since his quotes at least please people. And more have played Uprising and know they're different people now.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Well, that's an entire other story. Dark Samus as a separate character and not a clone would require planning like all other distinct characters.

Mega Man was wanted universally, Little Mac and Sonic are the only examples of characters that were only very popular in the west yet still made it in.
My mistake. Had no idea the Japanese wanted Mega Man too.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Even so, it'd get far more backlash. 3 Samuses? Not many care if Dark Samus is a completely different person either. Over Ridley or another Hunter? I doubt it'd go well.

Dark Pit is a lot less of an issue since his quotes at least please people. And more have played Uprising and know they're different people now.
I suppose. People would probably hating any "dark" characters from then... well...

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Fairly certain every installment in the Prime series have individually sold more than Uprising has. The real issue comes with Dark Samus never being planned as a costume which is how these clones materialized to begin with.

Last edited:

Saltwater Gem

Smash Journeyman
Dixie, point blank, couldn't be a Diddy alt, it just couldn't work. The reason should be pretty damn obvious too
I already posted a video where this was achieved. I (and the person playing it) think it looks great, although someone else didn't. But it could certainly work.

Dark Samus isn't Samus. Coulda just called it Metroid Prime. Only 2 Samuses. And an antagonist, which this game is sorely lacking. And a Metroid rep, which it's also sorely lacking.

I think the argument here could be made that if Sakurai does care enough to put in the huge requested characters (Ridley, K. Rool, Mewtwo, etc.) or to give certain series or fans attention then it's probably expecting too much for him to think on that level of alts and clones since he clearly isn't thinking about it in the forefront of his mind. So maybe it was doomed from the beginning.

PeterJude

Smash Ace
I already posted a video where this was achieved. I (and the person playing it) think it looks great, although someone else didn't. But it could certainly work.
Can you post the link. I really can't see how it's possible without making Dixie not Dixie.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I suppose. People would probably hating any "dark" characters from then... well...
Dark Link does rule though. XD

Fairly certain every installment in the Prime series have individually sold more than Uprising has. The real issue comes with Dark Samus never being planned as a costume which is how these clones materialized to begin with.
Even so, Uprising is consistently popular. But the 3 Samuses bit would not make fans happy. A lot already moan about the 4 different Marios in Mario Kart 8. Baby, Metal, and regular aren't nearly as moaned about, but Tanooki Mario didn't go over too well. It's like... why? The other have something going for them. Baby Mario is playable in a game as a different person(via time travel). Metal Mario was unique by being a whole different character in Smash and got a different personality in Mario Kart 7. The last one is just... why bother? Why not Dry Bowser? Diddy Kong? Bowser Jr.? Etc. Overdoing too much of the same person or a literal clone can cause issues. Smash moreso than Mario Kart at least. Since Smash is all about the characters.

Dark Samus isn't Samus. Coulda just called it Metroid Prime. Only 2 Samuses. And an antagonist, which this game is sorely lacking. And a Metroid rep, which it's also sorely lacking.

I think the argument here could be made that if Sakurai does care enough to put in the huge requested characters (Ridley, K. Rool, Mewtwo, etc.) or to give certain series or fans attention then it's probably expecting too much for him to think on that level of alts and clones since he clearly isn't thinking about it in the forefront of his mind. So maybe it was doomed from the beginning.
All they see is yet another Samus. ZSS is liked more since she's not a physical-looking clone and plays super differently. A 3rd version of Samus is an awful idea that will not go well(no, it doesn't matter if they're different people. It clearly doesn't for Dark Pit, so what makes you think it'd matter here?). Not everybody plays Metroid either. Also, Samus has a costume with similar colors. Which was more than good enough.

It was really Ridley, a Hunter that looked different, or Anthony for characters that people found interesting/wasn't some version of Samus. Adam was pretty hated too.

Last edited:

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
I quite enjoy it when people take offense to translated text. If you don't know how he said it in his own language, and have a natural grasp of that language, you don't really have enough context to get offended. He may well have just being trying to say that he genuinely believes that all the people on the MiiVerse asking for Shrek are genuinely children, and was trying to give a bit of a taste to the thought process that went into the clones.

If you really want to say "**** off, Sakurai [sic]" then you should simply not buy the game, leave the forum and ignore it's existence. By buying it, discussing it and ultimately helping promote it, you're validating how he's done things.

So more, "why not this character" nonsense again. This is the thing, they weren't chosen from the start. People who are annoyed about Dark Samus, Ridley, K Rool, etc. have no place complaining about the clones.
Yes, we should give him the benefit of the doubt as well.

PeterJude

Smash Ace
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYh7ZVMnhDA

At the 9:00 mark.

It's pretty much a 1:1 Dixie-to-Diddy model hack, but we know they give clones minute differences anyway, so theoretically they could still add a few differences to make her more 'Dixie-like'.
Again, if she were to have ever been a clone, she would have started as an alt in production. Using the hair as the end of the tail is an interesting solution to the main issue (apart from giving her a prehensile ponytail capable of attacking). There's the issue though, I seriously doubt they'd have accepted such a solution.

How are the hit boxes for Diddy for such a model hack?

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Even so, Uprising is consistently popular. But the 3 Samuses bit would not make fans happy. A lot already moan about the 4 different Marios in Mario Kart 8. Baby, Metal, and regular aren't nearly as moaned about, but Tanooki Mario didn't go over too well. It's like... why? The other have something going for them. Baby Mario is playable in a game as a different person(via time travel). Metal Mario was unique by being a whole different character in Smash and got a different personality in Mario Kart 7. The last one is just... why bother? Why not Dry Bowser? Diddy Kong? Bowser Jr.? Etc. Overdoing too much of the same person or a literal clone can cause issues. Smash moreso than Mario Kart at least. Since Smash is all about the characters.
I do agree with the too many Samus' thing, it'd especially crash and burn considering the popularity Ridley has, which also did backfire on ZSS when she was initially revealed for Brawl. I just wanted to state that popularity was never the issue, Uprising is still very niché considering the huge audience Smash targets.

Saltwater Gem

Smash Journeyman
All they see is yet another Samus. ZSS is liked more since she's not a physical-looking clone and plays super differently. A 3rd version of Samus is an awful idea that will not go well(no, it doesn't matter if they're different people. It clearly doesn't for Dark Pit, so what makes you think it'd matter here?). Not everybody plays Metroid either. Also, Samus has a costume with similar colors. Which was more than good enough.

It was really Ridley, a Hunter that looked different, or Anthony for characters that people found interesting/wasn't some version of Samus. Adam was pretty hated too.
You're making tons of weird assumptions here. You can't stick up for people *possibly* liking Dark Pit's personality (which doesn't even exist in Smash) and then say 'not everybody plays Metroid' when every Prime game sold more than Uprising as grounds for Dark Pit being more well-received. And you also just assume that people would see 'Metroid Prime' and get angry at another Samus without any reason. But the fact is you would be appealing to more fanbases so less people would be complaining.

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
Again, if she were to have ever been a clone, she would have started as an alt in production. Using the hair as the end of the tail is an interesting solution to the main issue (apart from giving her a prehensile ponytail capable of attacking). There's the issue though, I seriously doubt they'd have accepted such a solution.

How are the hit boxes for Diddy for such a model hack?
Couldn't they have just given Dixie a tail if she was going to be an alternate for Diddy?

PeterJude

Smash Ace
Couldn't they have just given Dixie a tail if she was going to be an alternate for Diddy?
It wouldn't be Dixie then.

Why not add K Rool, but instead of being a crocodile he's a green Charizard, you know, just so he could work as an alt.

Saltwater Gem

Smash Journeyman
Eh, it's really not part of her (literally and figuratively). But I just wanted to show that it can be done (and I'm sure that Sakurai's team would be able to pull it off with improvements if a random modder can).

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
It wouldn't be Dixie then.

Why not add K Rool, but instead of being a crocodile he's a green Charizard, you know, just so he could work as an alt.
Is Ness not Ness because he doesn't use the attacks he uses in EarthBound? Or is R.O.B. not R.O.B. because he shoots lasers from his eyes?

Eh, it's really not part of her (literally and figuratively). But I just wanted to show that it can be done (and I'm sure that Sakurai's team would be able to pull it off with improvements if a random modder can).
It would be better than nothing I suppose :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom