• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sakurai Says...

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
Sakurai says: It is illegal for Pikan00b to own a copy for brawl.

Sakurai says: Me and Pikan00b gave Pikachu a few STDs

Sakurai says: I will design SSBB how Pikan00b likes it.

Sakurai says: Whats a double jump.

Sakurai says: SSBB will be released on the Game boy color!

Sakurai says: SSBB will combine with Halo 3.

I

i8waffles612

Sakurai says: SSBB will be 50 dollars to buy, but you need to pay 50 more to play online.... per day"

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
Sakurai says: I was given the choice to add either sonic, or amy, cream, and rouge. obvoiusly, i chose the latter, more characters are what the players really want!

Na!l

Smash Journeyman
Sakurai says "Since I have ran out of ideas I will use things from this thread(Click Here) on SWF"

:crying: :cry: :crazy: :urg: :scared:
HAH, i laughed really hard at this one

Sakurai: "SSBB is coming along. We're ready to release a new trailer. It will be exactly like the other two, but at the end, you will get to see the new look of Sheik at the end, becase thats as far as we got."

Sakurai: "Sheiks only move is Down+B"

Sakurai: "Zero Suit Samus's only move changes her back into Samus"

Sakurai: "Newcomer: Chillin"

Sakurai: "Solid Snakes super smash move allows him to control Metal Gear RAY"

Sakurai: "Kirby's throws are unbreakable"

Sakurai: "We've handed the development over to EA."

LavisFiend

Smash Lord
*makes it through adventure mode*

"YES YES YES! FINALLY, WOW, BRAWL IS SO AWESOME, I WONDER WHO THE LAST BOSS IS!"

*and down from the heavens.....descends chuck norris*

O.o

No..... it can't be?!!!!!

*roundhouse kicks you and 5 stocks you from the one hit (thats right, one kick, causing you to bounce in and out 5 times) and the logo appears saying, "thanks for playing!"

Then Blue Screen of Death.

THAT, my friends, is the worst that could happen....

Death by Norris' will.

HideousBeing

Smash Ace
Sakurai: "I've decided to make smash more like a rpg in brawl. You will be able to level up and strengthen your character, and coins will buy better equipment."

Sakurai: "To add a new spin to smash, the game will contain extreme graphic violence, and nudity, and strong language. You will be able to unlock nude costumes for Peach, Zelda, and of course, Zero suit Samus. Snake's taunt will be a profane oath that insults his opponent's mother in a shameless way.

Sakurai: "In late response to the American bombings of Nagasaki and Hiroshima, Brawl will not be released to the USA as payment for wrongdoings long ago."

Sakurai: "Buddha will be a playable character!"

Sakurai: "Mario and Luigi will boast blond hair in Brawl."

Sakurai: "Psi Duck will be a unlockable character!"

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Sakurai gets in an accident and suffers retrograde amnissia, and can't remember any past memories. Surprised to hear he is making a game that lots of people are hoping kick***.

Dark Shard

Smash Apprentice
I hope we all know that 9/11 very much did happen. :p

Anyway...

Sakurai says "When Peach hits a player with her down smash, she hits them 500 times, you lose 8 stock, and you must stand up and allow the Peach player to punch you in the nuts with the Wiimote."

Sakurai says "There are no longer any stages that allow ring outs. Instead, you are KOd when your damage reaches 100%.

Sakurai says "Since people still play SSBM, we will wait untill that game is completely disbanded befre releasing the next one."

Sakurai says "Only 52 copies of this game were made due to sabatage of factories by sony fanboys".

Sakurai says "The Falcon Puch move now has 1 frame lag, in order to balance it with fox's reflecter."

Sakurai says "In order to abolish any sence of luck, Peach will pull up only stitch turnips."

Sakurai says "A new character will be the Pokemon Trainer. Like Peach, their down B will be to pull out a pokeball item. This can be done a many times as desired.

Sakurai says "I am now emo. This game is never coming out. F*** you. Good bye.

Hard core nerd says "I found a glitch in SSBB! If you jump and air dodge downwards while pressing x and y twice in one second incraments, you will slide at 200mph into the nearest enemy, KOing them, unless the fastfall while using a Dair. I call the the new glitch, Wavebrawling!"

Sakurai says "We have decided that Zero Suit Samus is too resque for certain audiances, so she is being replacd with Sexual Harrasment Panda."(Actually, I wouldn't mind him in Brawl) Taunt = Who lives in the east neath the Willow tree.... Sexual Harassment ... Panda."

sagemoon

Smash Lord
Sakurai: Super smash bros brawl is actually a minigame to metroid prime 3.

Sakurai: Have you ever heard of procrastination? Oh you want to know about brawl? I'll tell you later.

Sakurai: Hey i just found out about all the glitches in ssbm. This makes the game a lot better. I might as well make it easy to do so all the players can share the same experience.

Sakurai: Online tournaments will be set up using tournament mode and will call a player from any game when the tournament match starts. Nah what am i thinking, thats a horrible idea.

Sakurai: Haha 4 more days until my childs birthday, im gonna post it on smashbros.com for everyone to see it and be surprized.

Sakurai: FFA will be the only mode available to play until all the glitches are found and balanced.

Sakurai: I cant wait to see how brawl turns out. Im kind of nervous to see how well that highschool did when making it.

Sakurai: I think there will be a new mode 'pressure mode' where bombs drop all around the stage to create pressure and force more fighting rather than camping.

Burning Lava

Smash Journeyman
Sakurai says: "As a result of strong pressure from Nintendo's marketing department, we're developing two versions of this game; one for the Wii, and one for Nintendo's next generation system. As a result, you'll have to wait until it comes out when both versions of the game will be released simultaneously."
Hahaha! Is that a stab at Twilight Princess? Cause if not, it fits perfectly. (I know I'll get flamed, but I sold the Wii version, and bought the GC one.)

Tbacksha

Smash Apprentice
Sakurai says: Super moves will be activated by standing on glowing platforms that flash on and off implemented in the ground of each stage. But don’t worry about serious play; there will be a setting in the option mode to have them flash on moderately to a wacky all the time play, so the gamer can choose.

Sakurai says: We're adding 3D 'zones', to fight in the stages.

Sakurai says: Guess what? Now you’ll be able to play as James McHenny, he’s a sick kid with cancer who dreamt of being a video game designer when he was older, so we got together with MakeAWish Foundation…

Sakurai says: Crawling will be a kea function of game play, perhaps the most important…

The rAt

Smash Ace
In a constant state of self-examination. In MN.
Hahaha! Is that a stab at Twilight Princess? Cause if not, it fits perfectly. (I know I'll get flamed, but I sold the Wii version, and bought the GC one.)
Yes it was a stab at Twilight Princess. I still haven't forgiven Nintendo for that one. I was wondering if anyone was going to catch my comment. Also there were nice little jabs at GoldenEye, Rare, and Spider-Man 3.

As far as getting the GC version, you'll get no flaming from me. I held out for quite some time for the GC version, only to receive the Wii version as a gift from someone, triggering a three month long saving-spree until I got back from J-term and had the money (not to mention the time for searching) to get a Wii. In the end, it wasn't bad, but I wasn't particularly impressed with most of the upgrades. At least not an extra year or two's worth impressed.

On a side note, when is this topic going to be renamed "Sakurai says"?

Andy

P.S. if I see this topic renamed to the above anytime soon, I better get like a citation or a cookie or something...

P.S.S. Hutchinson, eh Burning Lava? Minnesotans (and former Minnesotans) unite!

Wiwiweb

Smash Journeyman
From "Bad" to "The worst thing in the universe" :

Sakurai says : "To protect the small kids, you wont be able to communicate with others online."

Sakurai says : "There will be a cheat which replace Fox's lasers by fully charged Samus's beam. Oh, and it'll be availble online."

Sakurai says : "Online rules are FFA, Coin mode with Very High items, and can't be changed."

Sakurai says : "You'll only be able to play with thoses on your friend list, added with a friend code."

Sakurai says : "If you have a Wi-fi connection, you'll be able to trade trophies with your friends. Online battle is not implemented yet."

(Seriously, I'm sure they are going to screw up everything concerning the online play :urg: )

Charzendat

Smash Apprentice
Sakuria says: "The only characters available in SSBB are those already announced."

Sakuria says: "You do not use any buttons to fight. All attacks are done by specific movements of the Wiimote and Nunchuck."

Sakuria says: "All the stages from SSB and SSBM will be in there. Plus 20 new ones. But to save memorey they are all a quarter their original size, except for one which is 3 times to size of Hyrule Temple."

Sakuria says: "Instead of 3D models we're using sprites"

Sakuria says: "It's coming out on the PS3"

Sakuria says: "It'll be single player only. All the fights you've seen so far where against AI opponents."

Sakuria says: "Half of the characters playable will be from Hamtaro"

Caael

Smash Lord
Sakurai: Yes, the new Kirby game called ' Kirby's magical microphone'. You must sing into the Wiimote to win and if you lose, the wiimote zaps you.

What? Super Smash Bros Brawl? Oh I cancelled that years ago.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
<Character> will/won't be in brawl.
Thats too easy, and not really truthful. Sure if it was someone like King Dedede or Diddy Kong then yeah. But what if it was Capt Syrup or another lame Nsiders idea. I'd say we would dodge a nasty bullet there.

Tera253

Smash Ace
Sakurai says: online play is the factor that's keeping Brawl from being released.

Sakurai says: Final Fantasy characters are in

SS: (Sakurai says:) Sonic is in

SS: Falco and Ganondorf are the only ones not returning

SS: Brawl will be an FPS turn based RPG.

~Tera253~

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Thats too easy, and not really truthful. Sure if it was someone like King Dedede or Diddy Kong then yeah. But what if it was Capt Syrup or another lame Nsiders idea. I'd say we would dodge a nasty bullet there.
No, it's rather truthful and realistic. If say, Glover got in Brawl, that would be horrendous to me, the same way if Game and Watch isn't in brawl. (2d representation! We are a valid dimention!)

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
^Didn't set the "will" in the first post. >.< My bad.

Still easy :p(Also, I would miss G&W)

Burning Lava

Smash Journeyman
P.S.S. Hutchinson, eh Burning Lava? Minnesotans (and former Minnesotans) unite!
Ha, rock on dude! Yeah, what's up with MN? It's like a secret magical wonderland... or so it seems once you've been away for a while.

And yes, you'd deserve at LEAST a cookie.

Orsa

Smash Rookie
Sakurai: We will be releasing this disc into three parts: One on the Wii, one on the 360 and one on the PS3. You will need to buy all 3 systems, as well as our new television model, in order to play with anyone but...

Newcomer: Master Chief

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
Sakurai: the first five characters we released were a joke, all the newcomers are actually the generic bad guys from mario and the legend of zelda

a-mar

Smash Cadet
Sakurai : a demo of on line multiplayer of ssbm will be open to the first 178.5 people who buy all online store games

Sakurai : on a newer version of corneria the ships shoot 50% more with 70% better accuracy

Caael

Smash Lord
Sakurai: To prevent confusion from our younger, 4 year old market, we've decided that there is no moving, and you shake the remote to attack; just like Wii boxing but with only one hand.

Sakurai: Heh...we kinda...smoked the production plan on a...drug high...yeah...so we'll be releasing unfinished versions next tuesday. We only have 50 copies though...

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
That would ROCK!

SHYGUY FTW!
your crazy!!

Shy guy and kamek would be the only playable characters possible out of those!

If you want a game with generic badguys as playable characters get super mario baseball

The goomba has the bat floating because he has no arms!

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
Sakurai says: zero suit samus is only accesed when samus attacks once and can't change back into samus untill the next round

Sakurai says: we spent so much time on the videos and new website that there will only bill 3 movesets in the game and all characters will be clones of someone

Sakurai says: we felt the hammer was a little too powerfull so now there is a fake hammer that takes away all your stock if you pick it up and you can't tell the difference untill it is too late

Sakurai says: we tried to use the gamecube/classic controller for the game but there wasn;t enough buttons so we are making a new controller especially for the game which are ony available with the game. seperate ones will cost 230$

Edit: whoops sorry for double posting

TheMegaNoob

Smash Rookie
Sakurai says "I removed all charactars in the game and replaced them with all 485 (or so) pokemon. i renamed it, Super Smash PKMN Brawl"

Top Bottom