• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sakurai realized he has turned Samus into a sex object?

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
Wait, you mean, more pushed up? That might be because the suit is supposed to press her breast as close to her body as possible, without compressing her chest.

xelad1

Smash Ace
Wait, you mean, more pushed up? That might be because the suit is supposed to press her breast as close to her body as possible, without compressing her chest.
That is possible though they also seem fuller to me, I think she had implants. Also excelent link.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Yeah...Who cares about Zamus when we have Link...and Pikachu!

Ryudragon29

Smash Journeyman
This thread is beginning to be scary... What's scarier is that I said beginning to. O_O

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
But in all seriousness, Samus isn't that busty. Even Taki's boobs make hers cry.

xelad1

Smash Ace
But in all seriousness, Samus isn't that busty. Even Taki's boobs make hers cry.
what do you mean EVEN taki's? Taki's are the same size as Ivy's lol. They are practically a made up cup size like 42 H or some **** that would only be possible through cosmetic surgery. Samus is like a C or a D.

specialsauce

Smash Journeyman
what do you mean EVEN taki's? Taki's are the same size as Ivy's lol. They are practically a made up cup size like 42 H or some **** that would only be possible through cosmetic surgery. Samus is like a C or a D.
nah samus is a b+

Eternalfire

Smash Journeyman
I like this game. "Guess Samus' bra size!"

Imma guess C. The newest photo shows a very nice shot of them and they seem like a handful.

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
With C I can somewhat agree, but D is often referred to as implant and is almost the size of melons.

Kelexo

Smash Journeyman
Thank God, several immature Nintendo nerds get exposed to 'nice breasts', that at least gives them SOME hope.

Micahc

Smash Ace
Wait... isn't there a rule somewhere to keep your posts PG?!?! It's a good thing my 12 year old brother never reads these threads...

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
Talking about breasts shouldn't be seen as something sexual. Unless you get a hard one just by seeing the word boob.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
Talking about breasts shouldn't be seen as something sexual. Unless you get a hard one just by seeing the word boob.
You know it wouldn't surprise me if that were the case with some.

Micahc

Smash Ace
Ha ha, but you don't get one by talking about prostitutes and the like, but we're not gonna talk about that here either ;)

Twintail

Smash Cadet
(web comics rule!)

... And in case you all havent seen some vids from prime 3, that is exactly what samus looks like without her armor, so it's not like sakurai himself chose to make zamus look that way, samus in MP3 has a nearly identical design

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
But, seriously, in all seriousness, I think Nintendo should appeal more to the male audience and start confirming Captain Falcon.

Top Bottom