• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SacSmash 5/24/08 - TAG Monthly X *100$ FIRST PRIZE*

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
you could always come to a real tournament that has melee...

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
true.

Oh well, maybe ill see you guys some other time.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
no johns choknater. MM? No icy ditto though. lol PS go to allisbrawl. and tell them i sent you so i can get a badge

Tomi you can come over like any day. Just give us a call.

Sygmus

Smash Cadet
The Ender's Games tournament is this Saturday, right? What's the address of the Toyfusion store?

Sygmus

Smash Cadet
Thanks. I don't have normal access to the game during the summer, so I'm starved for some Brawl. I'll be there! :D

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
How could it possibly be a better way to stay in touch? If anything it's just dividing the community. It's just selfish desire for recognition and unnecessary competition between websites.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
look how active the sac thread is here.
look how active the sac thread is there.

I personally never check the forums on AIB because i think they look ugly and i dont want to put up with extra noobs, but i like the myspace-esque functions of it. I still like the foruming at SWF better though.

Shroomed

Smash Master
I live in the Richmond area and have no problem driving a good distance to get the **** kicked outta me or have some really good matches

I just wanna play new ppl no matter how many times I have to post for ppl to play me, I just wanna get better and have some fun and not sit at home on world of Warcraft all day, rather smash

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
We used to have 2 melee tournaments a month before brawl came out.

DRGN

Technowizard
Whoa... SmashBoards....

Anyone looking to come to sacramento to play some good ole melee? I've been wanting to play someone decent for quite some time.
Who are you? Have you gone to any tournaments in Sacramento county? There are still Melee players around here, especially me & some of my crewmates. Occasionally there are still Melee tournaments too, and the local TAG series may soon start up Melee again along with their Brawl events.

And about how long is "quite some time"? Because there have been a number of competing players from Sacramento for, well, quite some time. (i'm just curious how long/where you've been looking)

ic3GoD

Smash Cadet
wo i remember when i whent 2 sids and kicked his *** and his dog kepts barking at me cuz im black......

Justerbuster07

Smash Apprentice
Great Escape Games

1250 Howe Avenue #3A
Sacramento, CA 95825
(916) 927-0810

July 12
Holy Crap! I remember I used to go to that exact place on saturdays to this Yugioh tournament and I would actually bring my cube along with my LCD screen and smash it up with hella people lol. So what is this a brawl tournament thats happening or something? Do you have more info on it? I'd love to come back over there for some smash.

Who are you? Have you gone to any tournaments in Sacramento county? There are still Melee players around here, especially me & some of my crewmates. Occasionally there are still Melee tournaments too, and the local TAG series may soon start up Melee again along with their Brawl events.

And about how long is "quite some time"? Because there have been a number of competing players from Sacramento for, well, quite some time. (i'm just curious how long/where you've been looking)
No I havent really gone to any smash tournys, but lately, like a couple of weeks/ a month or two ago I've wanted to find lots of people to smash with who play melee.

wo i remember when i whent 2 sids and kicked his *** and his dog kepts barking at me cuz im black......
lol

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
If you are on GSC then you know there are tons of people in sacramento. I might have played you cuz im pretty sure I played icem before, and if you know him maybe we were at the same place at some point.

ic3GoD

Smash Cadet
ya i played with u ender it was sum time ago hmmmm............... uhhhh im gonna go work on my manga book nnerdpimpp my aim

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
I got around to playing Melee again and it made me realize just how bad Brawl is for competition. Anyone interested in meeting up sometime next week for some Melee?

Top Bottom