• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SacSmash 5/24/08 - TAG Monthly X *100$ FIRST PRIZE*

ic3GoD

Smash Cadet
mh well im havn a e3 party but only with people i kno and people that got an invite witch is only 5 peep we r having pizzz ^,^

DRGN

Technowizard
Yup, I main Kirby - I haven't posted much on the Kirby boards, but I do follow most of the active threads, and I've read through your guide several times :D

Anyways, I'm in Sac for the summer. I really want to play some other Kirby mains, but there's none around here or Berkeley, and I can't make it to 0C3 *sadface*. Besides, I'm not all that good yet - I just recently placed dead last in the PK tournament in Santa Clara (singles *and* doubles). I lost to a Bowser, lolz. But he beat DRGN, too, so I don't feel too bad.

ender - aww, too bad. Do you wanna smash any other time this week?
Though, he wouldn't if I were to take it seriously. Sorry.

( Take THAT, Mr. "Durgan takes smash too seriously all the time" (Tyde)! )

But still don't feel too bad, Jay, the Bowser was still a good Bowser, and I think did well in the tournament. But I can't really judge him and his Boozer skills very accurately because I have no idea the extent Bowser's metagame is capable of. I'd love to play Gimpyfish sometime. Wait, where was I going with this? Oh yeah: Biscuits. The end.

Anyways, does anyone want to come over to my house today and smash with me and Delphiki? C'mon, we have "pizza" and soda! What do you have to lose? Except matches!! Mwahahahaha...

Jayferd

Smash Apprentice
I'd love to come over sometime (and give you your controller back, lolz), but I've got to give my mom a ride to the airport tonight. How about tomorrow? or Thursday? or Friday? or Saturday? or Sunday?

Jayferd

Smash Apprentice
ok, so my mom left for New York today, and she said I have to dog-sit tomorrow. So... no leaving the house for me (except to walk the dog.) You guys can feel free to come here, or I could go up there on Thursday.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Anyways, I'm in Sac for the summer. I really want to play some other Kirby mains, but there's none around here or Berkeley, and I can't make it to 0C3 *sadface*.
Good Kirby players are far and few between. You'd have to go to Texas to play KrazyKirbyKid, or come up to Oregon to play me. There are a couple Kirby mains down in SoCal, too, and I'm going to meet them for the first time at 0C3.

I'd like some pizzz.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Dodger is really good. He three stocked my Pichu w/Kirby at Yoshi's Story. Unfortunately that was the only game we got.

Jay you're more than welcome to come over on Thursday. Don't forget DRGN's controller. Anyone else can come too, just be sure to give us a call or catch us on AIM.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
Simna is okay with bowser. if anyone was good in sac it wouldnt look very good but it 4stocked tyde's falco at that one tourney.

Drgn what do you mean you didnt try?? was it a friendly?

Dodger is an awesome guy. He could probably beat timmy in a kirby ditto and a housing ditto. I dunno about the kirby ditto though...

tyderiumDS

Smash Journeyman
I beat Dodger with my ganon aka rapep. By the way I'm really driunnk right now \. LOl so ender you should come over sometime and play some mellee with me. Alomg with th rest of teamscape cause I love them so much. Did oyu know Geo is movning to texas come this august 4th. ****ing crazy. teamcsapce will miss him.

LOL I'm so ****ing swatwed and everone is asleep. Bleh.

EditL: This is NK btw.

ic3GoD

Smash Cadet
i can beat tyderiums falco with my bowser and he can be on a level 9 handicap and ill have 1

ic3GoD

Smash Cadet
ya im iceemman916 on the map but i would like that name 2 be changed 2 ic3god i played u b 4 at ur house ... remember all the (African Americans) over

DRGN

Technowizard
Simna is okay with bowser. if anyone was good in sac it wouldnt look very good but it 4stocked tyde's falco at that one tourney.

Drgn what do you mean you didnt try?? was it a friendly?

Dodger is an awesome guy. He could probably beat timmy in a kirby ditto and a housing ditto. I dunno about the kirby ditto though...
No, it was tournament, he was my first match in loser's bracket.

As for the first question: I mean I did not give it my best.

did sum1 say biscuit?
Yes; that was the crux of my story! For they are scurmptious and good with various toppings.

Oh yeah, and get your *** over here so we can play smash.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Guys I just got an A in Arts and Crafts. Extra credit ftw.

Jay the convention was today, but there's a doubles tournament tomorrow. It's on Sunday too, but no tournaments then. If you want to go with us tomorrow call us in the morning. Or you can take the light rail (Meadowview to Watt/I-80) and get off at Royal Oaks. Then just walk east on Arden way until you see the Red Lion Hotel on the northern side of the street. Registration is $20 for one day and entry fee for the tournament is $3.

So I'm at the con and some girl yells 'I know you, you play Ice Climbers' o_0. Btw you're a noob if you don't go to SacAnime. Everyone should go to the doubles tournament tomorrow. Today there were only 8 people in the singles tournament, as opposed to the 50 last time. Lame. It was only me, DRGN, and hitori + noobs. Simna and ender didn't enter. Me go sleep now.

Top Bottom