• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sac Storm Rages In California

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Don't know about the rest of cali, but in Sacramento there is a huge *** storm dismantling everything around the area.

Flooding, power outages, mudslides, TREES, everything is crazy right now.

If you're in sac hope you guys are fairing well.

THERE IS A ****ING GIANT TREE ON MY BACK PORCH NOW. A 50 FT TREE ON MY PATIO!!!!

Delphiki

Smash Champion
The tree in our front yard fell over but fortunately DIDN'T crush the roof of the house next door. Which would be my grandmother's house, and the tree landed on the bedroom she was in at the time. 0_0 I was sitting in bed debating to go to work or not and the **** starts to fall.

Our power has been on and off all day, and when I was at work, the power went out there too. Which was hilarious because I work at Round Table and we had a full restaurant, plus delivery orders until 2:00 (and this was at 12:30). It was pretty hectic.

edit: And if the tree had fallen the other direction, it would have been on my bed. A twenty foot log is not a good wake-up call, just FYI.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
eh...
Socal gets much worse fires and houses burning etc than what is happening here. It just seems more relevant when you live there.

But I hope nothing bad happens either way.

hitori

Smash Journeyman
****, this storm must be huge. (shine)
we're getting flood warnings in reno/wind/ice and ****. >_<

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I was wondering why it was dry and sunny here in Oregon. Give us our rain back.

EazyP

Smash Ace
The storm totally **** blocked me, I was supposed to smash in San Bruno today, and then boom storm

Sac Storm for top tier

Son1x

Smash Apprentice
We've got lots of rain here but not as bad as what's happening in Sac

*Stares at tree limb in my backyard* <.<;

Gaara♥

Smash Master
san jose is pretty chill and has been all day
just nonstop rain
hope you guys in sac are cool!

malva00

Smash Master
the wind sounded pretty scary last night

edit: i feel sorry for it it's just looking for a place to hide cuz it doesn't live indoors like us humans

hitori

Smash Journeyman
hehe, our rain has turned into snow. 8-10 inches so far, depending on the part of town you're in. /woot!

quak

Smash Champion
two trees fell in my back yard

i was like **** that, and pushed them back upright and tied them to my fence for support this morning

they're effing 17 ft tall

quak

Smash Champion
your a ***got ******* *****. I hate you with every butthair on my ***. And just so you know, you love buttsecks, with richard simmons. Remember him? Yeah you do. he's your bbf. Butt buddy forever.

PS. You brush your teeth with my c.u.m.

PPS. Also, you dumb.

PPPS. Also, you like d!ck.

DRGN

Technowizard
Wow. Part of the awning in my back yard is now in front of my house. And it's a metal awning....

Trees and fences are down all over, random stuff is strewn everywhere of course (including street signs). There was some flooding several feet deep at the local shopping center, and earlier, a stretch of Folsom Blvd was closed down due to flooding + live wires down. Like Delphiki said, power's been touch n' go all day since early morning... I was even typing a post in this very thread earlier when suddenly everything went down again, haha. -GBA:SP ftw.

Marthby87

Smash Journeyman
Some partial flooding, trees violated by the wind, and houses missing shingles here in Williams. The nearby town, Colusa, got torn a new one. I went outside and found my garbage can in 2 feet of water wanting to be rescued. And the wind knocked down my neighbor's fence. :ohwell:

Top Bottom