• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SA Loves Unpredictable Tournaments April 10th

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
i predict i win this. thats right espy, ur coming in 2nd. while u guys were at WHOBO my ZSS leveled up

Suspect

Smash Hero
thanks, I stay down the street from gamelot at the same place I used to stay at but I dont think you ever went there before, oh well ill let you know later this week.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
thanks, I stay down the street from gamelot at the same place I used to stay at but I dont think you ever went there before, oh well ill let you know later this week.
Ok. Just let me know by Thursday.

PyleDriver1690

Smash Cadet
If this turns out to be a San Antonio only tournament then I'm going to be cocky and call some people out for this event: I plan to place third at S.L.U.T., right below Espy and KPrime. Try and stop me!

Nike may bring up that he has beaten me three times in tourny sets already... but I don't care about that.
seems castro has forgotten about me...shame shame...tisk tisk....*shakes head side to side for 5 min. in disgust" :laugh:

im definantly going, no johns about it.

Bahahaha, I have SO MUCH experience against Snake now, I cant wait to show you, Pyle! I've also been reevaluating my playstyle, it seems I give up my percentage leads when I focus on getting the kill. Im working on a few things, cant wait to try them in tourny.

Also, we are trying to get rid of four kittens. Is anybody looking to adopt a kitten? Top four get kittens? Winner of Redemption gets a kitten?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I wish I could have a cat.
I'd take one off of your hands without a doubt.

I'd name it Zan.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
fine, ill hire some hookers to stand around while we play brawl. If you want to use them, thats extra

Nike.

Smash Hero
Zook
Soul
Greywolf
Geoberos
Niddo

Anybody know if those guys are coming? I think everyone else who lives here and went to the last tourney are confirmed.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I don't know if I can make it, but I'll try. Family sprung a kitchen renovation project on me, I'll see if I can sneak out of helping for the day.

Top Bottom