• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [SA] Adelaide/ South Australia Smash Community

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Fun meet guys, thanks for coming. First and foremost, two things have been left here: 1. A Wii stand and 2. A Brawl copy (it is European, not Australian).

SHOUT-OUTS:
DoMo: Shame I didn't get to play you much. Keep working on Marth! Bad luck against Ghost in your set...

Aces: It brings me guilty pleasure whenever my playstyle is called "gay", so thanks for that. Work on your mentality while playing ;)

Ghost: Jigglypuff #1. 'Nuff said. Oh, and grats against DoMo.

Apollo: We didn't play much either, talk to you tonight on MSN :)

Monkeybear: Brawl is gay. I should've played more Melee with you, but yeah, I need a good controller as we keep saying :c

Gears: You're a fun guy :p I hope you enjoyed watching me **** Ghost and get over-excited about it.

Ghostbone

Smash Master
If we have time, Melee's being run Friday night right? Are there any other smash tourneys on then?
Edit:/Smashboards is dumb

allens

Smash Rookie
just registered for SG, I'd be pretty keen to find a 2v2 partner if anyone's interested in a DK.. i'll also be bringing my friends toon-link and Fox, both of which could use team mates as well.

unbelievably psyched for some nice competitive smash.

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889
If no one responds you should be able to find a decent random to team with.

Hyped for this Streetgeek. Everyone better be there.

Misfire

Smash Rookie
Hello all, My name is Michael and this is my intro to you guys. I'm good friends with MonkeyBear and Blackshadow and will be attending BAM2K11. My Smash tag is Misfire, my main is Luigi and I play Melee and Brawl. My brawl main is Toon Link. I have played Melee for quite a while but never on the level of being able to compete. However, Blackshadow and I are training hard for BAM and I'mma come, have fun and gauge my skills on a competitive level. I'm also keeping an account of the lessons I am taking from Blackshadow in a blog. Here; http://sqweegee.blogspot.com/ Hope to meet some of you at BAM, I've heard heaps of great things from both Marc (BlackShadow) and Eric (MonkeyBear) See you soon

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889
Hello all, My name is Michael and this is my intro to you guys. I'm good friends with MonkeyBear and Blackshadow and will be attending BAM2K11. My Smash tag is Misfire, my main is Luigi and I play Melee and Brawl. My brawl main is Toon Link. I have played Melee for quite a while but never on the level of being able to compete. However, Blackshadow and I are training hard for BAM and I'mma come, have fun and gauge my skills on a competitive level. I'm also keeping an account of the lessons I am taking from Blackshadow in a blog. Here; http://sqweegee.blogspot.com/ Hope to meet some of you at BAM, I've heard heaps of great things from both Marc (BlackShadow) and Eric (MonkeyBear) See you soon
Welcome, hopefully ill be at BAM so I might see you there.
You should attend a local event if possible.

Ghostbone

Smash Master
Go to sg eagle!!!111one!!!

Edit: Oh that's interesting, smashboards won't let you have your whole post in all caps, and automatically makes all letters but the first lower case if you tried.

SethT

Smash Ace
Oi.. Be your own person, Grimmy.

And I would go to SG but I don't want to. D:
oh mai gawd

you should leik. Totally come to streetgeek :D I miss you :<

on the + side, you will never have to face my metaknight again

ENJOY VSING MY OLIMAR <3

Misfire

Smash Rookie
I might pop up to Adelaide every now and again, but not before BAM unfortunately. Can't wait to meet you guys and have some friendlies! :D I think you'll find me quite agreeable.

Top Bottom