• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [SA] Adelaide/ South Australia Smash Community

Nova

Banned via Warnings
I've never played Kingdom Hearts, either, and never want to.
But Ultimecia is stronger than any villain in FF8.
"OH I've had enough so I'll just pull out your thoughts of the strongest monster/GF and turn it real so you're fighting what you think is the strongest thing ever"
"Oh that didn't work? Fine I'll join with it"
"Oh that didn't work? Fine I'll compress and absorb all space and time"

Ultimecia is so much better/stronger than overrated Sephy.
Stupid fanboys.
...Sigh all the new FF's since FFX suck.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Lufia 2 (SNES) remains the best RPG, anyway. Ancient Cave ftw.
Although the DS remake is horrible.
Destiny/Symphonia(PS2 more so)/Abyss and FF6/7/8/9 come close though, imo.

Edit: Ugh smayush is so boring.
I hate it.
Especially Brawl. I don't even own Melee any more olol. Can't find the Brawl disc, either.

Edit 2: PSO on GC is pretty good also.
Way better than Monster Hunter. :(

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Oh when I say gay I usually mean positive things.
No I don't really but I'm confused.
Anyway, I dunno if I'll go to the next SG, depends on stuff.

BrutaL^

Smash Rookie
Hey, Pokemon Legend.

I've never met you before I don't think...

You entering any Melee stuff or just Brawl?
Hey, Well i did come to the SG's and other lans with Eagle and my other brother back in like 2009, but then after reloaded we stopped but then Eagle got back into it and asked me if i wanted to go again.. so i back :D

(go back to around page 28> and you'll see me :D)

As in Eagle's brother? So this is what your 10th account now?

Welcome back though.
yeah yeah, ive gone though alot of names, i was "Ghost" before this name but Eagle told me theres a really good brawler here named "Ghost" which i saw earlier today. So yah its my 5 account i think :p

BTW: im probably going to valhalla with Eagle and my little bro :) havent played in ages tho.

SethT

Smash Ace
Sweet :3 another smasher returns! Hell keen for vs'ing you SG/Val (w/e you attend first :3)

BrutaL^

Smash Rookie
Lol well if Rasberry and Shadowman can get up there, i can, i remember playing with them and smashing them :3. i Went to streetgeek before Nova :3, although he smashed me everytime we played QQ.
Whens next SG?

BrutaL^

Smash Rookie
Next SG is the 26th.

It's gonna be pretty big.

Oh, and I'm not saying you can't get up there, I'm saying I won't let you get past me :p
You can try buddy :D im gonna keep trying and trying to past you, then eagle! im sure there are going to be alot of obstacles but ill try... btw if u didnt know eagle is my bro ;3

Ghostbone

Smash Master
You'll have to get past me to get to eagle :p (I should be just below him from Valhalla's results), and that's not happening XD

BrutaL^

Smash Rookie
I kinda guessed that when Blue Bomber said that you were Eagle's brother xD
heh well now you know for sure :)

You'll have to get past me to get to eagle :p (I should be just below him from Valhalla's results), and that's not happening XD
Ghost, Eagle told me about you, your like extremely good he said i probably wont get higher than you, but everythings worth a try amirite? hey i bet Hybrid back at Sagafest :) he was good, i wonder if he still is.

BrutaL^

Smash Rookie
They can be fun at times, but yeah ive mained falco since January Reloaded 2009 :D.

oh BTW, I have a younger brother who plays SSBB :D Blue bomber and a few other peopel such as apollo and jamage will probably remember him, he tends to play Toon link and Olimar... and sometimes even Bowser.. \_(O_o)_/.
Although he hasnt played since the Reloaded in July 2009 aswell, so yah he did get 7th,8th and 9th in the 1v1's SG's tourneys.

Also, Whens the next smash meet? im looking to go to one.

Top Bottom