• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S.S.B.S Tournament, Tomball 12/11/05

Status
Not open for further replies.

L337

Smash Cadet
You all suck.

Basically, Peach may be cheap, but she is a character in the game. Stop ****ing complaining and find a way to beat her.

Thanks, nubs.

G@BE

Smash Lord
L337 said:
You all suck.

Basically, Peach may be cheap, but she is a character in the game. Stop ****ing complaining and find a way to beat her.

Thanks, nubs.

hey ***. DID WE NOT SAY WE STOP TALKING ABOUT IT ALREADY JEEZUS. so hey SHUT THE **** UP

G@BE

Smash Lord
I mean seriously read the other post before you start ****ing posting ****.
no one has no right to call anyone a noob.

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
G@BE, i do read the other post! and your right they dont have the right to do what they do. but it happens anyway, just let it be. This will be settled when the SSBM fights start.

G@BE

Smash Lord
hey ZERO you should get ahold of me sometime. So we can talk about the houston vs austin thing. IM me

theFalcoMasta

Smash Apprentice
Would you come if I raised the bet to $50? $100?
$100, done. Best 2 out of 3, MOAST 3 rules.

Will you be at one of the houston tournaments/monthlies? I will be there. Just be sure to have your money with you.

In fact, I'll just give you $100 if you can do a 0 to death combo on me using only falco waveshines. It shouldn't be hard for you, right? You've bragged about being able to do it in at least 2 of your posts.

By the way, I will be directional influencing anyway I please. I'm sure this shouldn't be a problem for you though.

There is no noob here but you, so prove yourself.
incorrect. when i lose, i take it with dignity. when you lose, you cry "cheap." shut the **** up noob.

MrSilver

BRoomer
BRoomer
You must be the first person to write a big flame full of caps, cussing and exclamation points about other people flaming, cussing and using exclamation points. Surely you must realize the irony in this. In any case, I've edited your post and please refrain from making more posts like this or you will be banned.

L337

Smash Cadet
G@BE said:
I mean seriously read the other post before you start ****ing posting ****.
no one has no right to call anyone a noob.
You have noob in your title underneath your avatar. And not to mention you suck.

L337

Smash Cadet
You get so mad so easily. You do suck, you're argueing with a bunch of newb smashers about how you blah blah blah peach cheap bull****. Just stfu.

G@BE

Smash Lord
If you would have read the post from earlyer i had said that i had stoped argueing about it and then you bring it up for no reason just to start conflict. You are the lil ***** that needs to shut the **** up.

So really just stop. Thats the hole reason iam argueing in the first place right now.

One more thing if you dont want to read anything like this stop coming to this topic.

Vinnyman

Smash Journeyman
MrSilver said:
You must be the first person to write a big flame full of caps, cussing and exclamation points about other people flaming, cussing and using exclamation points. Surely you must realize the irony in this. In any case, I've edited your post and please refrain from making more posts like this or you will be banned.
lighten up dood....it's just friendly ****talking.....let the little kids have their fun...a little heat between competition isn't going to hurt..... :chuckle:

G@BE

Smash Lord
Vinnyman said:
lighten up dood....it's just friendly ****talking.....let the little kids have their fun...a little heat between competition isn't going to hurt..... :chuckle:

thanks Vinnyman. The only reason i started said that thing about kailo is becuase it thought it would be funny to see what he said. cuz i give him a hard time as it is.

It's all fun and games....till some takes something seriously

L337

Smash Cadet
Vinny, the reason MrSilver said that is because the guy who posted above him was getting out of hand. If you read under his post it says edited by MrSilver. Don't think he was talking to anyone else.

Gabe, people from Austin and Copperas Cove are here and pretty much all of them say you suck.

G@BE

Smash Lord
umm dude ive never played anyone from austin.....and ive never really played you so just plz stop.

G@BE

Smash Lord
hmmm...no...nah ah....nope....nope....not going to happen....till i play you is when you can say i suck. only then.....seems to me all you care about it winning.

Vinnyman

Smash Journeyman
L337 said:
Vinny, the reason MrSilver said that is because the guy who posted above him was getting out of hand. If you read under his post it says edited by MrSilver. Don't think he was talking to anyone else.

Gabe, people from Austin and Copperas Cove are here and pretty much all of them say you suck.
hahaha....dood, i'm promoting ****talking in general...****, if i was a mod, i'll let you guys **** talk all day.....people don't get better by being buddy buddy...the get better by the desire to beat each other's ***...i do it all the time! :chuckle:

:laugh:

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Yea Austin is gonna clean up, even without me there. :) I trash talk quite a bit for not actually being mean to anyone, because honestly, I could take anyone who has posted in this thread, even the 2 peach players. :chuckle: :bluejump:

eMs

Smash Apprentice
Wow this topic is **** too. wtf, L337... So harmless, yet everyone get offended when he opens his mouth, wtf.

Anyways, whoever is running this, "Houston vs. Austin" crap needs to make a topic about it somewere so it doesn't take up useless space here.

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
I hate to break it to everyone, but if these tournaments are to be held on Saturday every time, neither me nor Rayzorium will ever be able to be in attendence... We have long-standing engagements that take place at the same time every saturday that require our presence, and cannot be skipped or rearranged... so sorry. = (

Though I know my own presence to be quite dispensible, as I certainly don't present a significant threat to anyone who'll be present

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
TGM, it's my tournaments that are hosted on Sundays, not the BS crew's... as far as I know, they only hold them on Saturdays. Whichwas the entire point of my post. >.>;

Electricmouse

Smash Ace
Anyways, whoever is running this, "Houston vs. Austin" crap needs to make a topic about it somewere so it doesn't take up useless space here.
What are you talking about? The only Austin person that posts in here is JF, don't know where you got that from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom