• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S.S.B.S Tournament, Tomball 12/11/05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zap101

Smash Cadet
Ok... everybody whose coming simply bring 2 more dollars so we can host low tier and we will all be very... very... happy.

eMs

Smash Apprentice
oh em gee, so JF, you comming? Make up your mind!!!

I'm totally using Link/Ness. You kids just wait for me to ___ !!

G@BE

Smash Lord
This is looking greati love this. I cant wait for all of this to go down. My pikachu will own the low tier.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
NO I'm not coming!!! I said if we EVER play. Which means at ANY point in the future. Trust me I wish I could make it. Hell I wish I could make every tournament, but I can't as things stand.

G@BE

Smash Lord
ok everything is happening tommarow cant wait to own the tourny...nah i will mostly likely lose.hehe

eMs

Smash Apprentice
I'm totally going to creme my pants when tomorrow comes. Oh wait, it's 12... Creme'd!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, in 12 hours, I'm totally going to poon some n00b's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ish uber hyp3r.

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
You know what makes me mad? I got sent to the loser bracket(like normal) and the 1st fight i fought was against sethlon(NOOOOOOO) so that means when the winners list is put out, ill be very low on it!
Its unfair.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Guess what? That's happened to me at every tourney I've ever been to cept 1. That means around 15+ tourneys have gone that way for me. =) If you love the game, you learn to live with the unfairness or bracketing. I just had to deal with the unfairness of bracketing and a resounding resistance to conventional statistics.

Zap101

Smash Cadet
ANYWAYS AFTER MY ORIGINAL POST WENT OUT THE WINDOW THANKS TO SMASHBOARDS. We had a great tourney (Fluffy your status does reflect you). The guys at De_Bunker helped SOOOO much and i got to make sure everything ran smooth :p. I would like to thank EVERYONE for coming you made this tournament great for me and yourselves sooo... THANK YOU!! There will be a next one because... this one was... pretty **** sweet.

To get to the good stuff Sethlon won 1st place in the 1vs1 getting him a good nice lucious amount of green adding up to a nifty 68$. Then out of the blue Jobob came in and took 2nd place scoring himself some pocket change of 17$. I'll be posting the tourney bracket and placements as soon as i figure it out i promises.

The less interesting part was the low tier :( took forever even with 10 people. Anyways G@be took himself the 20$ pot on that by skimming past Sethlons Mewtwo... oh yeah.

Now to mention everybody who came. Everybody had something to be reckoned with and yet again im very happy and very proud of the turn out. Jobob's Fox got him where it needed him and well... Sethlon did what he had to do to win in the end. G@be as always was sporting hot sexy marth skills and so was Zero (You evil sexy marth players :p). EMS being i believe the only shiek player there played his fair game despite me going completely ape**** on him with my luigi (sorry man... but i hope you did have fun still). Kailo... used peach... uhmm... *COUGH* TIER ***** *COUGH*. Cody our good friend clearly made it obvious that he might as well be the best pichu player in the state :p. Then of course... ME!!! not to brag... but im gonna... i swear to god my luigi was on fire and im so proud of myself at this tournament. I may not of gotten even to third place but i still showed people what a good luigi player is all about.

Now if anyone else would like to brag or say something come forth and let it be heard. THERE WILL BE ANOTHER TOURNEY IN THE NEXT TWO MONTHS I HOPE!!! I REPEAT NEXT TWO MONTHS!!! I have to see whats going on next month holiday wise religous wise school and everything but as soon as we know it will be posted.

THANK YOU AGAIN EVERYBODY I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT TIME!!!

P.S. Brag about my Luigi and about the quality of De_Bunker.

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
I WILL be back. And maybe sethlon will be nice on our 4th round of fighting.

One neat thing though. i did see a pretty decent jigg at the tourny.....very nice "WoP".

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Why didn't seth use Roy in low tier? <_< I still stand by my statement that if we ever play he better go Roy vs my DK.

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
Zap how dare you not mention the puff >_<!!! :p Anyway, the tournament was a blast. Yall guys did a great job running it. The competition was great, especially that crazy @s$ luigi! HE NEVER WOULD DIE! To all those I played it was great to play yall and I hope to play yall again soon.

OH and De Bunker was OFF THE CHAIN!

--------------------------------
7 total hours of gas - $25
2 drinks and a subway - $8
Countless convenience store pit stops - $10
Hitting the rest almost 50 times - Priceless

P.S. "Zap...a message from the ness dude...----> GOBBLE!"

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Heh. My DK eats Roys. I really wanna see how Seth's would do. :p You guys should come down to Austin sometime so I can play you. At the moment it doesn't appear I'll be travelling much in the near future. -_-

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
Austin is about 3 hours from where i be living. so that probly WONT happen! but if there is a day that my parents leave town(gambling) ill definitly show up.

im not saying you suck Jesusfreak....but sethlons roy is top notch. But u will see when u show up to SMASHEX2 right?

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
[quote:allan/"zero"(before the tournament]:everyone.,this is kailo,hes the worst player here,all he does is d-smash with peach...]

..third place bit/ches....and fighting sethlon's peach was like fighting a tree...i had no choice but to walk off

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
The Great Marth said:
Austin is about 3 hours from where i be living. so that probly WONT happen! but if there is a day that my parents leave town(gambling) ill definitly show up.

im not saying you suck Jesusfreak....but sethlons roy is top notch. But u will see when u show up to SMASHEX2 right?
I know, which is what makes me excited. :grin: My DK is also top notch and has a very good record against Roys. My Zelda does as well. =) I hope there's some opportunity in the near future where you and seth and the rest of everyone could have a chance to come to Austin, or else an opportunity for me to go to Houston. I promise I will make at least 1 Monthly before S.EX2. :)

Legion19

Smash Apprentice
I was one of the players with ChaosTheory's group, I played Peach in the main tournament, and my Zelda in the low-tier. I really had fun, this was my first tournament experience and I actually did better than I thought I would. I was really intrigued by the different styles of gameplay, all the strategies I had to comprehend (and in some cases exploit heavily). Dude, Zap, you have a -mean- Luigi, but all-in-all it was fun to face ya (not to mention you're about as nutty as your character =p).

Kailo (I think that's your name....), thanks for issuing me an official ditto challenge, I actually learned a few new techniques/strategies. Some of the betters ones I didn't get to face, though I wish I did for the exprience. Gabe, your pikachu was vicious, I didn't think anyone could really get that good with him. It kind of sucked though that I had to face ChaosTheory in the very first round lol, and though I'm sorry for sending him to the loser's bracket so early in the game, it made me feel goood =p.

The drive was long, but worth it, n' it'll be an experience I won't forget. Thanks for the fun n' hopefully I'll see some of yall on the gamefield in future days. Happy smashing.

- Fate

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Well jf, i promise you that if we ever meet in a tourny, i'll play roy against your dk.
...but the thought of fighting an experianced dk is kinda intimidating...never played a good dk before....

I was kinda dissapointed in how short the low-tier was though...i wanted to get a chance to use bowser :\.

...and to be a grammer nazi...kailo, i played against you as zelda, not peach...
...peach is one of the few chars i dont play as at all...

eMs

Smash Apprentice
I had fun, except for the fact that it was at least 90+ degrees in the place, and I know KAOS will agree with me on that. Ha, we were *****in' about it.

Anyways, no offense AJ, your Luigi is awsome, but I can't believe I lost to you, that's hardcore. Anyways, you are the best Luigi I have seen. But hell, I have only seen like 3... No johns!

Well, I totally want a rematch with KAOS (I hope that's your name bra, it was the Jiggs' guy) because the last match was hardcore, like, anally hardcore. I totally think I could take you next time. x]

I probably won't be at Fluffy sama's next monthlies on the 21, I need to make some hardcore money and tournaments aren't getting me any, ha ha, that's obvious, I suck to much to win.

Well anyways, it was fun, DO IT AGAIN!!!

"Gobble, gobble, turkey, turkey, what!"
"Dude that's hardcore..."
"YOU KNOW ITS FUNNY!"

eMs

Smash Apprentice
Um, we'll see. I really doubt it though, like I said, I need to save my money and spending it on this monthly just to lose and not get any in return is getting kind of old.

But I will be at SmashEx 2 fo shnitzle. Cuz da wite deah will pwn j00 @LL!!! Actually no, I suck at life, so I guess I will come and get like 9th or something. Ha ah.

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
Kailo.....you only made it to 3rd by sheer luck........i fought sethlon the 1st fight in the loser bracket.....luck was with you that day. Keep the bragging on low gear caues your acually nothing good. DSmash whores fall quickly when it comes to me. Heed those words wimp.

Zap101

Smash Cadet
Actually to clear things up... i ****ED the crap out of the losers bracket sooo... in a quick desicion were throwing the losers bracket out the window. so kailo... you suck... live with it.

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
The Great Marth said:
Kailo.....you only made it to 3rd by sheer luck........i fought sethlon the 1st fight in the loser bracket.....luck was with you that day. Keep the bragging on low gear caues your acually nothing good. DSmash whores fall quickly when it comes to me. Heed those words wimp.
I <3 Allan. XD

again, sorry I didn't make this. :(

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
Hey eMs you better go to Fluffy's if you want that rematch >_<! Anyways I'm out for now. Hope to see you all on the 21st

P.s....Turkey! Gobble! Turkey! Gobble.... LMFAO

G@BE

Smash Lord
yeah cant wait for the next one we do people. Next time i hope i make it past my first match hehe.

And here it comes.....

ZERO iam srry about the *** hole remark i made to you. i was just a lil mad but you do what you do to win. Next time ill try not to be a lil bia about those things. Its my fualt that i was not focused that day. I felt pretty bad about that day what i said to you. So i hope you accept my apology. If you do thanks....

eMs

Smash Apprentice
At least you didnt do what KAILO did and throw you controller down like an infant... >.> YMMAngryPants is teh ****!

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
G@BE, your right....i was an *******. There was no need to do what i did. Its a stupid cheap trick i shouldnt have used! im sorry for that! so take back your "im sorry" cause i was the one at fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom