• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S.S.B.S Tournament, Tomball 12/11/05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legion19

Smash Apprentice
Hey Gabe... is Marth okay from that turnip spam to the forehead? <_<

No mental therapy needed?

*Can just picture Marth in a stray jacket with a bandage over his head, shuddering and going, "turnips....turnips....no more....stop....no...no...NOOOOO!!"

I know I still lost to your Marth, but for a moment there it was kinda funny.....<_<

**** his freakishly long arm >_<

theFalcoMasta

Smash Apprentice
Guess what? That's happened to me at every tourney I've ever been to cept 1. That means around 15+ tourneys have gone that way for me. =) If you love the game, you learn to live with the unfairness or bracketing. I just had to deal with the unfairness of bracketing and a resounding resistance to conventional statistics.
Every tournament you've been to? That probably implies that you are downright bad at the game rather than being the victim of "unfair brackets."

You need to stop making lame excuses on your poor performances.

eMs

Smash Apprentice
lmao, as it stands, JesusFreak could pwn you with DK. Get over it. You are what they call... Stupid. This is for many reasons: you talk ****, when you can't back it up, you are trying to be a smart ***, and you are double posting.

gh3y'd

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
FalcoMasta, whotf are you?! MoneyMatch me *****. $20. We'll see who's good and who's not. You noticed I mentioned that the way tourneys have gone for me defies conventional statistics... well it's true.

So you use Falco huh? $20 Falco ditto. Step it up son.

The Great Marth

Smash Lord
ok so when will your next tourny be zap? and could you keep it on saturdays? My parents are more to say "no" if it was on a sunday.

G@BE

Smash Lord
Well zero..i still dont think it was right of me to say that but anyways de_bunker is only open on saturdays so you must be happy

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
you guys are all dumb....i can beat you allan...ill even 3 stock you with yoshi...and gabe has no chance againts me at all....so the only one i have to worry about is sethlon...and ive already developed a strategy to beat every one of his characters so...there is no problem

G@BE

Smash Lord
try getting some skill before you start running your mouth kailo.
id like to see you play me agian. and you only beat me 2 times out of the 6 times we played at S.S.B.S.
so dont be gay

Zap101

Smash Cadet
kailo34ce said:
wtf are you talking about "s.s.b.s " ?
Kailo your intelligence befuddles me... Look at the topic. It's the name of our tourney ******. I'm sorry... you like the fan and the ****. It spews everywhere.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
in that case.....
G@BE said:
and you only beat me 2 times out of the 6 times we played at S.S.B.S.
so dont be gay
...i used peach twice,the other fights werent serious......and i beat you every time i used peach

G@BE

Smash Lord
Alright kailo...the only reason you beat me is becuase all you ****ing do is turnip and D smash everytime someone gets close to you. you suck there is no other explination dude.get some skills before you try fighting me agian becuase all you are is cheap. fo sho

if you did have skill you could beat me with someone else or even do well with some one else besides peach.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Stop with all the hatingz and the unhappy meaness like words of cruelty :( :mad:

Seriously, with all this crap y'all are doin, my callout of that "FalcoMasta" dude is gonna get lost.

theFalcoMasta

Smash Apprentice
Alright kailo...the only reason you beat me is becuase all you ****ing do is turnip and D smash everytime someone gets close to you. you suck there is no other explination dude.get some skills before you try fighting me agian becuase all you are is cheap. fo sho

if you did have skill you could beat me with someone else or even do well with some one else besides peach.
Wow you're the biggest scrub i've ever seen. Kalio beat you with his peach (his best character), that's all that matters. You are whining about him using turnips and dsmash because you get owned by it so much. That's your own problem. His best beats your best, he's better, deal with it noob.

FalcoMasta, whotf are you?! MoneyMatch me *****. $20. We'll see who's good and who's not. You noticed I mentioned that the way tourneys have gone for me defies conventional statistics... well it's true.

So you use Falco huh? $20 Falco ditto. Step it up son.
Sure whatever, maybe if you put an actual location in your profile I would know if I could face you or not. I am down with a ditto. I can't wait to get waveshined from 0 to death. I'll have fun pillaring you instead.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
If all he does is spam turnips and dsmash with Peach then he should be easy to beat...

Anyways, back to lurking :cool:

eMs

Smash Apprentice
Dr DrewtheDragon said:
If all he does is spam turnips and dsmash with Peach then he should be easy to beat...

Anyways, back to lurking :cool:
Hrmmm, he has a point. But regardless, Kailo is just ******** online, he's probably laughing at all of your pissy remarks. Yeah he spams dsmash/turnips, he knows, he also knows it pisses everyone else off, maybe that's why he still does it.:psycho:

The fact of the matter is, it works. He can beat almost everyone at the tournament with his moves (although he does throw a fair/bair in there every once in a while), so yeah. Get over it.;)

No offense Gabe, you know I think your pretty cool, but you gotta chill and just wait to kick his ***, if you can.:lick:

He beats all my characters, I think, with his peach, and I could beat most the people there with my Sheik, so... Yeah.:dizzy:

Anyways... FalcoMasta, that's pretty funny how you were *****ing about JF not having his location in his profile dealy, cuz... I can't see yours. :laugh:

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
I want a rematch with Kailo....I refuse to be abused by turnips again >_<

oh and eMs....ya couldnt beat my jiggs with ur sheik now could ya :p

Zap101

Smash Cadet
EMS... tell it how it is :p and... i beat your shiek... and i wanted to brag about that... sorry. Also like i said i probably wouldnt post until i have something important and i think i do :p. Next tourney will be the 10th of September so clear your calanders or whatever you use to organize for this date.

Now this date isnt official... we havent contacted De_Bunker for it yet but we will... like... tomorrow whenever so yeah be excited peoples.

Also yet again im stalling on Tournament Results... who cares Sethlon won Jobob got second in the main and G@be won the Low tier but to appease everybody ill put up the winners bracket only.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
Dr DrewtheDragon said:

:
yes, if thats all i did...then i would be easy to beat...but since i dont(and all of you guys refuse to except that)..then i just get to p00n all of you :laugh:

G@BE

Smash Lord
well..here is the thing....i dont like to be cheap...and people who are...is gay...but it works yes....so falco masta.......FIZZUCK YOUUZZ.

There is no skill in being cheap.

theFalcoMasta

Smash Apprentice
There is no skill in being cheap.
yea, and there's no honor in being a scrub. tough luck for you.

and it's a pity, because what kalio does is not cheap. you are whining about two moves, down smash and turnips. What if kalio told you you could not use marth's forward air because it's "cheap"? How would you feel, ****ing noob.

You can kindly stop complaining and face the fact that he is better than you. If you are determined that peach's dsmash and turnips are cheap go and become number 1 in the US with peach; it shouldn't be hard right? She is "cheap" after all. Go on, do it. Start by beating the best in Texas.

Marth has lots of **** on peach, your marth is just too **** inexperienced to know what that **** is. The fact that you are inexperienced is not the problem, however. The problem is you cry "cheap" and put down a superior player when he beats you with his best.

So I am giving you some options:

1) Quit *****ing that kalio is cheap with peach. Quit saying that Peach is cheap.

2) Start using peach and use her "cheapness" to win. If you cannot win then shut the **** up.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Dude, stop hating on other people. You're not so experienced yourself. When the hel are you going to do our MM so I can shut you up?

G@BE

Smash Lord
theFalcoMasta said:
If you cannot win then shut the **** up.

I dont play to win.
I play to have fun.
Its people like you and kailo that make this game nolonger fun for me.
All i want to do is play and have fun.
When playing cheap comes into play its not fun anymore.
So in other words all you really care about is winning and if that's the thing dont play at all.

wise words from 2 of my good friends from when i went through the same thing.....

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
I play for fun as well as to win. :grin: It's a nice combination. But it is true that if you lose sight of the fun aspect of the game, then you turn into Ken. *shudder* :******:

And Peach is cheap. It's an anagram. :)

G@BE

Smash Lord
JesusFreak said:
I play for fun as well as to win. :grin: It's a nice combination. But it is true that if you lose sight of the fun aspect of the game, then you turn into Ken. *shudder* :******:

iam going to agree with you in the fact that ken is an *******

theFalcoMasta

Smash Apprentice
Gabe I did not say you cannot play for fun. Play for fun all you want. You don't have to play to win.

The reason I posted that is because of this statement:

kalio beat you with his best (peach) and yet you imply that you are still more skillfull than him. that is bull ****; it's a noobish thing to say.

"get some skills before you try fighting me again because all you are is cheap" ---> this statement indicates you are a noob.

You're not so experienced yourself. When the hel are you going to do our MM so I can shut you up?
You won't shut anybody up. For losing 15+ tournaments, you are way too cocky. You have not proven yourself to be better than anybody. If anything our match will be very close.

And by the way I do not live in Austin and I don't intend to drive down there to face some random 15-tournament-losing smasher.

Legion19

Smash Apprentice
I play to have fun!!

You can look on the brightside G@be lol, I play with Peach as my main and you beat -me-, and I was pretty good with her too.. <_<
I also probably used the turnips and downsmash as much as Kailo did lol well maybe.. I can't remember exactly since it was last Sunday (I barely have trouble remembering this morning).

All I know is I had fun ^_^

Zap101

Smash Cadet
*looks at last few posts* Jesus ***** ****ing Christ.... THIS is why i dont come to the forums often. Anyways my *** is being... really lazy. SOOO im gonna call up De_Bunker get this stuff on the road and be back later today... again.

Zap101

Smash Cadet
Woot!! Not only do i get to double post i have a freaking reason to. SOOOO EVERYBODY LISTEN UP!!!

Septmember 10th, so clear your calanders or yet again whatever the hell you use to organize your "Daily Lives". SOO TO REPEAT SEPTMEMBER 10TH... woooo... smash... and stuff. So yeah you guys have a month to plan this out... so please come.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
theFalcoMasta said:
Gabe I did not say you cannot play for fun. Play for fun all you want. You don't have to play to win.

The reason I posted that is because of this statement:

kalio beat you with his best (peach) and yet you imply that you are still more skillfull than him. that is bull ****; it's a noobish thing to say.

"get some skills before you try fighting me again because all you are is cheap" ---> this statement indicates you are a noob.

You won't shut anybody up. For losing 15+ tournaments, you are way too cocky. You have not proven yourself to be better than anybody. If anything our match will be very close.

And by the way I do not live in Austin and I don't intend to drive down there to face some random 15-tournament-losing smasher.
Would you come if I raised the bet to $50? $100?

G@BE

Smash Lord
OK.....falcon masta when you do get a chance and you do come down to play in a tourny just remember i will make shure to be as cheap as possible with one person....THAT BEING YOU.

The fact of the thing is that kailo is not a bad player but i still think he sucks(no offense) it what i think. So when you beat me then you can say iam a noob.

There is no noob here but you, so prove yourself.

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
Why cant weeee bee friends! why cant weeee beee friends!

oh and now the serious part of this post:

I hate when people call a character cheap....every character is cheap in some way...Being cheap is when you exploit something that the other character has no way off gettin around/out of. Kailo in my opinion isn't cheap, he just uses a technique that was working for him and we all just had trouble gettin around it. Now can we all just stop the arguing and get along and play smash, or get smash, or smash while smashed or something....sheesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom