• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S.S. Anne

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5

The cruise ship from the Pokemon games. I think that this would be an awesome stage. You fight on a ship in the middle of the ocean. And giant aquatic Pokemon like Wailord and Gyarados would be stage hazzards. They could cause the boat to rock back and forth, making people fall off.

It would be a scrolling stage with the background constantly changing. The weather could also change as you get further out to sea. It could get rainy and windy, and the waves would get rougher.

Lapras or something could rise up next to the ship and become a platform for people to stand on. Eventually he would sink back into the water, like the turtle from the Termina stage in Melee.

automirage04

Smash Rookie
giant aquatic Pokemon like Wailord and Gyarados would be stage hazzards. They could cause the boat to rock back and forth, making people fall off.
I really like this idea! Hope they put something like this in!

or at the very least SOME level from the pokemon games that the fans would recognize. (Mount moon anyone?)

But yeah I really like the idea of large pokemon being active stage hazards!

AAbatterie

Smash Apprentice
The ship is gonna be really small though if you can fall off. I'm assuming you're fighting on top, and that the front of the ship is on one side, and the back on the other?

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I always liked that ship from the games!

A ship-like stage would be awesome.

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
Sariku.Uchiha
Don't waste a Pokemon Stage... Make it Princess Peach's Cruise Ship.
I think that this would be better then any Pokemon stage they've had in the past 2 Smash games.

AAbatterie
The ship is gonna be really small though if you can fall off. I'm assuming you're fighting on top, and that the front of the ship is on one side, and the back on the other?
It would probably be about as long as the Great Fox on the Corneria stage.

Sky-Kitsune

Smash Apprentice
With the entire stage constantly rocking and moving around the Kanto region while large water pokemon are shooting up from the water surface and firing waves of attacks at players unexpectedly? Im all for it!

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986

The cruise ship from the Pokemon games. I think that this would be an awesome stage. You fight on a ship in the middle of the ocean. And giant aquatic Pokemon like Wailord and Gyarados would be stage hazzards. They could cause the boat to rock back and forth, making people fall off.

It would be a scrolling stage with the background constantly changing. The weather could also change as you get further out to sea. It could get rainy and windy, and the waves would get rougher.

Lapras or something could rise up next to the ship and become a platform for people to stand on. Eventually he would sink back into the water, like the turtle from the Termina stage in Melee.
This is by far, one of the greatest stage ideas on this board! The S.S. Anne would be a perfect stage edition!

Davimert

Smash Rookie
One thing that'd be awesome to include in this stage, is the Truck that you can Surf to, and of which people said that Mew was behind it in the Red Blue and Yellow games ^__^

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
I think the Pallet town stage was a better idea, i mean, if your going to make another Kanto stage, start at the begining!.

Kirbyman32

Smash Rookie
Cool Idea!

I remember that ship from FireRed/LeafGreen and I think it would be an aweswome stage.

Artc

Smash Cadet
Most of the stage ideas on this board suck, but this one I like.;)

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
dang, I always liked this part of Vermilion city, the S.S. Anne, hmm... good stage idea but it's unlikely, cool though

2azn4u

Smash Rookie
That's an amazing idea, have it be a side view, left side is a room with a wall so high you can't be killed on the side, but with a window so things are occasionally thrown out and have the right side be the back of the ship. You could also have horseas and stuff jumping up out of the water in the background and shooting water gun blasts towards you(towards the screen and briefly passing through the 2d plane of combat).

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I can't believe i never thought of this. This is honestly a really good idea. Props.

Toastmeister

Smash Apprentice
I'm all for it, so long as there's a random truck off in the distance.
It's implied that all your friends will tell you that surfing to it is the only way to catch Mew.

Wait, I'm getting all mixed up...

Noshiee

Smash Ace
yeah, it would be cool to be at a very fancy boat, fighting, with throwable chairs and tables and such, and at one point of the battle, the ship would sink and ggo up-side down, or something, and you would fight in the silling (I dont know how to spell that, OMG!)

Toastmeister

Smash Apprentice
yeah, it would be cool to be at a very fancy boat, fighting, with throwable chairs and tables and such, and at one point of the battle, the ship would sink and ggo up-side down, or something, and you would fight in the silling (I dont know how to spell that, OMG!)
Has it gotten so bad that smashers now expect every stage to go through some journey?
Ugh, no more stages that do stuff.

RoxasXIII

Smash Journeyman
you are a god, and i kiss gum u step in. lol

anyways, how do you past a picture onto a post, i still dont know how. people here are less than helpful. please and thank you!

Conner

Smash Journeyman

It would look cool I think. With the water on the sides I guess you could swim, but that would be too easy. Maybe if you stay in the water too long you'll get under the ship and go off the stage (like in that F-Zero stage). It'd be awesome!

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru

as much as i want to flame you now. i think this would be a good stage. but what part of the ship will we fight on?

Top Bottom