• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S.N.E.S. Hype?!!

rvkevin

Smash Lord
I'm going. And theres atleast another Diddy from New England that should be there...but don't expect much out of them.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Got a MD/VA tourney same weekend that won't cost as much money and has a much higher chance of monetary return.

b1anK

Smash Apprentice
good **** ADHD! yeah all new people are gonna join the bandwagon now. Oh wellz, at least all of us already knew he was an amazing character to start with.

projectile trip frenzy=win

Coyn3Masta

Smash Journeyman
I was wondering the same thing. That sounds epic.
They were VERY epic.

And good **** adhd, ****** anther, lain, m2k, ally, then finally winning....I should have made sidebets because i predicted you would win XD

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Lol...
I love seeing all the people who joined the bandwagon talk about how everyone else will join...

loki15

Smash Cadet
Lol. Strange coincidence. I started maining Diddy yesterday before I heard about the tourney results...
But I guess I'm on the bandwagon too, now >_<

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
You don't need vids of anything.

Also ADHD OUTPLACED INUI (Self proclaimed doubles champion) in doubles! with someone he teamed with for the 2nd time, and inui teamed with atomsk, who is his best partner.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Good **** ADHD, maybe now Ally and M2K will realize they need to learn match-ups before they can just walk into any tournament they wish and win ;)

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
yeah well in reality we all joined the band wagon

but theres going to be a plethora of more people now..
Speak for yourself, I've been playing Diddy since this came out xD You think I'd've won a tourney by now...

Like ADHD, holy **** that was awesome :D

EDIT: 404 Error, this post cannot be displayed

ADHD

Smash Hero
Thank you everyone.

Ummm, I beat in bracket in this order: Hunger, Sago, Fatal, Reflex, Anther, Lain, M2k, and finally... Ally. P1, I used your tag against Reflex and he laughed :laugh:

Diddy has too high of a learning curve to maintain a massive population LOL.

GooseMainsDiddy

Smash Ace
Nobody is going to have the patience to learn Diddy. I think we are safe from a noob Diddy flood for now.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Thank you everyone.

Ummm, I beat in bracket in this order: Hunger, Sago, Fatal, Reflex, Anther, Lain, M2k, and finally... Ally. P1, I used your tag against Reflex and he laughed :laugh:

Diddy has too high of a learning curve to maintain a massive population LOL.
Scrub, I said GF. Anyway get on AIM later today, I need Reflex tips.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
I said a week before this event even happened that ADHD will win this, no one believed me.

Good job sticking with my prediction wyatt, need more tips vs really campy mks, I got snakes down though almost beat ally at havoc in the hammer.

ADHD

Smash Hero
I said a week before this event even happened that ADHD will win this, no one believed me.

Good job sticking with my prediction wyatt, need more tips vs really campy mks, I got snakes down though almost beat ally at havoc in the hammer.
Fine, hit me up on aim.

Top Bottom