• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"*****s come to Tucson" monthly Tucson, AZ

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Melee round robin results:

1: Silly Kyle* :peachmelee: (5-1) ($12.25)
2: Rubyiris* :randombrawl: (5-1) ($5.25)
3: Axe* :pikachumelee::falcomelee::younglinkmelee:(5-1)
4: Max :foxmelee:(3-3)
5: Prof. Oksas :foxmelee::ganonmelee:(2-4)
6: KiraFlax :ganonmelee::peachmelee:(1-5)
7: Herro :randombrawl: (0-6)

Project Melee singles results:

1: Silly Kyle :peachbrawl:($15.75)
2: Axe :pikachubrawl::falcobrawl:($6.75)
3: KiraFlax :charizardbrawl::wariobrawl:
4: Max :toonlinkbrawl:**
5: K9 :nessbrawl::ganonbrawl:
5: Prof. Oksas :lucariobrawl::robbrawl::wolfbrawl:
7: Rubyiris** :pitbrawl::pikachubrawl::falcobrawl:
7: Tommy Der Meister :sheikbrawl::zeldabrawl:

Project Melee singles pools:

1: Silly Kyle
1: Max
3: Axe
3: Rubyiris
5: Prof. Oksas
5: KiraFlax
7: K9
7: Tommy Der Meister
9: Herro

Pool 1:

1: Silly Kyle (4-0)
2: Axe (3-1)
3: Prof. Oksas (2-2)
4: K9 (1-3)
5: Herro (0-4)

Pool 2:

1: Max (2-1)
2: Rubyiris (2-1)
3: KiraFlax (2-1)
4: Tommy Der Meister (0-3)

*3-way tie between Kyle/Me/Axe. Axe beat Kyle, Kyle meat me, I beat Axe. I awarded money to Kyle/Me since thats how tio had broken the ties, but wasn't informed that I was doing it wrong until long after the tournament had ended.

**3-way tie between Me/KiraFlax/Max. I beat Kira, Kira beat Max, Max beat me. I seeded it as Max 1st, me 2nd, Kira third. by the above logic, it should have been me 1st, kira second, max third. Bracket would have been seeded COMPLETELY differently.

Sorry, everyone, for my poor TOing. Hope the experience wasn't too horrible.

Matches will be on John's channel.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Axe won Melee, but tio is dumb, and I'm dumber for going by tio's results without consulting with the playerbase.

Kyle's really good at PM.

@Moose:

tons of people said they were coming, but canceled the day of the tournament.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
this **** was hella fun!

lol I knew something was fishy about the melee results. oh wells, Axe is a mother****ing star.

Shoutouts when I get out if bed and on the computer <3

:phone:

AXE 09

Smash Master
Hey Kyle, I think you took 1st place prize money... I didn't get paid anything for Melee lol. And I didn't even realize it til after everyone was leaving :p I was like wait a sec... I never got paid a dime for Melee. And when Xander told me that he gave the winnings to you, I was just like.. o.O??

Anyways, the turnout was really lame but omg this was one of the funnest tournaments I've been to in a really, really, REALLY long time!!! I had a blast!!! Just chillin with everyone was so awesome :pika: I freakin love you guys!!

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
1: Silly Kyle :peachbrawl:($15.75)
w00t

2: Axe :pikachubrawl::falcobrawl:($6.75)
I'm so glad you came down even though there weren't that many people! It was like a big smashfest full of fun and awesome. Too bad we weren't able to go to IHOP this time, but that's ok. We'll have to work out the $$$ situation some other time lol

3: Max :toonlinkbrawl:**
Good **** in both games, broski! We'll have to S&S real soon!

4: KiraFlax :charizardbrawl::wariobrawl:
Lol you're ridiculous. I love your Charizard, by the way! Very reminiscent of your ROB in Brawl lolz.

5: K9 :nessbrawl::ganonbrawl:
Haha, you're super hilarious. I'm glad you had fun even though there was no Brawl played today.

5: Prof. Oksas :lucariobrawl::robbrawl::wolfbrawl:
Sexy as always. Why did you have to beast so hard in the crew battle? Let's play sometime. <3

7: Rubyiris** :pitbrawl::pikachubrawl::falcobrawl:
Don't sweat it, broski. Next time will be better for sure

7: Tommy Der Meister :sheikbrawl::zeldabrawl:
Lol @ you being the anchor of the crew battle.

9: Herro :lucariobrawl:
I'm gonna be super sad when you leave for the military. :( We'll have to hang out soon!

Jane -
Thanks for showing up for a little bit. Should've stayed longer, you chode! Much love! <3 <3 <3

GG7 -
You ***** so hard in crews! I knew you'd do well in P:M. Haha, hope you enjoyed those texts I sent to your girlfriend :awesome:

Shiv -
You're such a b0$$! Glad to see you <3

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Technically I owe Kyle like $6. I'll give it to him next time I get paid.

Oh another quick thing: I don't know what I did wrong, but the pot ended up short like $5, so I donated an extra $5 out of pocket to fix it.

Also, I'd like to run more tournaments, since I enjoy it, but its up to you guys if you guys want me to considering the mistakes I made.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Just for future reference Xander the brawl side usually post links to the tourney thread/post in the AZ brawl thread and the facebook group. By the time I had found out about this it was sorta too late because Lance's BDay party was the night before.

We had PM Singles and Doubles tourney at his house so I'll post those results later =)

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Next time I can help you run and advertise the tournament so we get more entrants and things are done more smoothly! Either way, I had tons of fun <3

And yes, Kira got 3rd and Max got 4th

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
It's the same tournament thread as it has always been, plus lance had mentioned several times throughout the last few weeks that all of Tucson Brawl WOULD be here. Don't say you didn't know about the event, when it's obviously a fallacy. I'd appreciate it more if you just said "Hey, Xander, we don't like you, and just didn't want to show up."

also I just realized that I wrote the order wrong, haha. I was too lazy to move the TIO file over to John's laptop so I recreated the bracket image on his computer.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
There. Since you like to put things in my mouth and are never wrong, I guess this is the only thing to say.

Maybe if you wanna be a grown up and not self defeating we can get somewhere

If not, you can go about making everybody hate you on purpose then continue to seem like a victim

Stop being annoying plz

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
There. Since you like to put things in my mouth and are never wrong, I guess this is the only thing to say.

Maybe if you wanna be a grown up and not self defeating we can get somewhere

If not, you can go about making everybody hate you on purpose then continue to seem like a victim

Stop being annoying plz
Or I can be what I am: a self-defeating grownup. I wouldn't be so self-defeating if what I said wasn't true.

I don't have to make you hate me. Just being who I am brings that about naturally.

Not that it matter's. I'm sick of the community, so you'll never have the displeasure of ever seeing me again.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Or I can be what I am: a self-defeating grownup. I wouldn't be so self-defeating if what I said wasn't true.

I don't have to make you hate me. Just being who I am brings that about naturally.

Not that it matter's. I'm sick of the community, so you'll never have the displeasure of ever seeing me again.

Well you can't help someone who doesn't want to help themselves

oksas

oak-sauce
yeah. xander you keep doing this to yourself. stop freaking the **** out about everything. if you'd stop convincing yourself that everyone hates you then you wouldn't have this problem

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
@Smiley: if I didn't want to help myself, I wouldn't be school, and I wouldn't have lost 72lbs.

@john: if that were the case, why have I been attacked since birth? Why has every community ive ever tried to associate with had a problem with me? Remember. I wasn't always pessimistic, and self-destructive. I don't have to convince myself. My life does that for me.

oksas

oak-sauce
i know nothing of your past communities etc but i'm just saying you're really self-defeating and you keep thinking everyone doesn't like your attitude because they think you're self-defeating so you become more self-defeating which causes everyone to not like your attitude...

and the cycle goes on

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
i know nothing of your past communities etc but i'm just saying you're really self-defeating and you keep thinking everyone doesn't like your attitude because they think you're self-defeating so you become more self-defeating which causes everyone to not like your attitude...

and the cycle goes on
You catch on fast. I like you.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Tommy and I were paying a lot more attention to kira, than you and chris, haha.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Top Bottom