• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S-B Teir Tournament! 16-man tourney!

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Yeah 32 doesn't sound bad..... the progress is coming along fine, and though it is the end of summer, kids will be coming back from vacation.
Dido you're really somethin', you're the only person I know that can change mains 14 times in 12 posts.
Yeah just stick to one main X/

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Yeah 32 doesn't sound bad..... the progress is coming along fine, and though it is the end of summer, kids will be coming back from vacation.
And starting School with workload piling up. :ohwell:

For a 1st time tourney. 32 is a bit much, 16 is fine. There will always be people dropping out, can't make it not showing up or plain forgetting about the tourney. Sending reminders to everyone is gonna make you :urg: too.

Dido you're really somethin', you're the only person I know that can change mains 14 times in 12 posts.
I agree with this. Choose Random. >__>

★Malik★™

Smash Ace
like foreal. :laugh: when i signed on today, i said, "dido, again? the other day it was Zss, yesterday was falco." :laugh:

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
I agree with this. Choose Random. >__>
.....that's a good idea lol. No I'm pretty sure someone tried that already, he said there wern't that many moves :chuckle:
like foreal. :laugh: when i signed on today, i said, "dido, again? the other day it was Zss, yesterday was falco." :laugh:
Lol and now he's toon link.
Those were some dang fun days of us doing MK ditos. (lol, dittos diddos)

Edit: Why isn't the OP updated yet?

Kantō

Smash Champion
so i am gonna be able to play in this or is just the 16? i dont have to play, its fine just wondering

Mewter

Smash Master
ok ill be ranodom. sry bout switching alot. i guess good with every character!
Good choice, Dido!
Lol at your name, location, and everything. :laugh:

When's this start again?

mcmuff1nman

Smash Lord
Counterpicks

Castle Siege
Delfino Plaza
Halberd
Lylat Cruise
Frigate Orpheon
Luigi's Mansion
Norfair
Pirate Ship
Rainbow Cruise
pokemon stadium
Brinstar

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
You have professor mgw down twice on the list eh? Once with DDD and once with Diddy Kong. Just add Diddy to the one with DDD and that'll make room for somebody else.

:034:

So is this tournament still going on :confused:

I haven't seen Dido update the OP, not the correct CP stages and a sloppy list of people. If this tournament doesn't make any advancements or so, I think we need someone to take over the role of tourney host. Just ask a mod to give the OP to you :/

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
disappointing to see the lack of participation in tourneys anymore

and sorry to hear that dido

Top Bottom