• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(S.A.) Jan 2010 Reloaded 5: 10k cash, $90k prizes - preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Browny

Smash Hater
oh for the last time,

This ruleset was made LONG AGO (2008) and they havent asked anyone here to fix it, they just copied and pasted thiers, which wasnt even used in reloaded 08, we used SG rules instead. its pointless criticising it. in fact that ruleset has never been used for a tournament, ever, as far as I know and it WILL NOT be used at this reloaded.

Splice

Smash Hero
And apparently it starts really late at night too!
Because they dont run their own tournies, they have to go to some big event where smash is a lesser event!

You guys are just as well of complaining about any random tourney in a shop like EB games thats FFA or something. This tourney isn't made to cater for the SBR Ruleset all, realise. Apart from MK soft ban i don't even see anything that big of a problem - Stigma B used to have Green Greens legal, ffs.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Due to a number of misconceptions regarding the tournament, I've locked this thread.
Jamage should make a new thread soon with legit info soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom