• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rumor Patrol: Brawl's Gone Gold?

wagnerelli

Smash Apprentice
It probably got a T because of Violence (Non-Stop Violence. People beating animals, people, and others up. The game is all about that) and Crude Humor (Wario. Some of Snake's Convo's.). The violence probably got it a T. Also, name one fighting game that features at least one realistic looking person that didn't get at least a T.

Lefticle

Smash Journeyman
You're right, most T games are generally mild. Now, if Smash IV goes M, I'd be a little put off...and if Smash V went AO, I'd get it just to see what it's like.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Let it be known, Inafune was never one to spoil a secret ahead of time, so take what he said with a grain of salt.

Remember how long we heard the "Sega hasn't contacted Nintendo back about Sonic in Brawl" rumor?

Let's also not forget, Megaman's already been in several fighting games, and I can state from experience that in those games he fights nothing like Samus Aran does in Smash Brothers.
. . .I wish people would stop trying to use Sonic and Sega as a scapegoat. That wasn't a rumor, Miyamoto said Sonic was the most wanted character and he asked Sega about getting Sonic in and they had yet to contact him back. . . . like last year. There was never a update to that comment and that happened a long time ago.

No one at sega every denailed that Sonic was in brawl nor was there some last min event (as in, a sega asking last min) to get him in. Either Ina was completely lieing or telling the truth. . . I take that pod cast in high regards cause it's the most forward answer you could ever expect to get ( as in "Not in right now but maybe if Nintendo wants to contect us. . .might be some time left".)

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
LET ME SAY THIS
IT IS NOTHING MORE THAN A RUMOR
this was said on yeterdays update
"I’ll make it so you’ll somehow be allowed to fight the bosses even after you’ve already cleared the game"

so there are still some modifcations to be finalized....
me personally.. i think theres going to be a delay
but thats just me ;)

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
LET ME SAY THIS
IT IS NOTHING MORE THAN A RUMOR
this was said on yeterdays update
"I’ll make it so you’ll somehow be allowed to fight the bosses even after you’ve already cleared the game"

so there are still some modifcations to be finalized....
me personally.. i think theres going to be a delay
but thats just me ;)
Legend has it that Sakurai writes the updates months in advance. ;)

ssbmaster2007

Smash Journeyman
Legend has it that Sakurai writes the updates months in advance. ;)
Before I read your post, I was about to say the same thing.

The updates are made up way in advance, so some of these updates may be finished and ready to post well before they're actually posted on the Dojo.

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=928518&topic=40351316

i found this, read it. its basically a Japanese guy who has experience with publishing Japanese games and basically says that "Now Printing" does not mean gone gold, it's one of those trick things that make you happy that it'll come out soon, even tho it might actually start printing in January. It also tells u that they won't have to delay it again, they say it earlier so u dont have to worry about delays.
Well...as long as there are no more delays, Sakurai won't be getting anymore hate mail lol. Its about time we have the solid dates. Can't wait to pick mine up :)

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Dude, there are only like, 3 human girls in the entire game. (That we know of so far, at least. Nana not included.)
Ya, but Snake can hit on all of them. He runs into (Zero Suit) Samus, she runs away. He runs into Peach, she's goes away. He runs into the Ice Climbers and beats down Popo, and Nana runs away. He runs into Krystal, and says "Sorry, I'm not intrested in other species." :laugh: He runs into Zelda, and she transforms into Shiek while he's not looking. Then several minutes later (lol), Snake looks down, and realizes he's doing a women who turned into a man! :laugh:

Williampettysan

Smash Journeyman
Ya, but Snake can hit on all of them. He runs into (Zero Suit) Samus, she runs away. He runs into Peach, she's goes away. He runs into the Ice Climbers and beats down Popo, and Nana runs away. He runs into Krystal, and says "Sorry, I'm not intrested in other species." :laugh: He runs into Zelda, and she transforms into Shiek while he's not looking. Then several minutes later (lol), Snake looks down, and realizes he's doing a women who turned into a man! :laugh:
Sheik's a girl... But I agree with your story 100% XD

Top Bottom