• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rumble On or Off?

SothE700k

Smash Lord
That is true, because I ended up using a chainsaw for a haunted trail walk. Three hours straight of a rumbling chainsaw in my hands later, I couldn't even hold a simple cup of water because they were so bad. Couple of days later, had something extremely vibrant in my hands, it was nothing.

KernelColonel

Smash Journeyman
I've played with Rumble on in every game (with rumble) I've ever played to the point that it would decrease my reaction time if I turned it off...

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I've played with Rumble on in every game (with rumble) I've ever played to the point that it would decrease my reaction time if I turned it off...
....doesn't the controller ruble DURING/AFTER a hit?

CompassTosser

Smash Apprentice
I keep it off because it annoys me when its on.
controller: c'mon you can do better (signified by a rumble when I get hit)
me: f*** you (throws at TV)
Kirby: uhhhh, I needed that to move

Mario_ 101

Smash Ace
You fool!
How could you even POST such a topic?
Keep rumble on!
Doesn't it feel GREAT to absolutely MURDER your opponent in an AWESOME combo, ending it with a METEOR, or even better, a STAGE SPIKE, watching them fly HELPLESSLY into the COLD, HARD WALL, and INTO THE ABYSS?
Yes, it does.
It feels very good, and PUNISHING your opponent (who's trying to gimp you) WITH A STAGE SPIKE IS THE PWNSOMENESS!
AND DOLPHIN SLASH IS THE PWNSOMENESS!!
So yeah, keep it on.
Couldn't agree with you more.

Mike B

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8237-0519
never had it on. It's way too distracting if I get hit with a strong attack... and at my level of skill, that's like Chinese water torture.

Adam_CUTIE

Smash Cadet
i keep my vibrator on at all times, but when im playing cod4 and the vibe goes off due to low bats i play better for some reason... idk why, just seems like thats the case :p

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I've cut the wire supplying the rumble to my controller, so its permanently off, no more turning it off every time i go somewhere

I find having it off helps me concentrate better, especially with like IC chains

Shining Blitz

Smash Apprentice
Until recently, I only had a wavebird, and rumble devours wiimote (with nunchuck) batteries. I got a silver wired GC controller recently, though, and I aggree with some posters here; not haveing rumble is like playing with no sound, or not having the screen-freeze when strong hits connect: possible, but you feel deprived and out of the loop. I'm also pretty sure rumble is needed on on a GC controller for the Dedede speeding Jet Hammer glitch/tech, but I don't really use Dedede much, so I wouldn't know for sure...

Top Bottom