• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roy's True Combos

MiloniVanili

Smash Apprentice
I'm way too lazy to read through this thread to see if anyone has posted it yet or not but one thing i see myself doing but not many other people is if you land a sh fair at low percents you can immediately IASA cancel it into up B and its a true combo every time until higher percents and even then if they DI poorly

Edit: JK lol the guy above me just posted about it.

Last edited:

Perris6

Smash Journeyman
If you Fthrow and your opponent doesn't tech you can land with a Nair and it leads into a regrab. It has to be the first hit of Nair canceled by the landing

Gawain

Smash Lord
NNID
Gawain
3DS FC
5069-4113-9796
If you Fthrow and your opponent doesn't tech you can land with a Nair and it leads into a regrab. It has to be the first hit of Nair canceled by the landing
If they don't tech your fthrow its way better to go for bair resets, you get WAY more damage out of those.

Also, speaking of Fthrow, Roy can often true combo f throw into dancing blade, even if they DI away. This is a really reliable combo and an excellent way to program your opponent to start DIng up so that you can trick them with a Dthrow and get a Blazer for a KO at kill percents. Decent damage too.

ILOVESMASH

Smash Ace
NNID
Marioman123450
3DS FC
3368-1022-7382
Pretty sure this is known, but Roy's Fair can combo into dancing blade at low percent for around 25% damage.

Dancing Blade comes out before Roy lands as well, meaning he avoids Fair's landing lag.

Top Bottom