• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Roy Social - R O Y B O Y Z

Guineapig126

Smash Journeyman
This is just a random thought I had now, but since Roy got a brand-new design for this game, what do you guys think the other FE6 characters look grown up? Or maybe just FE characters in general.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
A new Social Thread for a new beginning, hm?

Once again, a BIG congrats to all Roy fans. All that's left is is trailer in today's direct, and his page to be added to the Smash Bros. website. Then he shall have his rightful place among the Nintendo All-Stars.

:231:

T-Donor66

Purple Prizes
NNID
T-Donor66
3DS FC
3050-7765-3759
My body could not be more ready. I am so hyped. Only 3:47 minutes till release!

Once again, a BIG congrats to all Roy fans. All that's left is is trailer in today's direct, and his page to be added to the Smash Bros. website. Then he shall have his rightful place among the Nintendo All-Stars.

You do realize he's being released today, right?

Last edited by a moderator:

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483

Woe for those who threw blind hate around on Roy not deserving to come back for not very well-constructed reasons.

You do realize he's being released today, right?
It's just speculated, since it's not very set in stone.

Last edited:

Xeynid

Smash Cadet
Daddy sakurai, blessed be thy name, you bring life, light, and glory into the hearts of men and women and children everywhere. Without you, there would be no falcon punch, no wombo combo, and nobody fighting for their friends.

We take this moment to thank you for all you've done, and yet, as children ourselves in your eyes, we also takethis moment to importune you for more than you've already given us.

Lemme smash, Roy style.

Amen.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So Roy supporter, since your all happy about Roy return like me. I feel like that i should give you something. You know detractor? Nobody like them when there are immature person who **** at your character and for that i created a gif specialy for you for for say in short:
Bruh, shut up please.
Homever your not obligate to use this gif, it's just a thing that i give you because after all the hate and joke about you that you have to supported until this day. I think it would be nice from a old detractor of Roy like me to give you a gift for that. So yeah, here the gif. It's FNAF-related but who care really?:4mewtwo:
-Image Removed because bad words pls no-

Last edited by a moderator:

Eureka

Smash Ace
Seeing everyone so hype for Roy makes me miss old Marth even more. Why does Roy get to have throw follow ups but Marth doesn't? Can Marth have some of that too Sakurai? And while you're at it could you make his dair not suck?

Guineapig126

Smash Journeyman
Daddy sakurai, blessed be thy name, you bring life, light, and glory into the hearts of men and women and children everywhere. Without you, there would be no falcon punch, no wombo combo, and nobody fighting for their friends.

We take this moment to thank you for all you've done, and yet, as children ourselves in your eyes, we also takethis moment to importune you for more than you've already given us.

Lemme smash, Roy style.

Amen.
That was... That was beautiful. I need to say that prayer before the Direct. We all should

D

Deleted member

Figured I'd finally pop in and offer my congratulations to the :4feroy: fans, I was certainly on the skeptic's list because of the way he is in Binding Blade (personality and stats wise) and because I was worried about FE swordsmen and him still being 100% Reverse Marth (*signature intensifies*)

BUT, seeing now that they've differentiated him a little more I'm actually a bit interested to toy around with him some when he's released.

Also you can't stay mad at his glorious armor design.

So congratulations once more.~

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
So Roy supporter, since your all happy about Roy return like me. I feel like that i should give you something. You know detractor? Nobody like them when there are immature person who **** at your character and for that i created a gif specialy for you for for say in short:
Bruh, shut up please.
Homever your not obligate to use this gif, it's just a thing that i give you because after all the hate and joke about you that you have to supported until this day. I think it would be nice from a old detractor of Roy like me to give you a gift for that. So yeah, here the gif. It's FNAF-related but who care really?:4mewtwo:
-Image Removed because bad words pls no-
no very bad words senior pls

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
no very bad words senior pls
Euh...excpet the bad word that where censored. I don't say anything bad. Oh it's my gif is it? Do i have to remove it?
edit: And it's already done ok. Well my message serve to nothing so. Still, congrat' for Roy back guys.

Last edited:

divade

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Divade011
Considering the only time you will viably pull off a full Flare Blade is either an edge guard, on a complete idiot or after a shield break or in a team match I'd love to be able to get a viable move to break shields as Roy so we can maximize our toolkit.
It seems op to have a should breaker also be a ohko.

T-Donor66

Purple Prizes
NNID
T-Donor66
3DS FC
3050-7765-3759
The livestream is starting soon. Congratulations to all of my fellow Roy mains on our sweet victory! ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!! :4feroy::4feroy::4feroy::4feroy::4feroy::4feroy::4feroy::4feroy::4feroy::4feroy::4feroy::4feroy:

Bribery

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bribery
3DS FC
3626-0596-6286
Awesome, glad he's available with Lucas :D

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Omg we're actually going to be able to play as Roy today!!! This is so exciting. Gotta be prepared for For Glory to turn into Roy Glory tho :^)

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
"As for the price; Yes."
~Masahiro Sakurai
Would any of you kind folk give a 3DS Roy code to a folk with no cash on ha- *shot*
Real talk tho, a 3DS code for Roy (and maybe Lucas if you're that nice) would be appreciated, I don't got any cash for a while now :b

Hellrazor

Wants to Watch the World Burn
NNID
jkjk237
3DS FC
4596-9639-1071
Y'know, even though I knew he was coming, that "Don't forget about me!" line made my heart jump.

Top Bottom