• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Roy Hitboxes and Frame Data

X1-12

Smash Champion
maybe Roy's moves are slower (I think) so when you do WD-> attack it feels like your in the lag from the WD for much longer :p

odinNJ

Smash Lord
I still think they feel different. Maybe it's what ^he said. Idk

.K1

Smash Apprentice
So.....since no information is listed regarding Roy's frame advantage / disadvantage on shield, I decided to do a spreadsheet of it. Im fairly sure that all of the information is correct, but if its not, its only off by a frame. I didnt list B moves because people dont really use Flare Blade or Blazer in the neutral, Counter isnt an "active" move, and I didnt feel like doing all iterations of DED to be honest. All other attacks (his "normals") are listed. If any inaccuracies are found, please let me know!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AokIpuS
SI2bidEZza2FucEs1TmN1M3Z6TXhCTWZLZEE&usp=sharing

Edit: *sigh* the original link has the letter "p u s s" in a row........so just copy + paste and itll work. Sorry! =(

Emmanuel Toro

Smash Rookie
i feel like roy should have more active frames on his counter theres a huge window where he can be punished witch kind of makes this move very risky to use... makes it very easy to get punished. i understand what this move is getting act since its a counter and it requires timing to perform and actual counter but the window to get punished is huge..

Last edited:

vZakat

Half Genie
I didnt list B moves because people dont really use Flare Blade or Blazer in the neutral, Counter isnt an "active" move, and I didnt feel like doing all iterations of DED to be honest.
Well I actually think getting the frame data on the first 2 hits of DED would be very useful because that's what Roy most often uses to pressure shields. I agree with everything else though. Thanks for the info, it's really helpful.

SD Amra

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
SD#467
3DS FC
2234-8267-7630
Switch FC
SW-5077-0717-3994
Some more frame data

Includes all ledge options, getup options, throws, and aerials (now without hitbox drift), some specials missing from the original post (ex. counter hits and fully charged flare blade, but no aerial dancing blade yet), and a couple other random things

Let me know if I missed anything

Top Bottom