• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathKidZ100

Smash Cadet
Dude, get a freaking clue. Chrom isn't the only main character you know. Robin/Avatar is also the main character and is just as important to the plot as Chrom, if not maybe more so. Lucina is about as important as well and could be considered the deuteragonist. Chrom isn't going to get in just because he's the main character. The excuse that Lucina is too similar to Marth is a lousy excuse to neglected her. Maybe if you did just a little more research you would know, lad. I'm not saying Lucina has a higher chance than Chrom or anything like that, but I'm just saying. Nerd Rage over.
kingmario92 you only not talk crap about me!!! :)

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
It's your reasoning behind why she should be a character, your reasons for supporting her aren't very good.

Also, may I ask why you quoted him twice?
He probably doesn't quite know how to use the coding yet.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
and you call me annoying yall people keep ****ing spam me about my opinion!!!!
No, we're responding to it. If anything, you're the one spamming. The bad grammar and spelling, combined with the unneeded extra exclamation point don't make your posts exactly worthwhile.

SchAlternate

Smash Master
NNID
SchAlternate
Switch FC
SW-4691-2422-5427
how am im begin stubborn i just said that marth should get replace by lucina that it!!!! it just my opinion

Oh dear god, please give me the strengths to...

... Fine. Alright. Okay. It's cool.

So you have an opinion, right? That's cool, alright, that's nice. And you think your opinion is correct? Okay, cool, it's nice you think that way.

Now, do we agree with your idea? Hmm, no, not really, I don't think so. Do we have reasons to disagree with you? Oh yeah, absolutely, yes. Everything is fine here.

Did you understood why your opinion is wrong? No, you didn't, in the slightest, nuh-huh, nope. And what did you do? You kept spamming this forum with bull**** reasons to why Lucina should REPLACE, not APPEAR WITH, not MAKE A CAMEO WITH, but REPLACE Marth. That just shows how STUBBORN and ANNOYING you were being.

There. I said it. Now leave me alone.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
true (I guess he just reminds me if him)

and I swear this thread is getting more stupid every week
Well we knew this would happen eventually.

Now to find a cure!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

So you have an opinion, right? That's cool, alright, that's nice. And you think your opinion is correct? Okay, cool, it's nice you think that way.

Now, do we agree with your idea? Hmm, no, not really, I don't think so. Do we have reasons to disagree with you? Oh yeah, absolutely, yes. Everything is fine here.

Did you understood why your opinion is wrong? No, you didn't, in the slightest, nuh-huh, nope. And what did you do? You kept spamming this forum with bull**** reasons to why Lucina should REPLACE, not APPEAR WITH, not MAKE A CAMEO WITH, but REPLACE Marth. That just shows how STUBBORN and ANNOYING you were being.

This.

Just this.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
true (I guess he just reminds me if him)

and I swear this thread is getting more stupid every week

It's only going to get worse, sadly. It's best to prepare yourself :ike: while you still can.

Reznor

work in progress
Well we knew this would happen eventually.

Now to find a cure!
the closer we get to the release date the worse it will get and one of the worst parts is we will have to have the same conversations with the new people :urg:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I think the enzymes inside gooblygoomon may be JUST what we need, but the act of harvesting them... Just might kill him D=
Is he a legendary? Cuz if not we can breed more of them!

kingmario92

Banned via Warnings
NNID
DragonNinja007
3DS FC
1521-2766-8982

yes.jpg

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
We're doomed!

On another note, what do you guys think about Chibi-Robo?

Think he has a shot at all?
I haven't played Chibi-Robo before, but all I know is that recency will not be something to keep him out.

Aside from physical attacks, what abilities does he have that could work in a moveset?

too small :awesome:
(cue someone mirrioring the Ridley/Bowser size argument with Chibi-Robo/Olimar)

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
You know, it's discussions like that that makes me regret every time a new Super Smash Bros. is unveiled.

Stupidity gets weeded out so easily, and all discussions go down the crapper.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
You know, it's discussions like that that makes me regret every time a new Super Smash Bros. is unveiled.

Stupidity gets weeded out so easily, and all discussions go down the crapper.
(points to your signature)

That's life for you, sadly. I doubt this will ever completely change.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Oh hey youtube Smash Bros discussions! :grin: Wait...what? this isn't Youtube? Could've fooled me. :p
HotFeet laying it down. My word, what an interesting few days it has been. I tried to enlighten a bigot, I was **** on by the aforementioned bigot, I came out to you all on the threads, and now this looks like a Gamefaqs and YouTube comments get-togther. What a great few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom