• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
Out of Pikachu, Pokemon Trainer, Mewtwo, Lucario, and Jigglypuff, which would you cut?
Lucario. I like Lucario as a Pokemon but not much as a smash character if that makes sense.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Here's mine again. (I think. It wasn't showing up earlier).

Basically:
- you can swap Chrom out for your Fire Emblem rep of choice. However he is mine because I see him as the most likely and he is my choice.
- you can swap Dixie in for K.Rool if you prefer. I'm starting to think that she will get in over him, but I still like K.Rool too much.
- as soon as I get my own laptop back, I'm going to add a list with icons of characters that I probably won't include on my roster, but I could absolutely see getting in. Those characters are: Alph (Pikmin 3) Wonder Red (Wonderful 101)...and several more to come once I remember who else I thought would get in.

The only characters I would cut out of this roster would be Jigglypuff, and Toon Link.
I love this roster. It's actually my roster, but with the addition of Shulk, haha.

I dunno, some people think Mewtwo pretty much deconfirms Lucario, and vice versa, but everyone would pick Mewtwo. Is it logical that Mewtwo deconfirms Lucario?

Nah, Mewtwo wouldn't deconfirm Lucario. Heck, they were meant to be in Brawl together. Plus, they'd offer completely different fighting styles. Really, the only similarities are the fact that they're humanoid Pokemon with similar Neutral Specials and Forward Smashes.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Out of Pikachu, Pokemon Trainer, Mewtwo, Lucario, and Jigglypuff, which would you cut?
Personally, I would cut all of the Pokémon characters except Pikachu (he's the mascot after all). In their places, I would add the following...

Pokémon Trainer Gold (new Pokémon Trainer)
Deoxys (new Legendary Pokémon)
Zoroark (new flavor of the month Pokémon)
Meowth (new generic Pokémon)

I just want the Pokémon roster to wow me... having Jigglypuff, Pokémon Trainer Red, Mewtwo, and Lucario all over again just won't do it for me... they wowed me in Melee/Brawl... but will they wow me again in SSB4? I have already seen them in action in Smash games before... gimme Pokémon characters who have never been playable in Smash before. That would really capture my interest and maybe make me excited for the Pokémon franchise again.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I do agree with Arcadenik actually, If we were to get just Brawl's Pokemon plus Mewtwo that may be great and all (Especially since Mewtwo was my most favourite character in Melee), but I'd also be quite disappointed that we didn't get any actual newcomer from the Pokemon franchise. That's partly why I'm still holding out hope that we could still get Zoroark, Genesect or Meowth playable as well.... Or at the very least have Mega Mewtwo be more than just a cheap Final Smash that lasts for 10 seconds or less. But I guess that's just my opinion really. :/

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Hi I made roster (again)

- Anna could be replaced with any Fire Emblem character (Chrom / Lucina / Roy / etc.)
- Mach Rider could be replaced with any Retro character (Takamaru / Muddy Mole / Sheriff / etc.)
- Characters separated from the larger list are transformation charactes
- Characters in the smaller slots are Alternate costumes (Still subject to change for some)

feel free to share your opinion of it
I think all this needs is Pac-Man and personally this is the best satisfying roster for me.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I like your roster AEM, I love the way you let some slots be ambiguous, I also very much like that you show the alternate costumes, as well the only real problem with it is Tetra, if Zelda is to have another rep, I feel Tingle or even *shudders* I. . . Impa should get in before her. I agree that Toad is the most appropriate choice for a Mario series newcomer, his importance is above the others.
Among the best I've seen.
Only things I find iffy are Anna and Tetra but they would be welcome if they got in.
9.8/10
Anna is nowhere near on the level of iffy Tetra is.
My only issue with the roster is Anna. Awakening should easily take priority. My personal choice would be the Tactician because it rivals Chrom in terms of importance, is a hell of a lot more interesting than Chrom, and uses Magic as well as a sword. Great job!
I find prioritization of Awakening questionable, and why cannot Anna represent Awakening? She's practically pouring out of every inch of it, every inch of it that's not that is story ;) , and we should know by now the 'story' of a game isn't quite as important a factor as many others (see, R.O.B., G&W, any Pokemon, etc.). Plus, being the mascot of Fire Emblem should be a good reason to get in.
personally i think chrom is coming in but hes so similar to ike that i think hes going to steal his moveset. that will leave lyn to take the international title.
Given Sakurai's stated dislike of cutting characters, and his comments about making new characters/characters each time being hard work, and seeing that Ike already has a solid moveset, I think there would be much more upheaval if Ike got removed and someone took his moveset, and I don't think it's as likely as Chrom getting in. To use that sort of justification for cutting someone is the worst justification, that's not how Sakurai operates as far as we know, and it's like "Oh, this character might be similar so better cut another for his sake, otherwise he wouldn't get in," If Chrom got in, it would be fore other, far more reasonable reasons, such as Sakurai seeing and building the potential for him (as a new moveset), which I do not see happening. Anna is far easier to create a unique moveset for with mechanics from FE not yet seen, if any FE character is going to be inspiring and catch Sakurai's eye (Japanese traditional ronin hero character favorability aside), it's Anna moreso than Chrom.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I'm still a full supporter of Anna (<-- see Avatar) it would be great if she got confirmed but I'm just not very confident in her chances. Which is a shame since she's my most wanted Nintendo newcomer right behind Professor Layton. Ah well you can't win them all I guess. There is still Villager for me I guess... ^^;

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I'm still a full supporter of Anna (see Avatar) it would be great if she got confirmed but I'm just not very confident in her chances. Which is a shame since she's my most wanted Nintendo newcomer right behind Professor Layton. Ah well you can't win them all I guess. There is still Villager for me I guess. ^^;
<3

I'm still sad that Professor Layton is 3rd party TT-TT
Well at least I can say he's the most deserving 3rd party right after Megaman and Sonic :3

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
<3

I'm still sad that Professor Layton is 3rd party TT-TT
Well at least I can say he's the most deserving 3rd party right after Megaman and Sonic :3

Yeah I wish he was second party at least, I definitely feel he earned his spot in Smash but yeah... Kinda sad how all my most wanted characters have low chances of getting into Smash this time around.

Then again, people were like that against Toon Link as well and yet he made it into Brawl.... But I guess even Toon Link was more realistic....

At least Layton has creator's interest and Sakurai's awareness though. Not sure how far that will get him but it's at least something...

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Lucario, because Mewtwo can represent Mega Evos well enough on his own, no other potential characters can represent the Fairy-type, thus I think Jigglypuff adds more uniqueness than Lucario does.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
I like Lucario as a Pokemon but not much as a smash character if that makes sense.
It does make sense. When characters jump between different games they are typically given a changed prospective in their capabilities and character. It's kind of like the difference between Bowser from the platforming games and the RPG games.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I do agree with Arcadenik actually, If we were to get just Brawl's Pokemon plus Mewtwo that may be great and all (Especially since Mewtwo was my most favourite character in Melee), but I'd also be quite disappointed that we didn't get any actual newcomer from the Pokemon franchise.
Yeah, even though I really enjoyed playing as Mewtwo, Jigglypuff, Lucario, and Kanto starters in Melee/Brawl... I still want to play as other Pokémon in Smash. I mean, we are always getting hundreds of new Pokémon every generation in the Pokémon games and yet we are stuck with the same ones from Melee/Brawl?

I feel demoralized whenever I think about what happens in 2021 (20 years after Melee, 13 years after Brawl)... Pokémon would be in its 8th or 9th generation... SSB5 is coming out soon... and we are still stuck with the same Pokémon from 1st / 4th generations just because they were in Melee/Brawl and we are finally getting a Pokémon newcomer and it's from the 7th, 8th, or 9th generation. It's like now we won't ever get to play as Johto starters, Deoxys, Zoroark, Meowth, and many other popular Pokémon from earlier generations in at least one Smash game because the Melee/Brawl Pokémon *********** them from becoming playable in SSB4.

MagnesD3

Smash Master

Basically:
- you can swap Chrom out for your Fire Emblem rep of choice. However he is mine because I see him as the most likely and he is my choice.
- you can swap Dixie in for K.Rool if you prefer. I'm starting to think that she will get in over him, but I still like K.Rool too much.
- as soon as I get my own laptop back, I'm going to add a list with icons of characters that I probably won't include on my roster, but I could absolutely see getting in. Those characters are: Alph (Pikmin 3) Wonder Red (Wonderful 101)...and several more to come once I remember who else I thought would get in.

The only characters I would cut out of this roster would be Jigglypuff, and Toon Link.
Realistic but i feel Isaac, takamaru and shulk are interchangeable with many characters.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Really like it, especially considering your comments. The only extra character I would have added would be Pac Man, but looking at your roster it's hard to really cut anyone based on how balanced it seems. So props for that!
Thanks. If I had room for a third-party, I would probably add in Layton (because bias) but yeah Pac-Man is pretty much the most likely one.

Among the best I've seen.

Only things I find iffy are Anna and Tetra but they would be welcome if they got in.

9.8/10
Thank you.
I put Anna in there mostly because her prominence in the franchise. Though, mostly because I'm not a big Fire Emblem guy I figured others would make more sense other than her. But if I did have to pick a new character that would make some more sense, it would probably be Robin or Lucina.

I think all this needs is Pac-Man and personally this is the best satisfying roster for me.
I appreciate the comment. I am just going to advise you that Pac-Man probably won't be on any of my future rosters if I stick with what I have now, especially with Falkoopa's suggestion of cutting a couple of characters. But yeah, Pac-Man is probably the most likely fourth Third-Party character. I just prefer to limit myself to Layton or bust (Which in this case is bust).

I like your roster AEM, I love the way you let some slots be ambiguous, I also very much like that you show the alternate costumes, as well the only real problem with it is Tetra, if Zelda is to have another rep, I feel Tingle or even *shudders* I. . . Impa should get in before her. I agree that Toad is the most appropriate choice for a Mario series newcomer, his importance is above the others.
I personally think the next important character is Tetra over Impa and Tingle. I see your angle with the other two, but I think Impa would most likely get Assist Trophy status considering her role in the Legend of Zelda titles as a caretaker for Zelda while Tingle reprises himself as the Togepi / Clefairy of Assist Trophies. Both do make sense as playable characters, but not as much as Tetra in my eyes.

Lovin' it. Only issue I have with it are where some characters are placed but that doesn't really matter in the end.

---
I'm surprised nobody has commented on my choice of Alternate Costumes yet.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Your alt costumes were my favorite thing about your roster. Not nearly enough love for PED Samus.
I personally prefer Fusion Suit Samus because it has much more potential to have some really cool recolors than any other potential alt skin for Samus. Plus, it changes a lot more than the Power Suit and PED Suit since it removes the shoulders, gives Samus a bit more sleek feel.

I really want Dry Bowser though, great alt costume choice, especially now that Bowser gets reworked.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Another slight update from me. "Sheesh mimgrim just make up your ****ing mind on your roster already and stop ****ing updating it for Christ sake."

Scissorfied characters; Snake, Falco, Jigglypuff, Lucario, and Toon Link (and Squritle and Ivysaur if you count them, but in terms of physical slots it is only 5). Don't like it? Well to bad so sad. If you feel it's a problem for cutting up characters you can take it to the police.
"Eevee over Jigglypuf!? What the **** is wrong with you mimgrim." Pokemon roster would be rather underwhelming then, and Eevee is cuter then Jiggs. Yea thats right. Cuteness matters to me. Deal with it. :L
"Only 2 3rd party character!? Are you in your right mind mimgrim?" Yes I'm in my right mind. 3rd party character are the easiest to cut up.
"3 RETRO REPS!? GO HOME mimgrim YOU'RE DRUUNK" Retro > new ****. Deal with it.
"Tiki over Chrom AND Roy? What the **** is wrong with you man" Tiki is so much more unique, and a waifu of mine, and is jsut better over all.
"B-b-b-b-but I don't like your roster mimgrim and think it is stupid." Well guess what I don't care. :p

Come at me dudes and dudetts.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Thank you.
I put Anna in there mostly because her prominence in the franchise. Though, mostly because I'm not a big Fire Emblem guy I figured others would make more sense other than her. But if I did have to pick a new character that would make some more sense, it would probably be Robin or Lucina.

I personally think the next important character is Tetra over Impa and Tingle. I see your angle with the other two, but I think Impa would most likely get Assist Trophy status considering her role in the Legend of Zelda titles as a caretaker for Zelda while Tingle reprises himself as the Togepi / Clefairy of Assist Trophies. Both do make sense as playable characters, but not as much as Tetra in my eyes.
Trust me, no one makes more sense than Anna.
I see your point with Tetra, though. Out of all the TL games I've only played The Wind Waker (favorite Zelda so far :3), so it just didn't seem as important. I don't think Impa is going to be in at all, unfortunately or fortunately or whatever, Zelda already repped as it is. I generally like a more conservative representation of the series that already are heavily represented (no new reps!), but I thought if anyone would get in from series a, it should be x before y.
Oh, and great alternate costumes~

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Yeah, even though I really enjoyed playing as Mewtwo, Jigglypuff, Lucario, and Kanto starters in Melee/Brawl... I still want to play as other Pokémon in Smash. I mean, we are always getting hundreds of new Pokémon every generation in the Pokémon games and yet we are stuck with the same ones from Melee/Brawl?

I feel demoralized whenever I think about what happens in 2021 (20 years after Melee, 13 years after Brawl)... Pokémon would be in its 8th or 9th generation... SSB5 is coming out soon... and we are still stuck with the same Pokémon from 1st gen/4th generations just because they were in Melee/Brawl and we are finally getting a Pokémon newcomer and it's from the 7th, 8th, or 9th generation. It's like now we won't ever get to play as Johto starters, Deoxys, Zoroark, Meowth, and other popular Pokémon from earlier generations in at least one Smash game because the Melee/Brawl Pokémon *********** them from becoming playable in SSB4.

Yeah I understand what you mean.

Pokemon is one of those franchises that I just don't know what to think of it. At one hand yeah I want to see the Brawl Pokemon and Mewtwo back, but at the other I also want to see a brand new Pokemon newcomer join the Smash series as I feel that it would be a real shame if we were stuck with the same old ones we have played before for another game or two.

I guess that's why I'm hoping that Mega Mewtwo is at least a transformation in a Zelda/Sheik or Samus/Zamus fashion and not a cheap short Final Smash like Giga Bowser or Wario Man. At least we will sort of have a newcomer in him... :/

I'd still like to see Zoroark, Genesect or Meowth playable though, they would certainly excite me more since they would be characters we have never played as before in a Super Smash Bros game. :/

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I like the PED in terms of suits that don't drastically alters the physical suit. Agreed completely on the Fusion Suit (Brawl's bulky alt color was bittersweet, at best). If anything, I'd like for each suit to use a different model of Samus' Power Suit. Pink/orginal Varia Suit can be the classic Metroid design, Gravity can be the Super Metroid/Zero Mission/classic Smash design, PED can be the Prime series design, Fusion is obviously Fusion, and so on.

One thing I did enjoy about Other M's suit is that the lights on the suit change color depending on the situation. Green/yellow for normal conditions, Red for critical health/taking damage from the environment, Purple for Gravity Feature/while in altered gravity/water/space, etc.. Even the lights on the Morph Ball change. Something along the lines of being in possession of a Smash Ball.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
I like the PED in terms of suits that don't drastically alters the physical suit. Agreed completely on the Fusion Suit (Brawl's bulky alt color was bittersweet, at best). If anything, I'd like for each suit to use a different model of Samus' Power Suit. Pink/orginal Varia Suit can be the classic Metroid design, Gravity can be the Super Metroid/Zero Mission/classic Smash design, PED can be the Prime series design, Fusion is obviously Fusion, and so on.

One thing I did enjoy about Other M's suit is that the lights on the suit change color depending on the situation. Green/yellow for normal conditions, Red for critical health/taking damage from the environment, Purple for Gravity Feature/while in altered gravity/water/space, etc.. Even the lights on the Morph Ball change. Something along the lines of being in possession of a Smash Ball.
I did find it a bit lame that the Gravity Suit was just a purple aura in Other M, but in the end I do like the orange color of the Varia Suit the most, so it'd be silly to complain about. Either way, agree with everything here, though it's sad that we most definitely won't get different models for each skin, at least make the Fusion suit a possibility.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
This is why I'm always pessimistic. It was this idealistic hopefulness coupled with the creative ideas I constantly get that ultimately led to ultimate disappointment that none of them would even be near consideration in the final product (which will by no means be bad, just never live up to the hype) back in Brawl days.

Also the Pink Varia/Classic Samus alt should have Justin Bailey ZSS, while Fusion should have her orange civilian/ending outfit.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
This is why I'm always pessimistic. It was this idealistic hopefulness coupled with the creative ideas I constantly get that ultimately led to ultimate disappointment that none of them would even be near consideration in the final product (which will by no means be bad, just never live up to the hype) back in Brawl days.

Also the Pink Varia/Classic Samus alt should have Justin Bailey ZSS, while Fusion should have her orange civilian/ending outfit.
To attain the highest level of enjoyment enlightenment peace, one must have the highest of hopes and the lowest expectations. Hopes themselves do not lead to disappointment, but only an expectation that these hopes will be fulfilled leads to this backlash, that despair can only be reached whence pride infiltrates hope and subverts it. I have idealistic hope that Anna will be in the next Smash, but I have no illusions of her likelihood, I will not be disappointed if she doesn't get in, but if she does it will be the happiest of days. Horray philosophy!

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
True that thirdkoopa, true that.
No explanations or move sets, also no Literally Naked Snake?
I'm pretty sure Literal Naked Snake was in the last roster.

Edit: Never mind, it was a literally Snake, not a literal Naked Snake.

Also, said roster can be found here (there is some more on that page from myself, Habanero, and thethirdkoopa as well).

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
Hey guys, Johnknight, Habanero, and I made a very serious roster again. We want some REALLY serious feedback after hearing your feedback last time!

(Luigi Bros and Hoes - Mario)
Shy Guy Captain's Flags teaming with General Guy's hat
A Masturbaiting Goomba
All the Mario Kart: Double Dash cars in a Katamari Ball
"Some ***** I don't know"
"Some fat biatch I don't know"
Koopa Troopa's Golf Club in his sports outfit
The letter B
The Gameboy Color to N64 Adapter
Plum
Black Plum
Puertorican Plum
Watermelon
Luigi riding Baby Yoshi with no clothes
Count Bleck's Spectal (His eyeglass)
Super Mario Sunshine Project Melee
Stickertastic

(Yoshi's Epic Yawn - Yoshi)
The entire game of Poochy's Story
Zero Suit Poochy
Mr. Game & Poochy
A Melon with Poochy's Face carved in it
Someone riding Poochy's Name
Blargg with Poochy surfboarding
Poochy and Fido
Yarn Meta Poochy riding Dark Pit with no outfit
Baby Yoshi's Skeleton carrying Poochy
Not Poochy Poochy

(Wario's Sex Party - Wario)
Booster riding Boshi riding Wario riding Jimmy T.
The W in Wario's Name
The Death Note
Jimmy T's cats
Jimmy T's dogs
Yay meatshield party member
Shake King having a Seizure in a tutu
Black Jewel
Jailbait Mona
Wario molesting Wario
WarioLand wario using WarioWare's arm as a weapon

(Donkey *** - Donkey Kong)
Mumbo Jumbo
Candy Kong's Eyelashes
The Fourth unannounced Kong from Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze
Swanky Kong
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat Bongo's
Jungle Garden (Smashing... Live!)
Squawks, Ramby & Enguarde

(The Forgotten Legend of Bob - Zelda)
1/4th of a Heart Container
Chancellor cole
Linebeck's Ship
The Ocarina of Time
Kakariko Village
Darknut's Nuts
Yeta and Yeto riding Wolf Link
The Wii Zapper
Vaati in Saria's Clothing
Does Sheik have a penis or a vagina?
Kakariko is Saved Cover - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgg2heLH3c8

(Kirby rbriK - Gee guess)
ChronoBound's argument against Daroach
Daroach's argument against ChronoBound
Kirby's Amazing Mirror
Mirror's Amazing Kirby
Ask Daroach Tumblr
Yarn's Epic Kirby
Dreamland Returns to Kirby
Scholar King Dedede's Argument against Science
King Dedede Brawl in the Family
King Dedede's Big Gay Dance
Chris Farley
Monty Python
Zero's Third Eyeball
Kirby's Tilt 'n' Tumble

(Samus - Metroid)
R from Ridley
I from Ridley
D from Ridley
L from Ridley
E from Ridley
Y from Ridley
ChronoBound's respectful Ridley porn stash
Capps argument against Kuma
The Other Other M
Project M
Project Other M
M
Pit with Pitfall from Animal Crossing
The Metroid from Captain N
Birthday Suit Samus
Zero SKin Samus (With three playable slots)

(Panther's Pantyhoes - StarFox)
Other Other Landmaster
Fabulous Ghirahim's Landmaster
Toon Landmaster
Game & Landmaster
No Landmaster
Sakurai's Cat Landmaster
Wii Fit Training Landmaster
Iwata Landmaster
Project Other M Landmaster
Blue Marine Landmaster
Arwing Landmaster
Landmaster's Wings
Landmaster's Landmaster
Anal Landmaster
The Blue Marine
The Blue Marine's Blueprints
Secret Penis
Panther's Pantyhose
The Countdown Timer when facing Star Wolf with the Final countdown by Europe playing
Thirdkoopa's Eyes at PAX
Panther's Hoes
Leon's Shark Claw Fetish
Krystal's Dirty Telepathical Mind
Krystal's Headnecklace
Andross's Shoes
Sabre from Dinosaur Planet
Krystal from Dinosaur Planet

(Pokemon Anime - Pokemon)
Lance's Cape
Cause *****es Love Dragonite
The Arbok that evolves into a Seviper
Rhydon's Horn
Half an Ultra Ball
Resident Evil 6's QTE Events
Shin Megami Tensei x Monster Hunter
Shiny Luvdisc
Marill
SmashChu
N's Hat
M - N's Ultimate Rival
The Color Blue
Smogon Fakemon
Professer Oak telling you that you can't do that
Farfetch'd's Stick
Raikou's Teeth

(Tharja's Big Booty Club - Fire Emblem)
Sigurd's Hair disguised as Marth
Black Knight in his Sports Outfit
Anna in a ****ty outfit
Eliwood
Ike's Imaginary Friends
Chrom's Non-Existant Originality
The "Together We Ride" car with Eliwood and Hector doing unspeakable acts to each other while Lyn watches http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=923775
Lint
ChronoBound's damaged Fire Emblem's Japanese Copies
Pantless Marth
The Price is Right
The Random Dot on Soren's Head
Gangrelmayivomitnow.png
Same Picture of Dave Coulier Every Day Tumblr
Chronobound x Roy
Manly x Lyn
The Red Swimsuit that blocks Tharja's Booty
Ah, the Internet
Johnknight1 chewing on Opposum's Breasts
Eliwood's ***

(Father - Earthbound)
Luke Skywalker
Duster's Shirt
Mr. Saturn's Saturn
Mr. Jupiter
Master Belch
The Happy Happyist Cult
The Actual Mother 3 Cartridge
The U.S. Release Date of Mother 3 on Paper
The Devil's Machine
Pencil Eraser
Iron Pencil
Negative Man
Poo's Arm
Rule 34
The Wii U Tablet with the Earthbound Guide
The Earthbound Commercial
The "We're Warning You, This Game Stinks" http://earthboundcentral.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/ebsac_ad1.jpg
Starmen.net
Fangamer.net

(Captain Falcon's Ship F-Zero)
Captain Falcon's Car Porn
Jody Summers in the Winter
Michael Chain
Silver Neelson
Beastman
The km/h on F-Zero GX
The Miles per Hour from F-Zero X
Antonio Guster's Glasses
Clank Hughes
Spade

(Tom Nook's Not Store Store - Animal Crossing)
Tom Nook's Store (His store upgrades for each final smash eventually becoming a power ranger megazoid)
Ambigiously Confused Gracie
My House (Habanero's House: HOUSE PARTY FOR PIMPS AND MORE!)
A Path of Patterns that say "Butts"
Field full of Pear Tree's
Field full of Durian Tree's
Blather's getting molested by Cockraches
A Walking Leaf
Kapp'n's Whole Family
Kapp'n's Car
Tom Nook's Noise
The Animal Crossing Drinking Game designed by ---/Tri
Monolith Soft
The Train
The Magic School Bus
T-Shirt
S-Shirt
Z-Shirt
Don't Fear The Reaper

(Palutena's Hot Tub - Kid Icarus)
Pale Tuna
Monday Night Football
Tuesday Night Palutena's Hot Tub
Wednesday Night Drinking
Thursday Night Cocaine
Friday Night Lights
Sunday Night Live
Every AR Card for Kid Icarus Uprising
Thantanos
Admiral Pit
Yuri Fanfiction between Palutena and Medusa and a Laser Staff and a Landmaster
Mimicutie
Bowser's Diary
The hate for Pit Players led by Johnknight1

(Sonic 06's Glitches - Sonic)
Nack the Weasel
Bean the Dynamite
Bark the Polar Bear
R. I. P.
Chaos Chao
Big the Hedgehog
Sonic the Fatass
Metal Knuckles
The Music from Sonic Chronicles
Crush 40
The Animation from Sonic CD
Charmy riding Espio on a pancake
Sanic the Hedgehog 720
Sonic the Popsicle
Every Werehog Level in Sonic Unleashed
The Time Travel Mechanics from Sonic CD
Sonic 06's Loading times
This song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNh-jNmKWfY (Sonic CD - Sonic Boom (Crush 40 % Cash Cash Remix)
The Biggest Sonic Fan
Egoraptor's breakdown when he played Sonic 06
SonicChu & Children
Chris Chanler
Ken Penders

(A Fantastic Movie - MGS)
A Metal Gear (Literally)
hiimdaisy (the comic writer)
Mordecai Heller (from Lackadaisy)
Snake eating a Snake next to a Snake
Roy Cambells eating Cambells Soup
David Hayter voice acting all the MGS cutscenes
Just Phantom Pain
Time Paradox
Snake's Ukulele
A Red Brick Wall
It appears that Firefox has crashed - http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs16/f/2007/197/4/5/Firefox_has_crashed_by_Captain_Nintendork.jpg
The Song "It Has To Be This Way" from Metal Gear Rising Revengeance

(ManMega - MegaMan)
Mega MegaMan
Wily's Castle
The Red Wedding (Game of Thrones)
Yellow's Devil's foot
Dr. Cossack
Clown Bot
Servbot
Bombman
Hardman
Very Hardman
Permenately Hard Man
Dr. Mario holding Nurse Peach
Dr. Captain Planet
Doctor Doctor
A blank PH.D
An unsigned contract
BomberMan SuperMan Pac-Man BatMan RayMan on an Orange
LAN

(Sexually Ambigious - G&W)
Emogirl cutting a cake gif - http://medias.omgif.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Emo-suicide.gif
Sexually Ambigious Ms. Game & Watch

(Admit it, you don't really care - Retro)
A Mole
Muddy Mole
Muddy Muddy Muddy Mole
Muddy Muddy Muddy Muddy Mole
Muddy Muddy Muddy Muddy Muddy Mole
Muddy Muddy Muddy Muddy Muddy Muddy Mole
Muddy Muddy Muddy Muddy Muddy Muddy Muddy Mole
Muddy Muddy Muddy Muddy Muddy Muddy Muddy Muddy Mole

(Sandbag - Smash/Misc)
Bill Maher
Hideki Kamiya
The 64 Disk Drive (64DD)
The Attack on Titan theme
A bowl of fruit
Gilbert Gottfried
www.ign.com
Krillan getting killed
A Doplhin
A Jet ski from Wave Race
Wiseguy and Dylan_Tnga's bromance sitcom show
Saria's Song
The N3ON Trainer (with Holder fighting as her slave)
A literal couch potato
American Idol
Lyn's ponytail riding Hector's Axe
Helms Deep from Lord of the Rings disguised as Shadow Moses Island
Snake in his Wedding Dress
"It's a Secret to Everybody" Moblin
The Battlefield Cat.
Paper cuts
Habanero's broken chair.
Wheatley
A Box of Pizza with Peperoni
The Baby Seal
The Complete series of Seinfield
Three cans of Empty Soda (Sierra Mist)
A Cow
CD's from Brawl
The NES Zapper
Squirtle's Sunglasses
Squirtle's Kanima Sunglasses
Ivy's Boobs
Kenny
Sora's Hair

(Xbox - Xbox)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-T2L4Mtk1Gs - The Secret Ending to Black Ops 2
Avenged Sevenfold
Wii U
Gameboy
Gameboy Advance
DS
Atari Jaguar
PS4
PS4 Fanboys
XBOX
XBOXXXXX
EXX BOCKS
Xboner
Xbone/10
Kinect/10

(Golden x Habanero - Smashboards)
A Habanero x Golden fanfiction made by Corph
SaturnGamer64
Cappy (As a SaturnGamer64 Clone/Replica)
A Fanfic about our Fanfics
The Unedited and Uncut behind the scenes with Daroach and Thirdkoopa
WiseGuy & Fatmanonice Ice Climber Duo
Xiivi riding a Swordfish
Red Ryu and Thethirdkoopa
Johnknight's Empire
Not the Rate Their Chances Thread
Habanero's X-TRA LARGE 3DS
Show Me Your News
The More Dead than Gaming Podcast
Super's 3DS - http://showmeyournews.com/wutruplayn/wp-content/media/superbusted3ds-e1367850977933.jpg
Hot 3DS on 3DS action
Neon FalVenus
WaterWraith (with Giygas visible in the center of it's body) with a Zero Two eye and wings riding four Eponas one per limb (wearing the Master Crown) with Lakitu.
You forgot Tingle breakdancing to the Harlem Shrake, LOL.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Not even my comments were worthy enough to get quoted with that recent roster I posted. I am ashamed of myself for not typing better comments. :C

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Not even my comments were worthy enough to get quoted with that recent roster I posted. I am ashamed of myself for not typing better comments. :C
Oh go then I'll toss you a mercy review.

Errr...what changed apart from Eevee?

Still like Lip, and the ballsy Tiki pull as well as the multi gen rep in Trainer(not a popular choice I know). The lack of K. Rool is kinda refreshing to see(sorry everyone; I'm not against K. Rool, but he is on 98% of these things), but I am the most anti Eevee person on the planet, so I'm going to have to reduce my good score by 8 whole points leaving you with a total score of 1.8.

Seriously; I will take literally any Pokemon over Eevee. Even Sunkern.

Yeah this review is bias.

Deal with it.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Hi I made roster (again)

- Anna could be replaced with any Fire Emblem character (Chrom / Lucina / Roy / etc.)
- Mach Rider could be replaced with any Retro character (Takamaru / Muddy Mole / Sheriff / etc.)
- Characters separated from the larger list are transformation charactes
- Characters in the smaller slots are Alternate costumes (Still subject to change for some)

feel free to share your opinion of it
I'd get rid of Anna and replace Mach Rider with Takamaru.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom