• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingerbread Man

Smash Lord
I can understand people saying that Ridley can be scaled for smash but what I can't understand is when people say hes fine the way he is. No. Hes huge. In the most recent installments samus is as big as ridley hand. I bet you $100 if you go up to a developer for any of the metroid games and ask how big ridley is compared to samus, their answer is going to be something along the lines of "pretty big". If you still not satisfied and you think these few instances where he looks rather small is a more canon appearance, at least look at the average size. Hes still really big. He needs to be scaled for the game.

Ridley's fine. This wont stop him from being in smash. But saying that hes not a huge monster is just plain delusional.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Whatever his name is doesn't matter and it hasn't been confirmed that it is STILL Mewtwo, but in a different form.

Also My argument of Pac-Man is not faulty. Why would Nintendo want to waste a GUEST SLOT on PAC-MAN!?!?!? What would Pac-Man even do anyway? When I say people don't play his games, I think you took that literally. People play Dr. Jeckyll & Mr. Hyde don't they? And it is actually A GOOD reason to remove him whether you agree or not. I'm just saying it is a REALLY dumb choice and Nintendo would never put Pac-Man in SSB. People can finally see that soon.
It has been confirmed actually. It's his "Awakened" form.

I'm sensing a lot of bias from you about Pac-Man.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
You don't even have Shulk on your list so........................................... you don't really have the right to criticise these peoples roster. Also, Palutena is the #1 most likely newcomer.
There won't be 4 FE reps either. And what SSBF said.
Pauletena is MORE LIKELY than Bowser Jr., Chrome, and Takamaru!?!?!?!? She could be in Brawl, but what you just said made no sense.Also NOT having Shulk makes it easier to take me more seriously than ANYone who DOES have shulk. That's ONE game that came out RECENTLY, unlike Sonic, Metal Gear, and Final Fantasy, which have been around for ages and have several games. Not having shulk on my roster is more of a compliment to my intelligence of how Super Smash Bros works. You don't get into Smash brothers because your game sells well or JUST because it was playable on a Nintendo console. I'm simply being realistic so dont get mad

This man apposes Ridley and Palutena?

Why not just slap me in the face and shoot Ivysaur why don't ya?
In MY opinion I just think it'd be weird.

G0LD3N L0TUS

Smash Lord
NNID
G0LD3N_L0TUS
3DS FC
3007-8158-6601
I know this is off topic, but it's just a quick question: Are the signature images such as
copyrighted or is anybody free to use them?

Whatever his name is doesn't matter and it hasn't been confirmed that it is STILL Mewtwo, but in a different form.
A different form of Mewtwo is still Mewtwo. Super Saiyan Goku isn't a different person than Goku.

Why would Nintendo want to waste a GUEST SLOT on PAC-MAN!?!?!? What would Pac-Man even do anyway?
1. Because Pac-Man is Namco's mascot and one of the most memorable video game characters ever.

2. He'd do what he does. He's Pac-Man. A moveset could easily be made with his adventure games, and even the original Pac-Man could contribute.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826

Also My argument of Pac-Man is not faulty. Why would Nintendo want to waste a GUEST SLOT on PAC-MAN!?!?!? What would Pac-Man even do anyway? When I say people don't play his games, I think you took that literally. People play Dr. Jeckyll & Mr. Hyde don't they? And it is actually A GOOD reason to remove him whether you agree or not. I'm just saying it is a REALLY dumb choice and Nintendo would never put Pac-Man in SSB. People can finally see that soon.
1: It has been confirmed that the Awakened form of Mewtwo is just that. A different form.

2: Pac-Man is a major video game mascot. While I myself do not support him, as I too would find him lame, you are underestimating his importance to the gaming industry. He is more well known that the entire Smash Bros. roster, save for Mario and MAYBE Luigi.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex

I don't know if I should join this argument but...

How many people were playing Kid Icarus back in 2005? If I had to guess I would say less than the people who are playing Pac-Man today (as Pac-Man is still quite popular amongst the older generations, just like Snake, Pinball and Minesweeper are popoluar games).

How many people were playing Game and Watch back in 2000?

Your argument holds no value.

Why would Nintendo put Pac-Man? Because it is a very easily acquired IP (or so we assume) because of Namco's involvement in the project. Because there would be incredibly much less hassle working out all of his coding and data with the owners of the IP because they are the ones who are actually coding all of that. Because negotiations would be much, much easier. All in all because, basically, Pac-Man is worth almost no effort for Nintendo (or so we think, you can never know) and even though it might not be as requested or desired as other third parties, proportionally, effort-results, Pac-Man is way ahead of the curve.

D

Deleted member

If size relativity was worth a damn, that would be the size comparison for all R.O.B.s to Olimar in Brawl, not just that one exclusively in the cutscene.

And you don't get to pick what's more important to scale just because there are examples that go against your argument.

And again, Pikachu and Charizard.
PIKACHU AND CHARIZARD.
You know, that 1'4" electric rat and the 5'7" fire lizard?

I've said it before, but how'd we get from this:

(And bear in mind, Ash's Charizard is one of the smaller ones of its species)

to this:

???

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Pauletena is MORE LIKELY than Bowser Jr., Chrome, and Takamaru!?!?!?!? She could be in Brawl, but what you just said made no sense.Also NOT having Shulk makes it easier to take me more seriously than ANYone who DOES have shulk. That's ONE game that came out RECENTLY, unlike Sonic, Metal Gear, and Final Fantasy, which have been around for ages and have several games. Not having shulk on my roster is more of a compliment to my intelligence of how Super Smash Bros works. You don't get into Smash brothers because your game sells well or JUST because it was playable on a Nintendo console. I'm simply being realistic so dont get mad
Out of curiousity, do you think Shulk is 3rd party? Shulk is 1st party dude.

In MY opinion I just think it'd be weird.
How would he be weird?

I know this is off topic, but it's just a quick question: Are the signature images such as
[/quote]

Feel free to use them.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
1. So it's still not "Mewthree" either. It is, however, Mewtwo in another form.

What would Pac-Man even do anyway?
2. So bassically your argument comes down to you not knowing a thing about a character. Alright. Concession accepted. I'm not dealing with a guy who doesn't do a simple google search.

Also, you still haven't given a good reason. All you said was that people still play a crappy NES game and then said it was a good reason to remove a character from a roster. But I'm not surprised by your logic. Remember when you tried to argue for Baby Yoshi?

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
You don't even have Shulk on your list so........................................... you don't really have the right to criticise these peoples roster. Also, Palutena is the #1 most likely newcomer.
There won't be 4 FE reps either. And what SSBF said.
I also have EVERY right to. I'm one of the few people who understands how the process of making a SSB roster ACTUALLY works. So I would know better than you. But, that's not something to get flaming on the internet about. This video may be useful (NO IT'S NOT A TROLL VIDEO!)

(NOT A TROLL VIDEO)

Gingerbread Man

Smash Lord
I still think a pac-man level would be fantastic. Fight on top of the room that holds the ghosts or something. Lots of possibilities for stage hazards and such.

I don't really like the thought of him as a character but I love the idea of a level.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I don't even see why this size debate is happening. Re-sizes happen. They have happened in Smash, to some of the most iconic characters, including Bowser, Pikachu, Sonic, etc...

Ridley will be resized in Smash, as he has in Metroid, his own series. That's basically it.

Unless of course i'm not understanding what we're talking about here :urg:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I also have EVERY right to. I'm one of the few people who understands how the process of making a SSB roster ACTUALLY works. So I would know better than you. But, that's not something to get flaming on the internet about. This video may be useful (NO IT'S NOT A TROLL VIDEO!)

(NOT A TROLL VIDEO)
So... you got credentials or something? Cause almost everyone here disagrees with you.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
Quite honestly, I don't support Pac-Man, but I do firmly believe he will make it into the game. If I had to pick one third party to predict it would be him (even though I would love Megaman, Bomberman, Goemon and many more before him).

Anyways I forgot Pikachu was actually supposed to be really small in the actual games, that is true.

Edit: To the above poster.

Yeah, that argument is pretty bland, there is no proof towards the "he is too big" argument, yet tons of proof against it. I do believe his size in the Melee trailer is just perfect, yet it is a resize, as he isn't even twice as big as Samus and I didn't see riots form because of that trailer.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
This argument shouldn't be happening in here. It should be in the Discussion thread.

However, until you can explain how the roster is decided exactly, i'm going to have to disagree with you, because several of your choices don't make any sense.

Neanderthal

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Pauletena is MORE LIKELY than Bowser Jr., Chrome, and Takamaru!?!?!?!? She could be in Brawl, but what you just said made no sense.
Yes.
After Brawl, Sakurai (the creator of Super Smash Brothers) developed the new Kid Icarus game and gave Palutena a very important role. She gained huge popularity and relevance in this generation instead of being a retro like Pit was.
Obviously Sakurai will include Palutena.
Also it's Chrom not Chrome.

Bowser Jr has an alright chance but I wouldn't bet on it. Fire Emblem is hard to predict because Sakurai will not want to add so many characters that have the same of very similar movesets due to his "each new character must be unique" criteria. Marth, Ike, Roy and Chrom crosses the line so at least one will have to be cut.

I agree that Takamaru probably has close to as good a chance as Palutena.

Also NOT having Shulk makes it easier to take me more seriously than ANYone who DOES have shulk. That's ONE game that came out RECENTLY, unlike Sonic, Metal Gear, and Final Fantasy, which have been around for ages and have several games. Not having shulk on my roster is more of a compliment to my intelligence of how Super Smash Bros works. You don't get into Smash brothers because your game sells well or JUST because it was playable on a Nintendo console. I'm simply being realistic so dont get mad
Uhm. Yes they add new characters into SSB when the game is a hit and the character is popular.

I don't know why you are comparing Shulk to third party characters. Monolith was purchased by Nintendo 7 years ago making him first party.
You need to do your research before calling people idiots.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings

A different form of Mewtwo is still Mewtwo. Super Saiyan Goku isn't a different person than Goku.

1. Because Pac-Man is Namco's mascot and one of the most memorable video game characters ever.

2. He'd do what he does. He's Pac-Man. A moveset could easily be made with his adventure games, and even the originalPac-Man could contribute.
[/quote]

Nobody really played his adventure games. The only ones people really played was the arcade game. You guys are REALLY stretching this to the point where it's just not do-able. Yeah, He USED to be famous. He is still REMEMBERED, but NOBODY cares about Pac-Man. Lots of People on the internet do, but think about everyone else. You guys are a huge group of people who STILL like Pac-MAn, but you're group is still the MINORITY. BE RATIONAL AND LOGICAL. :(

Neanderthal

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Pauletena is MORE LIKELY than Bowser Jr., Chrome, and Takamaru!?!?!?!? She could be in Brawl, but what you just said made no sense.
Yes.
After Brawl, Sakurai (the creator of Super Smash Brothers) developed the new Kid Icarus game and gave Palutena a very important role. She gained huge popularity and relevance in this generation instead of being a retro like Pit was.
Obviously Sakurai will include Palutena.
Also it's Chrom not Chrome.

Bowser Jr has an alright chance but I wouldn't bet on it. Fire Emblem is hard to predict because Sakurai will not want to add so many characters that have the same of very similar movesets due to his "each new character must be unique" criteria. Marth, Ike, Roy and Chrom crosses the line so at least one will have to be cut.

I agree that Takamaru probably has close to as good a chance as Palutena.

Also NOT having Shulk makes it easier to take me more seriously than ANYone who DOES have shulk. That's ONE game that came out RECENTLY, unlike Sonic, Metal Gear, and Final Fantasy, which have been around for ages and have several games. Not having shulk on my roster is more of a compliment to my intelligence of how Super Smash Bros works. You don't get into Smash brothers because your game sells well or JUST because it was playable on a Nintendo console. I'm simply being realistic so dont get mad
Uhm. Yes they add new characters into SSB when the game is a hit and the character is popular.

I don't know why you are comparing Shulk to third party characters. Monolith was purchased by Nintendo 7 years ago making him first party.
You need to do your research before calling people idiots.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Nobody really played his adventure games. The only ones people really played was the arcade game. You guys are REALLY stretching this to the point where it's just not do-able. Yeah, He USED to be famous. He is still REMEMBERED, but NOBODY cares about Pac-Man. Lots of People on the internet do, but think about everyone else. You guys are a huge group of people who STILL like Pac-MAn, but you're group is still the MINORITY. BE RATIONAL AND LOGICAL. :(
And yet you got mad a group of people making a fan game because they didn't have Baby Yoshi and other characters you supported at the time. I don't think you should tell people to be rational XxSilverSaturnxX

G0LD3N L0TUS

Smash Lord
NNID
G0LD3N_L0TUS
3DS FC
3007-8158-6601
We're making a strangely large fuss over a character we don't care about. Right. :facepalm:

D

Deleted member

What would Pac-Man do?

Me back in the Social Roster Thread before it got locked said:
In total, he's got:
Chomp
Pac-Dot Shoot (Shoots a Pac-Dot from his palm)
Super Pac-Dot Shoot (Spins around while shooting 10 Pac-Dots)
Butt Bounce
Triple Butt Bounce (An increasingly stronger Butt Bounce that causes a shockwave upon the final bounce)
Rev Roll
Flip Kick
Steel Body (Pointless in Smash due to Metal Box)
Tiny Pac (Pointless in Smash due to Poison Mushroom)
Red Ribbon Attack
Electro-Shock
Fly Dots (Pac-Man eats a trail of these in a path; possible recovery move)
Magic Boots (These grant Pac-Man infinite jumps in Pac-Land; possible recovery move)
Power Pellets
Super Pac-Man (A power up in the game with the same name, this made Pac-Man larger, invulnerable, and gave him a Super Speed power with the Super Speed button held down; possible Final Smash material)
Magic Wand (A power up in Pac-Man Arrangement that turned the ghosts into edible presents; unlike the Power Pellet, once eaten, they will remain as floating eyeballs where there were eaten until the power up wears off or he eats them all)
Slingshot (How the player interacts with Pac-Man in Pac-Man 2: The New Adventures; the player does not control Pac-Man himself)
Pellet Gun (Similar to the Pac-Dot Shoot, this fires Pac-Dots at enemies; from Pac-In-Time when Pac-Man jumps through a Yellow Ring)
Rope Swing (Think Spider-Man as Pac-Man spawns a rope on a ceiling to swing from; from Pac-In-Time when Pac-Man jumps through a Green Ring)
Hammer Attack (from Pac-In-Time when Pac-Man jumps through a Red Ring)
Bubble Jet (An attack used to attack underwater enemies in Pac-In-Time, only available when Pac-Man jumps through a Blue Ring, which allows him to swim)
Sonic Ray (One of the multiple attacks used to stun the ghosts in Pac and Pal after eating a Galaxian flagship)
Exhaust Smoke (One of the multiple attacks used to stun the ghosts in Pac and Pal after eating a Rally-X car)
Music Notes (One of the multiple attacks used to stun the ghosts in Pac and Pal after eating a trumpet)
Ice Breath (One of the multiple attacks used to stun the ghosts in Pac and Pal after eating a snowman)
Mini Pac-Men (One of the multiple attacks used to stun the ghosts in Pac and Pal after eating a little Pac-Man)

And there's probably more I'm missing. But anyone that says Pac-Man doesn't have potential clearly has not done their research.
And this was before announcement of that upcoming game, where he has been shown to get power-ups that transform him, with the only one shown so far being a chameleon costume that lets Pac-Man use a tongue to attack, grab things to drag into his mouth (which is kind of scary when you think about it), and swing from poles with.
That and a new divebomb attack.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
I don't know if I should join this argument but...

How many people were playing Kid Icarus back in 2005? If I had to guess I would say less than the people who are playing Pac-Man today (as Pac-Man is still quite popular amongst the older generations, just like Snake, Pinball and Minesweeper are popoluar games).

How many people were playing Game and Watch back in 2000?

Your argument holds no value.

Why would Nintendo put Pac-Man? Because it is a very easily acquired IP (or so we assume) because of Namco's involvement in the project. Because there would be incredibly much less hassle working out all of his coding and data with the owners of the IP because they are the ones who are actually coding all of that. Because negotiations would be much, much easier. All in all because, basically, Pac-Man is worth almost no effort for Nintendo (or so we think, you can never know) and even though it might not be as requested or desired as other third parties, proportionally, effort-results, Pac-Man is way ahead of the curve.
You wanna know why Mr. Game & Watch and Pit worked. BECAUSE THEY'RE NINTENDO! They weren't thir party reps. Third party reps in SSB is very Strict & Exclusive that's why the ones who are STILL famou, STILL played, and Have a huge history with Nintendo are the ones who Nintendo actually went to all the effort to actaually get them in! Is Nintendo gonna go through all this just to get stinking PAC-MAN!?!?!?!? THEY DON'T WANT HIM! So YOUR argument holds no value. You expect Pac-Man because you WANT him.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
You wanna know why Mr. Game & Watch and Pit worked. BECAUSE THEY'RE NINTENDO! They weren't thir party reps. Third party reps in SSB is very Strict & Exclusive that's why the ones who are STILL famou, STILL played, and Have a huge history with Nintendo are the ones who Nintendo actually went to all the effort to actaually get them in! Is Nintendo gonna go through all this just to get stinking PAC-MAN!?!?!?!? THEY DON'T WANT HIM! So YOUR argument holds no value. You expect Pac-Man because you WANT him.

Actually I don't want Pac-Man, how about you read the whole post before you comment, because your argument actually HELPS me ;). The fact is they don't need to go through all of that for Pac-Man because NAMCO is developing the game, which means that technically Pac-Man counts as a third party without the third party hassle or negotiations (or at least not even close to as much), its a win-win for them.

I seriously don't want Pac-Man.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Dude. Very few of us actually want Pac-Man. We just think he has a good shot because Namco is developing the game with Sakurai.

3Bismyname

Smash Champion
Nobody really played his adventure games. The only ones people really played was the arcade game. You guys are REALLY stretching this to the point where it's just not do-able. Yeah, He USED to be famous. He is still REMEMBERED, but NOBODY cares about Pac-Man. Lots of People on the internet do, but think about everyone else. You guys are a huge group of people who STILL like Pac-MAn, but you're group is still the MINORITY. BE RATIONAL AND LOGICAL. :([/quote]

Rational and Logical... you're basing all of your arguments on you're opinions. even people who don't care about Pac-Man, which here is a lot of people, acknowledge that there is a high chance he'll make it. people remember Pac-Man, he's still having games released and is even getting a cartoon so he's far from forgotten or uncared for.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
1: It has been confirmed that the Awakened form of Mewtwo is just that. A different form.

2: Pac-Man is a major video game mascot. While I myself do not support him, as I too would find him lame, you are underestimating his importance to the gaming industry. He is more well known that the entire Smash Bros. roster, save for Mario and MAYBE Luigi.
ONE MORE TIME: HE IS NO LONGER FAMOUS! HE IS REMEMBERED, NOT FAMOUS! HE'S DEAD NOW! HE'S AS DEAD AS BANJO (R.I.P.) AND CRASH BANDICOOT! Q-BERT WAS FAMOUS! YOU WANT HIM TOO! HOW ABOUT THE SPACE INVADERS!? OR MAYBE FROGGER! WELL?!?!?

Gingerbread Man

Smash Lord
If size relativity was worth a damn, that would be the size comparison for all R.O.B.s to Olimar in Brawl, not just that one exclusively in the cutscene.

And you don't get to pick what's more important to scale just because there are examples that go against your argument.

And again, Pikachu and Charizard.
PIKACHU AND CHARIZARD.
You know, that 1'4" electric rat and the 5'7" fire lizard?

I've said it before, but how'd we get from this:

(And bear in mind, Ash's Charizard is one of the smaller ones of its species)

to this:

???
I never said they couldn't be added into smash because of size. My point was Ridley was freakin huge and they need to adjust the size.
My first post was just point out the flaws in the olimar argument. Olimar isn't ridiculous for being the size he is in brawl. The reason why he works are the reasons I listed. Pokemon do not work, so the ratios need to be adjusted as it will need to be done with ridley.

I was never arguing its impossible to have ridley be a different size in brawl. I did mean to say, whatever size he is, will be the wrong one (just like the ratio of charizard to pikachu).

G0LD3N L0TUS

Smash Lord
NNID
G0LD3N_L0TUS
3DS FC
3007-8158-6601
You expect Pac-Man because you WANT him.
No. We expect him because he is the face of the company working alongside Sakurai. I would much rather see Llyod Irving, but Sonic and Snake are both the mascots of their companies too, so I don't think he's as likely as Pac-Man.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
ONE MORE TIME: HE IS NO LONGER FAMOUS! HE IS REMEMBERED, NOT FAMOUS! HE'S DEAD NOW! HE'S AS DEAD AS BANJO (R.I.P.) AND CRASH BANDICOOT! Q-BERT WAS FAMOUS! YOU WANT HIM TOO! HOW ABOUT THE SPACE INVADERS!? OR MAYBE FROGGER! WELL?!?!?
They all seem pretty famous to me.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
WOAH WOAH WOAH. Just started watching that video.

Snake has a huge history with Nintendo?

The point of Toon Zelda would be to have a Cel-Shaded version of the Princess like we have for Link, especially because with her Tetra transformation, there would be a potentially unique moveset.

Animal Crossing character could be awesome if done correctly.

The Muddy Mole Slide clearly shows us your lack of information.

Most casual players would think of Ninten as another version of Ness. That doesn't really do much for the game. Not to mention, he hardly has any requests whatsoever.

Why is Skull Kid the most likely Zelda rep? He is nowhere near that likely. Unless a MM remake comes out, he is dead in the water.

Ridley could easily be resized.

Most of the other characters you pointed out, I can agree on however.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Rational and Logical... you're basing all of your arguments on you're opinions. even people who don't care about Pac-Man, which here is a lot of people, acknowledge that there is a high chance he'll make it. people remember Pac-Man, he's still having games released and is even getting a cartoon so he's far from forgotten or uncared for.[/quote]

Yes. But, that does NOT back him up for appearing in THIS GAME! Try some other game like Sega Racing, alright. He was good enough to get in Mario Kart (THE ARCADE VERSION NOT MANY PEOPLE NO EXIST) Do you REALLY think of ALL people, Final Fantasy, Mega Man, Bomberman, Square Enix stuff................PAC MAN!?!?!?!?!? Do you want Frogger & Q-Bert alongside him I suppose?

Dude. Very few of us actually want Pac-Man. We just think he has a good shot because Namco is developing the game with Sakurai.
That's true, but they DID say that doesn't mean they're gonna add Namco characters :/

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
Actually if Space Invaders was Nintendo IP, I wouldn't see it past-Sakurai to put one of the alien or the ship in the game as a playable character xD.

Neanderthal

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
WOAH WOAH WOAH. Just started watching that video.

Snake has a huge history with Nintendo?

The point of Toon Zelda would be to have a Cel-Shaded version of the Princess like we have for Link, especially because with her Tetra transformation, there would be a potentially unique moveset.

Animal Crossing character could be awesome if done correctly.

The Muddy Mole Slide clearly shows us your lack of information.

Most casual players would think of Ninten as another version of Ness. That doesn't really do much for the game. Not to mention, he hardly has any requests whatsoever.

Why is Skull Kid the most likely Zelda rep? He is nowhere near that likely. Unless a MM remake comes out, he is dead in the water.

Ridley could easily be resized.

Most of the other characters you pointed out, I can agree on however.
WOAH WOAH WOAH.
Don't you dare question Noah! He has "intelligence of how Super Smash Bros works" for gods sake!

3Bismyname

Smash Champion
Yes. But, that does NOT back him up for appearing in THIS GAME! Try some other game like Sega Racing, alright. He was good enough to get in Mario Kart (THE ARCADE VERSION NOT MANY PEOPLE NO EXIST) Do you REALLY think of ALL people, Final Fantasy, Mega Man, Bomberman, Square Enix stuff................PAC MAN!?!?!?!?!? Do you want Frogger & Q-Bert alongside him I suppose?
i would honestly love Q-Bert. that dude deserves a comeback
u do realize that a lot of the characters in Sega Racing hadnt been seen in a generation or two so idk y ur bringing that game up.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Why are you yelling? :troll:

Pit wasn't famous until they revived his series.

Pac-Man has a brand new game out. So he is being revived as well if you want to call it that.

Ask anybody about Pac-Man, and surely they will tell you how they love his games. You cannot deny his fame. saying he isn't famous is like saying Mario, Mickey Mouse, Goku, etc... aren't famous.

I would suggest having something to back up your arguments, and stop thinking you're hot ****. No one is going to take you seriously, and no one will think anything of you other than a 12 year old brat.

Oh, and the large text doesn't help either.

D

Deleted member

"Still famous". I'm pretty sure Pac-Man is still famous to this day. He and Mario are pretty much the most iconic gaming stars.
"Still played". People still play Pac-Man. Otherwise, places that are not dedicated to just the old arcade games back in the day would not use Pac-Man consoles.
"Huge history with Nintendo". Lol, Pac-Man's got bigger history with Nintendo than Snake does, and Snake got into Brawl.

"They don't want him!!!" How interesting that you seem to know what Sakurai and the Namco team want. Or in this case, what they don't want.
Pretty much replace the "they" with "I", and that statement of yours is more accurate. Because it's really a case that you don't like Pac-Man, and thus he is illogical.
And yet you're the one that thought Baby Yoshi was a good idea. So really, why should you be taken seriously at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom